Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,826 members, 7,820,906 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:45 AM

Please Help!! Suggestions On Bulk Dried Catfishes - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Please Help!! Suggestions On Bulk Dried Catfishes (854 Views)

Bulk Supplies Of Oven Dried Catfish, Stockfish And Crayfish / Dried Hibiscus Flower (zobo Leaf) Export / Dried Hibiscus Flower (zobo Leaf) Export (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help!! Suggestions On Bulk Dried Catfishes by Enoet(f): 2:22pm On Apr 28, 2020
Hello there.. Please can anyone help a sis on how to sell my processed bulk catfishes constantly? It can be sent to any part of the country, distance notwithstanding, but my business is located in Uyo, Akwa Ibom state.
I will appreciate Suggestions, sales links or any other thing that is helpful. Thank you.
Please contact me via
https:///2348083971814

Re: Please Help!! Suggestions On Bulk Dried Catfishes by redbottles(m): 1:08am On Apr 29, 2020
Enoet:
Hello there.. Please can anyone help a sis on how to sell my processed bulk catfishes constantly? It can be sent to any part of the country, distance notwithstanding, but my business is located in Uyo, Akwa Ibom state.
I will appreciate Suggestions, sales links or any other thing that is helpful. Thank you.
Please contact me via
https:///2348083971814

Are your fishes well smoked and well packaged? If yes, send me a mail. I can work out something for you.
Re: Please Help!! Suggestions On Bulk Dried Catfishes by Enoet(f): 7:50am On Apr 29, 2020
Yes they are and i will send you a mail
redbottles:

Are your fishes well smoked and well packaged? If yes, send me a mail. I can work out something for you.
Re: Please Help!! Suggestions On Bulk Dried Catfishes by walkwithgod(m): 11:35am On Apr 29, 2020
If you are starting out and you lean on advertising budget

1. Go to Facebook and looks for groups within your niche (agriculture). Join these groups, Make sure that these groups have at least 100k members. Share content about catfish and it's benefits. Always drop your number so that people can reach you.

2. Package your fish like your life depends on it. In business packaging is everything.

3. Open a WhatsApp group where you train people on catfish farming. The aim is to educate them before you sell to them. You can also go into sales of drying equipment, setting up catfish farms, etc. Think outside the BOX. To grow your WhatsApp group, share your group link on Facebook groups...it gets filled up faster.

4. Advertise on nairaland, Instagram and Twitter.

I'm setting up a fish farm soon back in Uyo after the covid holidays.

We should be in touch soon. Cheers !!
Re: Please Help!! Suggestions On Bulk Dried Catfishes by Enoet(f): 1:09pm On Apr 29, 2020
walkwithgod:
If you are starting out and you lean on advertising budget

1. Go to Facebook and looks for groups within your niche (agriculture). Join these groups, Make sure that these groups have at least 100k members. Share content about catfish and it's benefits. Always drop your number so that people can reach you.

2. Package your fish like your life depends on it. In business packaging is everything.

3. Open a WhatsApp group where you train people on catfish farming. The aim is to educate them before you sell to them. You can also go into sales of drying equipment, setting up catfish farms, etc. Think outside the BOX. To grow your WhatsApp group, share your group link on Facebook groups...it gets filled up faster.

4. Advertise on nairaland, Instagram and Twitter.

I'm setting up a fish farm soon back in Uyo after the covid holidays.

We should be in touch soon. Cheers !!

Wow... Thanks alot, this is so helpful and i look forward to hearing from you. Thanks again.
Re: Please Help!! Suggestions On Bulk Dried Catfishes by mrsage(m): 1:32pm On Apr 29, 2020
Just make use of social media.

Post on Facebook. Join groups where you have lots of women, join groups for mothers and wives. Keep posting and always include your contact details.

Make it easy for people to book via WhatsApp. Offer payment on delivery. Think convenience for the customers

Invest in paid adverts on Facebook. It's very affordable. $5-10 dollars is good enough for a start.

Package your product properly. Take nice pictures, set up a Facebook page for the brand and keep marketing online. Sell wholesale and retail too

Ask your friends and family to post on their WhatsApp status too.
Re: Please Help!! Suggestions On Bulk Dried Catfishes by Enoet(f): 1:38pm On Apr 29, 2020
mrsage:
Just make use of social media.

Post on Facebook. Join groups where you have lots of women, join groups for mothers and wives. Keep posting and always include your contact details.

Make it easy for people to book via WhatsApp. Offer payment on delivery. Think convenience for the customers

Invest in paid adverts on Facebook. It's very affordable. $5-10 dollars is good enough for a start.

Package your product properly. Take nice pictures, set up a Facebook page for the brand and keep marketing online. Sell wholesale and retail too

Ask your friends and family to post on their WhatsApp status too.

Thanks so much for sharing... This is very helpful. Facebook ad is something i will try.
Re: Please Help!! Suggestions On Bulk Dried Catfishes by mrsage(m): 1:41pm On Apr 29, 2020
Enoet:

Thanks so much for sharing... This is very helpful. Facebook ad is something i will try.

Facebook is the real deal. Everybody is on Facebook. It's still the most popular social media platform in Nigeria.
The advert rates also very affordable.

1 Like

Re: Please Help!! Suggestions On Bulk Dried Catfishes by Enoet(f): 1:46pm On Apr 29, 2020
mrsage:

Facebook is the real deal. Everybody is on Facebook. It's still the most popular social media platform in Nigeria.
The advert rates also very affordable.

You are right. But with Facebook, which is more ideal, doing an ad with target audience within business jurisdiction or spreading the target across d nation?
Re: Please Help!! Suggestions On Bulk Dried Catfishes by Enoet(f): 2:37pm On May 20, 2020
We have new production batch, don't forget to order your well dried catfishes. Just click https:///2348083971814
Distance is no barrier at all.

Re: Please Help!! Suggestions On Bulk Dried Catfishes by Enoet(f): 5:36pm On May 28, 2020
We need distributors nationwide. Contact us for further information.
Follow us on twitter @FotVentures
Instagram @fotsuperfarms

Re: Please Help!! Suggestions On Bulk Dried Catfishes by Enoet(f): 4:54pm On Jun 05, 2020
Hello people, i present these well dried medium sized catfishes to you at only #600 per piece. how many do you want?

Re: Please Help!! Suggestions On Bulk Dried Catfishes by Enoet(f): 11:24am On Jun 13, 2020
New processed batch alert!! You can make enquiries..

Re: Please Help!! Suggestions On Bulk Dried Catfishes by Enoet(f): 8:12am On Jun 19, 2020
Good news everyone!!!
This is to inform you that you can now order our products on konga.
To place an order follow the link below
https:///search?search=Fot%20superfarm
Re: Please Help!! Suggestions On Bulk Dried Catfishes by Enoet(f): 8:13am On Jun 19, 2020

(1) (Reply)

Oil And Gas / Cocoa For Sale / Do You Own A Palm Oil Plantation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.