Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,462 members, 7,840,008 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 01:41 PM

Episode 1: Bleeding Heart Still Pounds (must Read) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Episode 1: Bleeding Heart Still Pounds (must Read) (272 Views)

The Bleeding Heart (a Poem) / Bleeding Heart / A Poem From A Bleeding Heart (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Episode 1: Bleeding Heart Still Pounds (must Read) by Transparent(m): 5:55pm On Apr 28, 2020

Wake up Alexa, my mum shouted from downstairs. I decided to sleep for a minute.

I was about closing my eyes when my sister who happens to be aria splash water on my face.

Aria!!! I called and give her a bad look, sis doesn’t give me that look you are getting late for school, get ya big butt out of the bed and go freshen up she said.

Can you stop those slang of yours I asked getting annoyed?

It ain’t your business she said with a smirk.
I quickly head to the bathroom to freshen up.
I got out of the bathroom to pick a dress when I saw a dress on my bed.

I smiled because I know it was aria that helps me to pick a dress.

Continue Reading More >>> https://www.akinblog.com/2020/04/26/episode-1-bleeding-heart-still-pounds-must-read/

(1) (Reply)

Baby Answer, (this Is A Movie Yet To Be Produced) / Do You Need A Competent Writer At N1 Per Word? / State Of The Nation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.