Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,843 members, 7,956,169 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 06:40 AM

Daily Short Stories. Come And Have Fun ♥ - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Daily Short Stories. Come And Have Fun ♥ (291 Views)

Short Stories By Talius Dike / My Islamic Short Stories / Google: Short Stories Google Told As They Celebrate Women Today. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Daily Short Stories. Come And Have Fun ♥ by Ikpemalueziokwu(m): 6:47pm On Apr 28, 2020
Hunger...

Mama John leaves the compound with her pot of soup boiling in the backyard. I heard her telling her little daughter to watch over the pot of soup while she goes into the nearby bush and plucks some leaves. As soon as she leaves, I went to the backyard and found out that the whole place was Deserted
'That little girl must be disobedient' I said. As I made to open the soup pot, I heard a voice behind me. 'bros, hurry comot. That woman dey come' I kukuma leave everything and run towards my room, my heart pounding. Few minutes later, a young man approaches my door and says 'bros, if you no get liver, no dey go steal. See as you spoil my parole' I sighed. Hunger is real.
Re: Daily Short Stories. Come And Have Fun ♥ by Ikpemalueziokwu(m): 6:51pm On Apr 28, 2020
The pool...

After a hard thought, I decide to follow her to the pool party. 'Me that does not know how to swim, it's God that will save my soul' I put on my best jeans trouser and a denim top. 'it's not like am showing off. I am a fine boy na.'

Few hours later...

'He will come around. He just took in a lot of water. Don't worry'
I sneak a peek and see a doctor talking with 'her', my mom and my dad. I shut my eyes back. 'what's the easiest route to hell?'
Re: Daily Short Stories. Come And Have Fun ♥ by Ikpemalueziokwu(m): 6:58pm On Apr 28, 2020
So this quarantine is biting real hard. I have been visiting websites on money making but I keep loosing money, subscribing. After listening to the president yesterday, I know that I'll die before this knockdown is lifted. Kano is a stubborn state so I know that if I don't do something, my death will be the next in my estate. I dress up and move to my neighbour's flat.
He's engrossed with whatever he is doing. I slowly creep in and sits on the couch. He doesn't even notice me. I feel so sad. I look up and I see him jabbing his keyboard. Next, I hear him hiss. All this hausa boys sef. I look into his computer and it's off. I jejely stand up and leave the flat. Am hungry but at least am not mad yet.

(1) (Reply)

Uncle Buddy Book Listed On Amazon / Synw Mourns The Death Of Rouf Abioye / Just For Justice: Will You Bend The Rules For Family?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.