Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,176 members, 7,821,984 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:38 PM

Busari Peace Rescued From Lebanese Seller - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Busari Peace Rescued From Lebanese Seller (65937 Views)

Peace Ufuoma Busari: Oyo To Ensure Return Of Girl Put Up For Sale In Lebanon / Police Recover N1.3M From 19-Year-Old Boy In Gombe, He Stole From Lebanese Boss / Lebanese Man Assaults Nigerian In Novare Mall Lekki, Policeman Slaps Eyewitness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Busari Peace Rescued From Lebanese Seller by frog12: 9:25pm On Apr 28, 2020
this go teach her and the others a lesson. STAY HOME NEXT TIME !!!!
Re: Busari Peace Rescued From Lebanese Seller by Kenneth10110(m): 9:30pm On Apr 28, 2020
Legalcriminal:
I think NL moderators need to work on people who are Tribalistic here.

Many are old with kids but their sense is not working properly.

I have always wondered what they have been doing seeing so many ash tribal insults thrown to each others. They have turned NL to war front for tribalism
Re: Busari Peace Rescued From Lebanese Seller by Okoroawusa: 9:39pm On Apr 28, 2020
Next time you be careful
Re: Busari Peace Rescued From Lebanese Seller by letitrainnow(m): 9:47pm On Apr 28, 2020
Only $1000 so inhumane

undecided
Re: Busari Peace Rescued From Lebanese Seller by Nobody: 10:03pm On Apr 28, 2020
SLAP44:

That's why your sister said this
This useless urchin will be wailing on people comments when they abuse his useless tribe with his victim cry. No one is surprised when nwazuruike said they are the most stupid tribe in the world.

2 Likes

Re: Busari Peace Rescued From Lebanese Seller by Asour: 10:05pm On Apr 28, 2020
careytommy37:
Next time stay in your country.

The sooner Blacks realise most arabs and asians hate us, the better for us all. Latinos don't hate Blacks like they used to in the past.

Or maybe it's quite possible that the Most hate brew right here in Nigeria. Between Nigerians.

Or should that be excused.

I say it is just as bad. Racism (though very terrible) is a scapegoat. Prejudice and hate exist everywhere in many forms.

I wouldn't prefer an Hausa man — who is Condescending/hateful to me for tribal reasons to a foreign who's just the same — because one is of the same hue as me.

God help us.
Re: Busari Peace Rescued From Lebanese Seller by LadiIshola(m): 10:08pm On Apr 28, 2020
SLAP44:
Thank God. She should learn to stay in Nigeria, not trying to run away after her people voted for this disaster lipsrsealed
I've been observing most of your comments on this forum and it's sad to say that they are all hate-filled. Please cleanse your heart as this may impede your glory.
*Spits*

1 Like

Re: Busari Peace Rescued From Lebanese Seller by Onlyonebuhari: 10:23pm On Apr 28, 2020
Shebi they said NIGERIA is zoo?
Re: Busari Peace Rescued From Lebanese Seller by sunbreaker: 10:44pm On Apr 28, 2020
If this lady calculate amount she spent on this nonsense journey you will discovered that such amount can establish small scale business in Nigeria. If somebody is gullible and inspired to has all the whole world in her/his custody that is exact result he/she will get.Nigeria is zoo,I hope she will gladly come back.
Re: Busari Peace Rescued From Lebanese Seller by Arkmanbuddy(m): 10:56pm On Apr 28, 2020
Yenefer:
thank God. What? With Thousand of Nigerians already in slavery both in nigeria and abroad we have to ask Why? Why this happens in the first place

Perhaps you should ask your lifeless uncle why the economy is on shambles.
Re: Busari Peace Rescued From Lebanese Seller by Dreason(m): 11:08pm On Apr 28, 2020
Laren24:
I know y'all gonna be tribalistic with this news, and always be the igbos to start it, what is wrong with you all?
Tribalism practice here is nauseating!

