Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,140 members, 7,860,097 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:05 AM

Kanu-how Kemi Olunloyo Was Sully & Impregnated By Her Father-tokunbo Aboderin! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kanu-how Kemi Olunloyo Was Sully & Impregnated By Her Father-tokunbo Aboderin! (965 Views)

FFK: I Told Nnamdi Kanu How Buhari Told Me He Hates Igbo People / Nnamdi Kanu: How I Was Smuggled Out Of Nigeria During Operation Python Dance / Shocking Details Of How Kemi Adeosun Ran Nigeria Economy- Abah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kanu-how Kemi Olunloyo Was Sully & Impregnated By Her Father-tokunbo Aboderin! by Lawkz(m): 5:34pm On Apr 28, 2020
Spare me not rebel Immunity #Adm!! Omololu-Olunloyo has appeared as a guest discussing terrorism and health topics on social media! No wonder is she so lose and no shame! I had the news long time ago one yoruba man that slept with daughter in America so is kemi, wonder shall never end!! Old prostitute from birth animal. kemi is a big Hallot in the world! She is a product of incest. That's why she useless her miserable life..a sex worker! Chai, forbidden woman, A sacrilege! She is under a curse, Oh Pst Ibeome even cursed her too..And the father fucking yorubastard has nothing else to do other than attacking biafrans...eyaa! this is just the mmalite ije! The gods of biafra land, pls take kemi as your sacrifice offer and occur the nation from coronavirus!
#iseeee

1 Like

Re: Kanu-how Kemi Olunloyo Was Sully & Impregnated By Her Father-tokunbo Aboderin! by chatinent: 5:36pm On Apr 28, 2020
So cool.
Re: Kanu-how Kemi Olunloyo Was Sully & Impregnated By Her Father-tokunbo Aboderin! by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 5:42pm On Apr 28, 2020
Gibberish!
Re: Kanu-how Kemi Olunloyo Was Sully & Impregnated By Her Father-tokunbo Aboderin! by Lawkz(m): 5:47pm On Apr 28, 2020
[/color] cool[color=#990000]
Mr/Ms #Admin... Don't ever say "is fake news" nor this be removed or hidden by U. Cuz yorubas prove trabalism ri here! kemi gave us the fake info about our noble leader and now you people are ranting I wonder!
Thnx

1 Like

Re: Kanu-how Kemi Olunloyo Was Sully & Impregnated By Her Father-tokunbo Aboderin! by Kdon2: 5:55pm On Apr 28, 2020
SangoOlukosoOba:
Gibberish!

Damn gibberish!
Re: Kanu-how Kemi Olunloyo Was Sully & Impregnated By Her Father-tokunbo Aboderin! by Lawkz(m): 6:06pm On Apr 28, 2020
Goofy ghoulish
Re: Kanu-how Kemi Olunloyo Was Sully & Impregnated By Her Father-tokunbo Aboderin! by giftedben: 6:36pm On Apr 28, 2020
I knew there was something wrong with her brain.
I often wondered who f*cked sense out of her little brain; 'not knowing it was her father'.
Change is scary no matter what, rehabilitation of a mad woman and a slut does not change the fact they are "Roadside Service Providers".

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Traders Commend Gov. Umahi Over Beautiful Street Lights In Abakaliki (Photos) / Obaseki Bans Political Gathering In Edo / Former Oyo State Governor Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.