Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,455 members, 7,816,050 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

Coronavirus Takes Fashion To A New Level, Crazy But Hot! - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Coronavirus Takes Fashion To A New Level, Crazy But Hot! (527 Views)

15 Instances Where This Nigerian Celebrity Took Fashion To Another Level / Sergio Rossi Dies Of Coronavirus In Italy / Large Breasts Seen As A Fashion To Women, But These Are Causes Of Large Breasts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Coronavirus Takes Fashion To A New Level, Crazy But Hot! by Wisefellow(m): 6:39pm On Apr 28, 2020
Covid-19 has become a global pandemic that has impacted the world negatively, however, it has the positive side in relation to wears and outfits. It has brought changes to fashion and style as most people all over the world now wear face masks to prevent transmission.

Soon, I expect to see T-shirts engraved with coronavirus images, letters of Covid-19 and ankara materials with covid-19 designs flamboyantly crafted on it. I trust Nigerians on this!

Irrespective of culture and events, face masks type and color would be considered as integral part of style and fashion going forward and it has started already e.g Sanwo Olu wears facemask with Lagos emblem. I hope you are ready.

Have you seen any that wowed you?

Re: Coronavirus Takes Fashion To A New Level, Crazy But Hot! by ademasta(m): 6:40pm On Apr 28, 2020
Hmmm...

African man will not take discovery to the next level, all we know is fashion.

It shall be well
Re: Coronavirus Takes Fashion To A New Level, Crazy But Hot! by Franzinni: 6:47pm On Apr 28, 2020
Africa ...

Yeah guess what I learnt today ..

So I used to think the name Nigeria was derived from
Niger area ..as in river niger ....you get the pic..

But today some dude took it a step further and broke it down ..

Nigeria was derived from two words

Nigger and Area

Nigeria
Nigger area ..

How come we are still bearing the stupid slave name that white man gave us ?

Useless and meaningless name
Re: Coronavirus Takes Fashion To A New Level, Crazy But Hot! by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:57pm On Apr 28, 2020
this type of thread makes me wanna give someone a sound mind resetting dirty slap...
Re: Coronavirus Takes Fashion To A New Level, Crazy But Hot! by Wisefellow(m): 7:11pm On Apr 28, 2020
MrBrownJay1:
this type of thread makes me wanna give someone a sound mind resetting dirty slap...

Please take it easy on self, your profile speaks volume!

(1) (Reply)

Classy, Chic And Trendy Clothes, Bags And Footwears. / Stunning Hairstyles For 2020: Best For Ladies To Wow / Ankara Long Styles 2021 For Ladies: Best Dresses To Slay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.