Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,527 members, 7,823,294 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:13 AM

Free IWP VPS Server - Computers (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Free IWP VPS Server (17538 Views)

Iwp Vps Server~ You Can Demand To Test B4 U Pay / NEW YEAR BONUS: FREE IWP VPS SERVER‏ WITH 3 DAYS RAPIDSHARE PREMIUM ACCOUNT / Tutorial: How To Create Your Own Free Iwp Server (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free IWP VPS Server by Easy09: 8:01am On Mar 04, 2011
yugoboss@i salute eh you try for the insult , i rest my case ,i bilive a word is enuf the wise.
Re: Free IWP VPS Server by annblay: 10:34pm On Mar 07, 2011
PREMIUM IWP DEDICATED SERVER

nairaland.us/flex257.php

flex till 7 in the morning IWP is still rocking, don't forget to include http

Need a personal server at your name?

GET YOUR VPS PRIVATE SERVER FOR AS LOW AS #750 FOR 1MONTH UNLIMITED BANDWIDTH (FAIR DEAL)
NOW ACCEPTING RECHARGE CARDS!!!
Re: Free IWP VPS Server by tunnex190: 1:17am On Mar 08, 2011
your server is very slow. . . i've tried it
Re: Free IWP VPS Server by annblay: 6:15am On Mar 08, 2011
get your personal and feel the speed
Re: Free IWP VPS Server by pstgee(m): 8:51am On Mar 08, 2011
Bros, i hail. Pls hint me on saintg00@yahoo.com for the server in detail. I want to pay today for a month and see if it actually rocks. hope no hassle. give ur cost and data size. everything about the proxy. i have been waiting for this plss. to hear srom you ASAP.
Re: Free IWP VPS Server by annblay: 11:35am On Mar 08, 2011
pst gee:

Bros, i hail. Pls hint me on saintg00@yahoo.com for the server in detail. I want to pay today for a month and see if it actually rocks. hope no hassle. give your cost and data size. everything about the proxy. i have been waiting for this plss. to hear srom you ASAP.

Done check your email
Re: Free IWP VPS Server by yugoboss2(m): 6:59pm On Mar 08, 2011
[b]@ easy09,it's not like you and i are dragging anything but you and i know you started the wahala, i am still wondering why you haven't told the whole of nairaland of your experiences at the site, did you get the free browsing stuff or didn't you get it,and how prompt was it?,and how did you find the testimonies of people who have been using the free stuff on the site?!@# come on y'all, ugobros is for real,and we only leave you satisfied with pleasure after you have visited, by the way, i now have a brand new free browsing SOFTWARE(and i mean software this time), this is not a header, it is a software that was just launched February this year, and it is even simpler to use than any other, it doesn't need servers,protocols,e.t.c , this is just plug in your modem,and start browsing, you can never get enough of awoof eh, and as usual,it is on the site, (you know nah, ), just try and decode this and you are good to go, http www ugobros webs com, for more,call 07039831190,or write me @ yugo_uko@yahoo.com,  grin i just love awooffff,  wink grin[/b]
Re: Free IWP VPS Server by annblay: 2:48pm On Mar 09, 2011

http://nairaland.us/flex257.php

flex till 7 in the morning IWP is still rocking, just download as many giggs as you want, NO SHAKING!

GET YOUR VPS PRIVATE SERVER FOR AS LOW AS #750 FOR 1MONTH UNLIMITED BANDWIDTH (FAIR DEAL)
Re: Free IWP VPS Server by samo3(m): 4:02pm On Mar 09, 2011
hello, please i need the iwp software, with all the settings inside. So that i can test your server. My email leumas85@gmail.com. Thanks.
Re: Free IWP VPS Server by annblay: 4:25pm On Mar 09, 2011
sam o:

hello, please i need the iwp software, with all the settings inside. So that i can test your server. My email leumas85@gmail.com. Thanks.

Done check your email

flex till 7 in the morning IWP is still rocking, just download as many giggs as you want, NO SHAKING!
Re: Free IWP VPS Server by macomrades(m): 4:36pm On Mar 09, 2011
send me details of the VPS option macomrades at yahoo dot com
Re: Free IWP VPS Server by whitechriz(m): 4:50pm On Mar 09, 2011
Hello , .

I need the personalized server for IWP 1 , pm me , with mo details whitehriz@gmail.com
Re: Free IWP VPS Server by annblay: 5:29pm On Mar 09, 2011
whitechriz:

Hello , .

I need the personalized server for IWP 1 , pm me , with mo details whitehriz@gmail.com
macomrades:

send me details of the VPS option macomrades at yahoo dot com

From your questions, i can only assume you have the IWP software, if you do, then there's no much to talk about. Just send #750 mtn card to my number
0 8 1 3 8 6 8 1 2 8 0 and the name you want your server to be, and that's it. The server i'll be giving you, will be UNLIMITED BANDWIDTH, that means you can download more than 500 GIGA a month if you can. I think that's enough explanation for what you stand to get, when you acquire it. Also remember it is just 1 person to 1 computer, violations will result to suspension, so if you intend to use it for more than 1 computer, then you purchase another.
Re: Free IWP VPS Server by Relixy2k: 6:10pm On Mar 09, 2011
annblay God bless you for your effort.I am using your free server to post now.Please the proxy browsers including your iwp vps server are not opening yahoo mail since two days ago even when i pass through proxy sites.H ow do i make your server pass thru yahoo? Secondly as i want to buy your server is it advisable for me to continue to use my n72 as a modem or a fastlink modem or rather a universal modem.Please tell me the best modem for vps netherland server.
Re: Free IWP VPS Server by annblay: 8:51pm On Mar 09, 2011
Relixy2k:

annblay God bless you for your effort.I am using your free server to post now.Please the proxy browsers including your iwp vps server are not opening yahoo mail since two days ago even when i pass through proxy sites.H ow do i make your server pass thru yahoo? Secondly as i want to buy your server is it advisable for me to continue to use my n72 as a modem or a fastlink modem or rather a universal modem.Please tell me the best modem for vps netherland server.

