Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,031 members, 7,818,042 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:50 AM

Ajibola Bashiru Is New Senate Spokesperson - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ajibola Bashiru Is New Senate Spokesperson (35912 Views)

Why Akpabio Left Keyamo’s Screening For Aso Villa – Senate Spokesperson / Adeleke Aide, Ex-Senate Spokesperson Clash At Osogbo Eid Praying Ground (Video) / Senator Ajibola Bashiru Meets Tinubu In Mecca (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ajibola Bashiru Is New Senate Spokesperson by BigTableShaker(f): 7:39pm On Apr 28, 2020
gbebodye:

igbo amaka kó igbo emeka ni
grin
Hehehehe. Make the Igbos happy small na? Bad news too much for that area.

5 Likes

Re: Ajibola Bashiru Is New Senate Spokesperson by BigTableShaker(f): 7:40pm On Apr 28, 2020
dokyOloye:

Igbo amaka ooo.
By 2100,Igbo would've bought all d lands in Lagos, then deport all non landowners to Ogbomosho grin
Hehehehe!
Igbos no dey disappoint.

5 Likes

Re: Ajibola Bashiru Is New Senate Spokesperson by gbebodye(f): 7:40pm On Apr 28, 2020
seanwilliam:
grin see dem

Which part of ur body is paining you
Re: Ajibola Bashiru Is New Senate Spokesperson by Nobody: 7:45pm On Apr 28, 2020
That man can smoke Ganja...
Re: Ajibola Bashiru Is New Senate Spokesperson by Hollywayglobal: 7:45pm On Apr 28, 2020
Have u noticed that the rate of scam on the internet is high? Many people are afraid to close deal online due to scammers. Then the most painful thing is that no well known middle man is available to ensure that both buyers and sellers are safe of their money. Buyer is afraid to send seller money before goods arrival and seller is afraid to send buyer goods before he gets paid. What's the solution?We are Hollyway Global Investment Int'l Ltd, an agro allied product middle man. You want to buy any agro products and u are afraid to pay before goods reach u, you can send to us to get it for u delivered to ur door step. You want to send agro products but afraid of your money not being released by buyer when get products, send to us and we deliver product to the buyer location. You receive payment alert and we release goods to the buyer.
Re: Ajibola Bashiru Is New Senate Spokesperson by phelonrays: 7:45pm On Apr 28, 2020
BigTableShaker:
Igbo amaka.
This your "Amaka" looks sarcastic..
hope your heart dey clean the time you type am cheesygrin

1 Like

Re: Ajibola Bashiru Is New Senate Spokesperson by wesleygee(m): 7:46pm On Apr 28, 2020
Re: Ajibola Bashiru Is New Senate Spokesperson by Ezennwa(m): 7:47pm On Apr 28, 2020
He should speak without fear or favour

We don't wanna see someone that speaks like a dummy

My cent
Re: Ajibola Bashiru Is New Senate Spokesperson by ThatFairGuy: 7:48pm On Apr 28, 2020
He's an Islamic Scholar. Heard he's very strict and honest

1 Like

Re: Ajibola Bashiru Is New Senate Spokesperson by Karlifate: 7:51pm On Apr 28, 2020
sammyj:
New exotic Toyota Prado Jeep and Chop I chop don start be that!! shocked grin

Re: Ajibola Bashiru Is New Senate Spokesperson by olamy7(m): 7:53pm On Apr 28, 2020
I really don't want to know right now, my head is full

Meanwhile you can check my signature, also make sure to leave a comment if you find it helpful
Re: Ajibola Bashiru Is New Senate Spokesperson by ThatFairGuy: 7:53pm On Apr 28, 2020
dokyOloye:

Igbo amaka ooo.
By 2100,Igbo would've bought all d lands in Lagos, then deport all non landowners to Ogbomosho grin
Apt cheesy
Great developers
Re: Ajibola Bashiru Is New Senate Spokesperson by Altimatic27: 7:57pm On Apr 28, 2020
Hollywayglobal:
Have u noticed that the rate of scam on the internet is high? Many people are afraid to close deal online due to scammers. Then the most painful thing is that no well known middle man is available to ensure that both buyers and sellers are safe of their money. Buyer is afraid to send seller money before goods arrival and seller is afraid to send buyer goods before he gets paid. What's the solution?We are Hollyway Global Investment Int'l Ltd, an agro allied product middle man. You want to buy any agro products and u are afraid to pay before goods reach u, you can send to us to get it for u delivered to ur door step. You want to send agro products but afraid of your money not being released by buyer when get products, send to us and we deliver product to the buyer location. You receive payment alert and we release goods to the buyer.

You are the scam
Re: Ajibola Bashiru Is New Senate Spokesperson by ThatFairGuy: 7:57pm On Apr 28, 2020
[quote author=BambiBliss post=88962931] E pain am grin He stopped stroking post to comment cheesy
Re: Ajibola Bashiru Is New Senate Spokesperson by apexx3079: 7:58pm On Apr 28, 2020
[color=#] 4849385[/color]
Re: Ajibola Bashiru Is New Senate Spokesperson by Altimatic27: 7:58pm On Apr 28, 2020
Altimatic27:

You are the scam

Hollyway Global Investment Int'l Ltd my ass
Re: Ajibola Bashiru Is New Senate Spokesperson by demoBaba: 8:04pm On Apr 28, 2020
They have removed Adeyeye from Senate b that.
I no trust Fayemi on that matter, even Adeyeye self never enter Senate he dey posu 2024 governship position.
Re: Ajibola Bashiru Is New Senate Spokesperson by Szkpytqgdcvx925: 8:05pm On Apr 28, 2020
LoveJesus87:
Walahi God punish Empty-hen. If not I don FTC finish.
The guy above me, for your mind now, you go dey happy say finally you don make am in life abi? No be your fault . Kontinu.

Ehn ehn as for the subject matter, let me go and read the story then I wee come and comment.

Mtchewww. Group of useless rogues and thieves. Thief replace thief and the thiefing continues. Sometimes I wish Mr. Trump can just do us a big favor and loan us about 19 tomahawk cruise missiles to bomb these useless rogues and animals inside that senate building to Oblivion.
Nonsense.
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ajibola Bashiru Is New Senate Spokesperson by Adgideon(m): 8:06pm On Apr 28, 2020
This old man God help us
Re: Ajibola Bashiru Is New Senate Spokesperson by Olotumum1: 8:06pm On Apr 28, 2020
Engage yourself during this lockdown with our online training and become your own boss
Re: Ajibola Bashiru Is New Senate Spokesperson by LarryBee1k: 8:14pm On Apr 28, 2020
T
Re: Ajibola Bashiru Is New Senate Spokesperson by Bimpe29: 8:14pm On Apr 28, 2020
Power is transient
Re: Ajibola Bashiru Is New Senate Spokesperson by BigTableShaker(f): 8:17pm On Apr 28, 2020
LarryBee1k:

Wikedness. When they are still mourning their dilector
The mophuking hunchback albino is gone!
I have decided to type "Igbo amaka" 100 times a day to make some Igbos happy small.

1 Like

Re: Ajibola Bashiru Is New Senate Spokesperson by Nobody: 8:21pm On Apr 28, 2020
The man is fluent and "loyal"...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pictures From President Buhari's Visit To Imo State / Sex Scandal Rocks Owerri Prison / Buhari, Oshiomole Meets South East Apc Leaders (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.