you cant teach a fool,if you are foolish,you just claimed IGBOS start the tribal war without prove. yesterday her name was reported as ufuoma and they tuaght she was IGBO and started doing what the know how to do best. calling ndi igbo all sort of names.
you claim to be a saint but u are a devil, bigot must you mention ndi igbo? what made u say it ndi igbo that started it, ufuoma sounds or is an igbo name yoruba people didnt see the busira. the just start troin jibs at us. if you dnt know how things work. it better u shut the fu*k up bfore u get smacked d fu*k off, bitch

if you werent tribalistic i wnt qoute u. u claim igbos started it which is wrong. we didnt, it your yoruba people. yeterday the were singing ufuoma upandown.. if u respect us we respect u if u dnt we jst dnt give a fu*k we knw our true o

2 Likes

Re: Busari Peace Rescued From Lebanese Seller by Nobody: 11:17pm On Apr 28, 2020
If dem offer free visa to America self, am sure she won't want to leave Nigeria again...with wat her eyes would have seen from the lebanon
Re: Busari Peace Rescued From Lebanese Seller by Dreason(m): 11:20pm On Apr 28, 2020
Asour:

Or maybe it's quite possible that the Most hate brew right here in Nigeria. Between Nigerians.

Or should that be excused.

I say it is just as bad. Racism (though very terrible) is a scapegoat. Prejudice and hate exist everywhere in many forms.

I wouldn't prefer an Hausa man — who is Condescending/hateful to me for tribal reasons to a foreign who's just the same — because one is of the same hue as me.

God help us.

no no
if a white person hate me bcus am black i could try and understand but i dnt know why my own kind would hate me. i cnt understand...
Re: Busari Peace Rescued From Lebanese Seller by DorianD(m): 11:24pm On Apr 28, 2020
Lebanon ke!?...So people dai travel to this useless country?..The last Time I was on my way from Dubai picked a foreign currency note from the floor(10,000 Banque du Liban) na so I begin happy say I don hammer...I checked the internet, see it was from Lebanon, then I boarded flight..Guess what when I got to Abuja airport I was surprised non of the abokis wanted to collect it from me...One Guy pitied me nd gave me 1000 naira..Damn! Lebanon isn't a place to go to abeg.C heck my signature and start making money

1 Like

Re: Busari Peace Rescued From Lebanese Seller by funmijoyb(f): 11:53pm On Apr 28, 2020
Sterope:
Her surname is Busari. You don't have to be a bigot, you are no better. It is a very disgusting attitude towards others.

Busari not Yoruba name
Re: Busari Peace Rescued From Lebanese Seller by Sterope(f): 12:04am On Apr 29, 2020
Busari is a very very common surname amongst the Yorubas.

You should go out more.

funmijoyb:

Busari not Yoruba name
Re: Busari Peace Rescued From Lebanese Seller by Abubauchi: 4:53am On Apr 29, 2020
Useless sect of ppl,na only them u will see always trying to go over sea,thanks god almighty for been a Hausa fulani.
Re: Busari Peace Rescued From Lebanese Seller by micmond: 5:01am On Apr 29, 2020
She may have voted for the installation of this same disaster she's running away from
SLAP44:
Thank God. She should learn to stay in Nigeria, not trying to run away after her people voted for this disaster lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Busari Peace Rescued From Lebanese Seller by OROSUNBOLB(m): 5:05am On Apr 29, 2020
Osagyefo98:
Busari

Ufuoma
Re: Busari Peace Rescued From Lebanese Seller by dele2k4(m): 6:57am On Apr 29, 2020
Thank God that I confused my person not to travel to all these Arab countries in the name of house help over there in Lebanon, Egypt, Oman and other ���
Re: Busari Peace Rescued From Lebanese Seller by Lebanese123: 7:02am On Apr 29, 2020
Cousin9999:
Next time you see a lebanese walking the streets of Nigeria...

beat. his. a**.