It opens all secured sites like yahoo mail, gmail, facebook, yahoo messenger, etc, all you need do is add exception when asked, you'll be shown a screen get me out of here, don't click that, click add exception and then confirm. That's all, Also make sure you don't tick enable encryption on your IWP settings, otherwise you won't be able to open secured sited. Please note.
Re: Free IWP VPS Server by akinreals: 4:28pm On Mar 10, 2011
@Annblay, please i have mtn modem, how can i use it with your server? i am interested. akinreals@yahoo.com, 07031330996
Re: Free IWP VPS Server by k2kay(m): 12:19am On Mar 14, 2011
@annblay, kindly help me with a test server for iwp version 1. my mail is kennytrice2000@yahoo.com
Re: Free IWP VPS Server by tunnex190: 12:51am On Mar 14, 2011
i need a server but i dont have money
Re: Free IWP VPS Server by Johnpaul2k2(m): 7:30am On Mar 14, 2011
Please dont say lm wicked for given you
18g/54g!! Every month!!!!
for proper downloading of heavy files
listening to Live! event on Cnn,bbc
playing Music on youtube
opening of secured site like liberty reserve.facebook,yahoo,gmail,forex
browsing like me 24/7 without watching your Bundles
cos it's unlimited!!!!!!
add me on facebook with
Gej mgbenka ifeanyi
Re: Free IWP VPS Server by annblay: 8:38am On Mar 14, 2011

flex till 12midnight IWP is still rocking, just download as many giggs as you want, NO SHAKING!

Re: Free IWP VPS Server by akinreals: 9:15am On Mar 14, 2011
hi annblay, please how do i go about this your server thing? how can u get me connected with my mtn modem? i am very much interested. pls send me details akinreals@yahoo.com 07031330996
Re: Free IWP VPS Server by annblay: 11:37am On Mar 14, 2011
akinreals:

hi annblay, please how do i go about this your server thing? how can u get me connected with my mtn modem? i am very much interested. pls send me details akinreals@yahoo.com 07031330996

Done check your email

flex till 12midnight IWP is still rocking, just download as many giggs as you want, NO SHAKING!
Re: Free IWP VPS Server by tunnex190: 12:37pm On Mar 14, 2011
@annblay, answer me now
Re: Free IWP VPS Server by annblay: 12:47pm On Mar 14, 2011
tunnex190:

@annblay, answer me now

Re: Free IWP VPS Server by k2kay(m): 2:51am On Mar 15, 2011
@annblay, i need a server, bt i wuld like full details on how to get it and how much bandwidth am goin to get. my mail is kennytrice2000@yahoo.com. thanks.
Re: Free IWP VPS Server by greatfuldead: 6:27am On Mar 15, 2011
annblay
I need a server but I'd like some info about cost, period, bandwidth, version of iwp where to download and how to configure.
greatfuldead59@gmail.com
Re: Free IWP VPS Server by annblay: 8:12am On Mar 15, 2011
greatfuldead:

annblay
I need a server but I'd like some info about cost, period, bandwidth, version of iwp where to download and how to configure.
greatfuldead59@gmail.com
k2kay:

@annblay, i need a server, bt i wuld like full details on how to get it and how much bandwidth am goin to get. my mail is kennytrice2000@yahoo.com. thanks.

It will be sent to you via text and it's unlimited bandwidth, #750 for 1month, Just download as much giggs as you can,
Re: Free IWP VPS Server by joooks: 8:51pm On Mar 17, 2011
annblay i wan buy server. a very relaible and fast one 18g 24/7. hit me up.
Re: Free IWP VPS Server by samo3(m): 10:17pm On Mar 17, 2011
@anblay. please fire me up with a test server. My email is sswagga007@yahoo.com
Re: Free IWP VPS Server by annblay: 1:05pm On Mar 18, 2011

flex till this evening, IWP is still rocking, just download as many giggs as you want, NO SHAKING!

Re: Free IWP VPS Server by annblay: 5:39pm On Mar 31, 2011
MTN is working very well with IWP, if you've been experiencing bad network, den try updating your fast link via mtn's web site. For those that can't update or those using other modems, try downgrading to EDGE AND GPRS ONLY OR GSM ONLY, then try browsing, you'll notice that IWP works and still rocks! After which you can now switch to 3G preferred, This trick works very well and it has been tested and confirmed, MTN IS WORKING ON BLOCKING THE MTNONLINE.COM PAGE FOR FREE USERS BY CHANGING IT TO A PHP. If this happens, no more IWP with mtnonline . com, then you guys can now switch to this ip 172.16.66.3 . For now both mtnonline . com and 172.16.66.3 works, I'll advise for steady network, you switch to 172.16.66.3 on your IWP, JUST AN UPDATE.

You can use this servers to try it, will be disable tomorrow morning:
http://208.109.207.113/flex257.php and http://50.22.91.208/~annblay/flex297.phtml

I've been busy lately and really don't have much time to disable and enable servers, so if you need yours just buzz me and it will be done that same day, ONE LOVE!
STILL ACCEPTING RECHARGE CARDS!!!!
Re: Free IWP VPS Server by kess1(m): 6:53pm On Mar 31, 2011
@annblay,thanks very much 4 dis important info. Is it for v3.2.1 or v2?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Google To Phase Out Passwords, Roll Out Fingerprint, Face Scan, Others / Bibles For Easyworship 6 / How To Unlock Any Network Internet Modem For Universal Use

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.