Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,851 members, 7,813,899 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:00 PM

COVID-19 God Is Angry With The Locking Down Of His Creatures.prophet N.Nwokeukwu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / COVID-19 God Is Angry With The Locking Down Of His Creatures.prophet N.Nwokeukwu (560 Views)

Where Is Obi Locking Down In South South? / Nollywood Actress, Chiamaka Nwokeukwu Professes Love For IPOB Leader / This Yoruba Man Abroad Is Angry With Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

COVID-19 God Is Angry With The Locking Down Of His Creatures.prophet N.Nwokeukwu by NnadyAutos: 2:11pm On Apr 28, 2020
The word of the Lord came to me exactly 1:30hrs of today 28th April 2020, saying I the Lord created the day and night for the good of my children (Gen 1 verses 1 -5). The day to enable them work and the night to enable them rest from their Labour.some people also work at night for their living.But certain leaders in your country have locked the day, and the night they declare curfew.This is working against the works of my hands.Therefore my anger will arise against any leader who kept deaf ear to this revelation.The voice went further to say that your president has washed his hands from this wickedness against humanity by unlocking the states he previously locked.Governor Obiano of Anambra state has done so also.These men are exempted from my anger which is about to befall any leader still locking the people I created.If you have the contact to any of the state Leaders please forward this message to them.Prophet N NWOKEUKWU.
Re: COVID-19 God Is Angry With The Locking Down Of His Creatures.prophet N.Nwokeukwu by adekolaelect(m): 2:14pm On Apr 28, 2020
Humm pastors
Re: COVID-19 God Is Angry With The Locking Down Of His Creatures.prophet N.Nwokeukwu by NnadyAutos: 10:46pm On May 01, 2020
Counting
Re: COVID-19 God Is Angry With The Locking Down Of His Creatures.prophet N.Nwokeukwu by Metobime(m): 11:02pm On May 01, 2020
No offerings na wao

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19 God Is Angry With The Locking Down Of His Creatures.prophet N.Nwokeukwu by NnadyAutos: 9:15am On May 02, 2020
@METOBIME, The issue of offering should not come here because churches and mosques were not mentioned in this revelation, but people were mentioned which includes you. Take for instance, as a father, how do you feel when any of your children is locked up in police cell unjustly?, Won't you react to see their freedom?.Compare this to God Almighty who created heaven and earth,will he keep quiet to see his CREATURES crying and dieing of hunger because of ill fated decisions of the Leaders?.
Re: COVID-19 God Is Angry With The Locking Down Of His Creatures.prophet N.Nwokeukwu by NnadyAutos: 9:17pm On May 03, 2020
Unlocking of the states is the solution to avert danger.
Re: COVID-19 God Is Angry With The Locking Down Of His Creatures.prophet N.Nwokeukwu by Olugbanko: 10:43pm On May 03, 2020
hmmm...
Re: COVID-19 God Is Angry With The Locking Down Of His Creatures.prophet N.Nwokeukwu by NnadyAutos: 10:29pm On May 13, 2020
Still watching.
Re: COVID-19 God Is Angry With The Locking Down Of His Creatures.prophet N.Nwokeukwu by edoairways: 11:39pm On May 13, 2020
This prophecy get as heh be reason been another prophet would come up to say otherwise
Re: COVID-19 God Is Angry With The Locking Down Of His Creatures.prophet N.Nwokeukwu by Susu888(m): 11:46pm On May 13, 2020
See dis one... who you wan fool??

Re: COVID-19 God Is Angry With The Locking Down Of His Creatures.prophet N.Nwokeukwu by NnadyAutos: 5:49am On Jun 18, 2020
Keep watching.

(1) (Reply)

Enemies Of The State Seek Your Facts And Information Right-by Femi Adesina / BREAKING: Gov Ben Ayade Of C'river Kills An Animal, What Do You Call It?(photos) / Lai Mohammed Vs Oba Akewi -check What The Man Said, Before We Blame Lai Mohamme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.