You sound like a criminal and a racist xenophobe like the human trafficker who wanted to sell the lady.

Instead of thanking the Lebanese foreign affairs ministry and interior ministry and security forces for prompt action, you want to beat foreigners in your country who have nothing to do with a crime in their home country.

You know there is no Nigerisn superman in Lebanon who flies in the sky looking for Nigerians to rescue, right? That means she was rescued by Lebanese security forces. But no mention of who rescued her, why?
Re: Busari Peace Rescued From Lebanese Seller by DATACUG00000(m): 11:14am On Apr 29, 2020
grin grin
Re: Busari Peace Rescued From Lebanese Seller by Kurugu2020(m): 12:09pm On Apr 29, 2020
because she was born in ibadan doesn't mean she's from Oyo state
Re: Busari Peace Rescued From Lebanese Seller by DedeNkem: 12:20pm On Apr 29, 2020
Nigerians risk their lives traveling to useless third world countries!

If you must leave the country, go to a civilized country and don't fall into wrong hands!
Re: Busari Peace Rescued From Lebanese Seller by RaptorX: 2:14pm On Apr 29, 2020
Gokoyer0:
I have been saying it and I will say it again that it's not always greener on the other sides.

It is greener in certain places but definitely not in Lebanon. They are all over Africa living illegally but because Africans worship light skin foreigners they are doing very well.

1 Like

Re: Busari Peace Rescued From Lebanese Seller by mechanics(m): 2:17pm On Apr 29, 2020
Thank God.
Re: Busari Peace Rescued From Lebanese Seller by RaptorX: 2:20pm On Apr 29, 2020
Lebanese123:

You sound like a criminal and a racist xenophobe like the human trafficker who wanted to sell the lady.

Instead of thanking the Lebanese foreign affairs ministry and interior ministry and security forces for prompt action, you want to beat foreigners in your country who have nothing to do with a crime in their home country.

You know there is no Nigerisn superman in Lebanon who flies in the sky looking for Nigerians to rescue, right? That means she was rescued by Lebanese security forces. But no mention of who rescued her, why?
Bleep off back to your shithole. The days of you motherfuckers living large in Africa because of the ignorance and bad leadership in Africa is coming to an end.
Re: Busari Peace Rescued From Lebanese Seller by Trybes(m): 4:24pm On Apr 29, 2020
Poor people abroad will be looking for maids and other kinds of workers from Africa countries
Re: Busari Peace Rescued From Lebanese Seller by Emmau0091(m): 6:02pm On Apr 29, 2020
Looking for Space for your Poultry farming! Or place to build

I have For Sale:?Location is Iju-Love, Ota Off Idiroko Road

This land is a plot n quarter fenced with gate! Electricity is available with resident living around.
I will call this place fast developing area with multiple link roads to command, abule/egba , alimosho in lagos. The property is just 10mins drive from Winners Chapel OTA!
Only serious buyer should call or whatapp: for more details 08109942545.
Price: 2.8m
Please Stat Safe!!

Re: Busari Peace Rescued From Lebanese Seller by Lanquart: 6:25pm On Apr 29, 2020
We should learn to give credit to whom it is due. For whatever reasons I don't know why the Diaspora commission and the Nigerian government are not celebrating or recognizing a brave Nigerian along with his Lebanese friend who made this happen.
A Nigerian Prince Mike Akubueze the President of Asaigbo Foundation broke the news of the Nigerian lady who was to be auctioned in Lebanon. He along with his Lebanese friend contacted Interpol, government authorities in both Lebanon and Nigeria and even leaked the news to the press.
Prince Akubueze deserves accolades.

https://authorityngr.com/2020/04/24/lebanese-who-advertised-nigerian-for-sale-arrested/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Girl Stabs Her Brother To Death In Ondo For Questioning Her Movement (Photos) / Man Declared Wanted For Withdrawing N45m Mistakenly Credited Into His Account / Armed Robber Who Was Playing Keyboard In Church In Delta Apprehended (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.