Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,197 members, 7,829,288 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:08 AM

Usdjpy Vs The S&p500. Final Update. Critical Support Right Now On A Very Crucial - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Usdjpy Vs The S&p500. Final Update. Critical Support Right Now On A Very Crucial (607 Views)

Bitcoin Price Breaches Critical Support,but Can It Shore Up The Move Above $50k? / USDJPY Looking Like A Perfect Short Again. MACD Still Running Bearish Candles. / #USDJPY Ready For Breakout Or What? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Usdjpy Vs The S&p500. Final Update. Critical Support Right Now On A Very Crucial by AgoraRoad(m): 6:49pm On Apr 28, 2020
Ive posted before about my thoughts on the USDJPY correlation with the S&P500 and I’ve been right for the most part

Easy way to gauge it: USDJPY goes down, S&P goes up.

Right now we’re at super critical support for the USDJPY at the 107 levels

Because the USDJPY already dropped so much we can expect the S&P500 to have a run up today

So those that trade the SPY or others in the stock market = full green market today

If support is broken this might be the end of the bear market for the stock market and were looking at a full blow bull market again for awhile

But to make this easy I’m 99% sure the stock market is going up today and we’ll see green all around

Strong dollar = weak stock market

More people wanna invest in the American stock market when they can exchange their foreign currency for more money
Idk if EURUSD will continue its small rally down though

Look at the MACD: https://imgur.com/gallery/jyFuB5R

It’s looking to change trend and start adding bullish candles

It also already hit support and retested above with a new candle I wouldn’t get in on this trade yet it can go either way still to be honest

But to answer your question, I’m using the USDJPY pair because of the issues with China I just happened to choose this pair but I’m sure you can find correlations amongst other pairs like USDCNH or the EURUSD probably

TLDR: Short USDJPY NOW!

Sign up at Tradersway you can use the metatrader app on your phone for easy trading https://www.tradersway.com/?ib=1216454

1 Like

Re: Usdjpy Vs The S&p500. Final Update. Critical Support Right Now On A Very Crucial by AgoraRoad(m): 7:43pm On Apr 28, 2020
I’ve been correlating the USDJPY price and the SPY for the last two months.

ELI5: USDJPY goes up. SPY goes down.

And because FOREX is traded 24 hrs a day it was easier for me to tell the direction of the SPY every morning

We just crossed critical support for the USDJPY and it looks we’re headed straight down some more on the UJ pair

Seems like we could easily hit a $300 SPY today
Re: Usdjpy Vs The S&p500. Final Update. Critical Support Right Now On A Very Crucial by AgoraRoad(m): 7:52pm On Apr 28, 2020
Bumo
Re: Usdjpy Vs The S&p500. Final Update. Critical Support Right Now On A Very Crucial by AgoraRoad(m): 8:35pm On Apr 28, 2020
Re: Usdjpy Vs The S&p500. Final Update. Critical Support Right Now On A Very Crucial by AgoraRoad(m): 10:28pm On Apr 28, 2020
Bump
Re: Usdjpy Vs The S&p500. Final Update. Critical Support Right Now On A Very Crucial by AgoraRoad(m): 2:38am On Apr 29, 2020
Woohoo the train is going strong today!

Re: Usdjpy Vs The S&p500. Final Update. Critical Support Right Now On A Very Crucial by AgoraRoad(m): 3:23am On Apr 29, 2020
Re: Usdjpy Vs The S&p500. Final Update. Critical Support Right Now On A Very Crucial by AgoraRoad(m): 2:44pm On Apr 29, 2020
Bump
Re: Usdjpy Vs The S&p500. Final Update. Critical Support Right Now On A Very Crucial by AgoraRoad(m): 3:06pm On Apr 29, 2020
bump
Re: Usdjpy Vs The S&p500. Final Update. Critical Support Right Now On A Very Crucial by AgoraRoad(m): 5:36pm On Apr 29, 2020
Still going stong!
Re: Usdjpy Vs The S&p500. Final Update. Critical Support Right Now On A Very Crucial by AgoraRoad(m): 8:37pm On Apr 29, 2020
Yes

(1) (Reply)

5 Bedroom Semi Detached Duplex With A Cinema Room And Gym For Sale / Which Trading Broker Is The Best In Nigeria / You Are One Step Away From Entering Into Your Financial Freedom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.