Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,526 members, 7,826,978 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:50 AM

Tragedy As Popular Gospel Singer Dies Of Coronavirus - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Tragedy As Popular Gospel Singer Dies Of Coronavirus (521 Views)

Nigerian Old Time Popular Gospel Artists: What They Are Now Up To / Winners Chapel: We Have Received 36 Testimonies Of Healing Of Coronavirus Plague / Bishop Gerald Glenn Dies Of Coronavirus In US After Holding Church Service (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tragedy As Popular Gospel Singer Dies Of Coronavirus by boman2014: 3:10pm On Apr 28, 2020
Grammy nominated gospel singer, Troy Sneed
is dead.

The singer passed away at the age of 52 after
suffering from coronavirus complications.
According to the gospel singers publicist, Bill
Carpenter, he died early Monday morning at a
hospital in Jacksonville, Florida.

OAP, KD Bowe, who is a friend of the deceased
shared a tribute to Troy Sneed, as he posted a
photo of the duo on social media.

He wrote: “I don’t know how to make sense of
this. I’m not ok, man. Covid19 sucks. Will y’all
please pray for Emily & the kids? Please?
“RIH, King. Or walk around it … all day.

#RIPTroySneed.”

Troy Sneed traveled throughout the United
States early in his career to sing the gospel
with the Georgia Mass Choir.

He helped form Youth For Christ, which was
comprised of members between the ages of 12
and 18 from the Georgia Mass Choir. He served
as a producer on Youth For Christ’s “The
Struggle Is Over,” which landed at No. 1 on
Billboard’s gospel songs chart in 2006.

The gospel singer released seven gospel albums
and had several hit songs including “Work It
Out” and “My Heart Says Yes,” which both
reached No. 2 on Billboard’s gospel chart.

The gospel singer earned a Grammy nomination
for his work on the Youth For Christ’s 1999
album “Higher.”

https://www.nbcnews.com/pop-culture/music/troy-sneed-grammy-nominated-gospel-singer-dies-52-coronavirus-complications-n1194056

Re: Tragedy As Popular Gospel Singer Dies Of Coronavirus by Righteousness89(m): 3:11pm On Apr 28, 2020
Wow
Re: Tragedy As Popular Gospel Singer Dies Of Coronavirus by GodPunishCorona: 3:13pm On Apr 28, 2020
May you rest in peace.

It shall never be with Corona and those behind it. Today, I'm jobless because of Corona.
Re: Tragedy As Popular Gospel Singer Dies Of Coronavirus by GOFRONT(m): 3:19pm On Apr 28, 2020
lipsrsealed
Re: Tragedy As Popular Gospel Singer Dies Of Coronavirus by tayebest(m): 3:23pm On Apr 28, 2020
Righteousness89:
Wow

E shock you?

Re: Tragedy As Popular Gospel Singer Dies Of Coronavirus by Fidelismaria: 3:42pm On Apr 28, 2020

RIP

Re: Tragedy As Popular Gospel Singer Dies Of Coronavirus by StrikeBack(m): 3:47pm On Apr 28, 2020
Okay bye!
Re: Tragedy As Popular Gospel Singer Dies Of Coronavirus by Mywd: 4:38pm On Apr 28, 2020
Grammy nominate gospel singer undecided....... I cannot can anymore undecided

(1) (Reply)

Learn Life-changing Bible Truths By Listening To This Renowned Teacher Weekly. / Organized Christianity / Evil Name, Change It.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.