Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,919 members, 7,814,096 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:41 AM

Bedc Is Too Corrupt - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Bedc Is Too Corrupt (650 Views)

Bedc Pre-paid And Post Paid Free Subscription / Pay Your BEDC Electricity Bill Without Stress.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bedc Is Too Corrupt by xpool(m): 6:30pm On Apr 28, 2020
Why is Benin Electricity Distribution Company, Asaba Branch full of thieves and extortionists?
Just a week ago, BEDC disconnected Ambassador Leo Okogu Street and Environs from the national grid by removing what they called conductors, to enable the contractor handling the road/drainage construction do their work in that vicinity.
It lasted for almost a week, and we endured the total black out amidst the covid19 lockdown, while our neighbours had power supply.

The contractor has since finished with that aspect and location for BEDC to reconnect us.

But BEDC refused, instead they tasked us to pay them to reconnect us. They insisted that if we did not pay, we were never going to be reconnected.

How long will Nigerians be oppressed, extorted, humiliated and marginalised in their own country, by every sector.
Why is BEDC always in the news for the wrong reasons?

There is nothing else I can do, except to let the world know what BEDC is doing to Delta state citizens, they are so hated in Edo and Delta state.

Moderators help us repair this country a little by pushing this to front page.
Re: Bedc Is Too Corrupt by seunfly: 6:47pm On Apr 28, 2020
Like i v been saying, Nigerians ( you and i ) are the major problems of this country, we blame politicians, politicians blame government, government blame his agencies but the truth is that we are all the problem together, everybody misbehave in their respective duties and they expect things to work perfectly like other countries. How will that be?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bedc Is Too Corrupt by xpool(m): 10:21pm On Apr 29, 2020
seunfly:
Like i v been saying, Nigerians ( you and i ) are the major problems of this country, we blame politicians, politicians blame government, government blame his agencies but the truth is that we are all the problem together, everybody misbehave in their respective duties and they expect things to work perfectly like other countries. How will that be?
Indeed, we are a wicked breed

(1) (Reply)

Zoom Conferencing Solution Cameras In Stock / Samsung Gear S3 Classic / Alienware M15 R3 I7 10750h, Rtx 2070 Super #SoldOut

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.