Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,604 members, 7,955,229 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:02 PM

Must Read: Angry Nigeria Youth Cry Out – Akute Ayomide - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Must Read: Angry Nigeria Youth Cry Out – Akute Ayomide (230 Views)

BREAKING NEWS: Goodluck Jonathan Come And Rescue Nigeria, Kano Youth Cry Out / Policemen Chasing Yahoo Boy In Akute Injured Passersby / Someone Pls Get Me Back To Civilisation: Nigerian Youth Cry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Must Read: Angry Nigeria Youth Cry Out – Akute Ayomide by Reallifgist: 6:21pm On Apr 28, 2020

One of the best country in the world that is endowed with mineral resources is Nigeria.

Nigeria my dear country, country full honey, country that the lord him self grant grace not to go through what other countries are going through, like chronic diseases that the name can not even be found in the dictionary, different disaster up and down but here we are with grace and privileged.

On the 1st day of the month of October 1960, we gain our independence and joy was all over our face and even our heart(although I have not being birthed then), but it was heard and I also watch some clip of it. The mantle of leadership was handed over to our fathers and I mean our fathers, to God be the glory Nigeria became a place that everybody want to be and where everybody want to leave to the extent that people from the neighboring countries rushed down to our dear country to establish big firms.

Read full content: https://www.reallifegist.com/2020/04/27/must-read-angry-nigeria-youth-cry-out-akute-ayomide/
Re: Must Read: Angry Nigeria Youth Cry Out – Akute Ayomide by SLAP44: 6:21pm On Apr 28, 2020
Na wao

(1) (Reply)

Covid 19= Governor Babajide Sanwo-olu Ninth Update On Coronavirus / Fact Sheet On Emergency Food Intervention Fund For North-east / VP Osinbajo, Chaired A Meeting Of The Economic Sustainability Committee Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.