Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,774,227 members, 6,607,636 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 November 2021 at 10:50 PM

Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies - Business (117) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies (107587 Views)

Earning Dollars With CPA Affiliate Marketing: A Complete Guide For Newbies / Earn Up To $300 On Squadhelp / Squadhelp tutorials (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by ikhalyfah(m): 4:36pm On Oct 12
Both creative owned

10 Likes

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Splendidsolo(m): 4:43pm On Oct 12
ikhalyfah:
Both creative owned
weldone bro
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by CornOak(m): 6:55pm On Oct 12

7 Likes

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Rawblings(m): 8:51am On Oct 13
PayPal funds needed. Bring in your bulk deals.. I buy at high rate.

0|8121|9475|56
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Isaacmacdon(m): 3:40pm On Oct 14
Sh owned

4 Likes

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Isaacmacdon(m): 3:57pm On Oct 14
Squadhelp Owned

6 Likes

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Kingsolar: 5:24pm On Oct 14
SH Owned
Approved in less than 12hrs

4 Likes

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Isaacmacdon(m): 10:37am On Oct 15
SH Owned

5 Likes

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Ebukahh97(m): 11:25am On Oct 16
First approval

Flame um

SH Owned
Let's hope for better approval/review rate this coming week

6 Likes

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by codemaniacs: 3:42pm On Oct 18
Ebukahh97:
First approval

Flame um

SH Owned
Let's hope for better approval/review rate this coming week

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

they rejected this name when I submitted it in May...

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Constantinopo: 6:04pm On Oct 18
codemaniacs:

This is a normal thing in SH.
Some of the names they approve has been rejected by them in the past.
SH rejections do not necessarily mean the name(s) is/are not good fit for thier market.
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Ebukahh97(m): 8:24pm On Oct 18
No reviews on my account today
But my premium domain is getting quite some views

Let's hope they lead to sales quickly

How everybody dey nau
Been an hectic day

2 Likes

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Ebukahh97(m): 8:26pm On Oct 18
These people and their unpredictableness

codemaniacs:

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Ebukahh97(m): 8:26pm On Oct 18
I am learning that

Constantinopo:

This is a normal thing in SH.
Some of the names they approve has been rejected by them in the past.
SH rejections do not necessarily mean the name(s) is/are not good fit for thier market.
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by ikhalyfah(m): 5:57am On Oct 19
ikhalyfah:

True.
But for this particular name i was very sure they would accept it (it was accepted in less than 48hrs), that's y i registered b4 submitting.. I have i still have 6 pending all registered,, i say at least 4 will be accepted.. let see how it goes.. I'll update.
All 6 were accepted ... all creative owned

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Splendidsolo(m): 8:48am On Oct 19
ikhalyfah:

congratulations boss wish you quick sales
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Splendidsolo(m): 8:54am On Oct 19
Showened

3 Likes

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Sapiosexuality(m): 8:56am On Oct 19
ikhalyfah:

Wow! You said it. Is this strategy, luck, acceptance rate or what exactly? This is good. The most I've got accepted at a time is two. But I'm seeing a pattern in these names. Good one.

1 Like

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Sapiosexuality(m): 8:57am On Oct 19
Splendidsolo:
Showened
This man and zo, zi, etc. Lol. Good one. Success in sales.

1 Like

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Splendidsolo(m): 9:02am On Oct 19
Sapiosexuality:
thanks boss

1 Like

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Ebukahh97(m): 9:25am On Oct 19
Nawa o
You're not smiling at all ooo

ikhalyfah:

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Ebukahh97(m): 9:28am On Oct 19
Wow
Congrats
Quick sales I pray

Splendidsolo:
Showened
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Constantinopo: 11:36am On Oct 19
ikhalyfah:

Wow! Awesome!

1 Like

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Constantinopo: 11:42am On Oct 19
Sapiosexuality:

Are you discouraging the ideas of zo, zi, zio suffixes??
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Constantinopo: 11:44am On Oct 19
ikhalyfah:

Congratulations!
The names are meaningful and modern
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Constantinopo: 11:49am On Oct 19
Creative Owned

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Sapiosexuality(m): 11:56am On Oct 19
Constantinopo:

Are you discouraging the ideas of zo, zi, zio suffixes??
Not at all. I mean he's creative with it. But it's funny too when you think of why SH loves it. I names like Verviza and I don't care as long they accept lol.
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Constantinopo: 1:00pm On Oct 19
Sapiosexuality:
Not at all. I mean he's creative with it. But it's funny too when you think of why SH loves it. I names like Verviza and I don't care as long they accept lol.

Okay i understand you now.
Definitely they must have a good reason for accepting those names, because most of the zi, zo, etc are SH owned.

1 Like

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Sapiosexuality(m): 2:02pm On Oct 19
Constantinopo:

Okay i understand you now.
Definitely they must have a good reason for accepting those names, because most of the zi, zo, etc are SH owned.
They know better.

(1) (2) (3) ... (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) (Reply)

Nigerian Naira Or Ghanaian Cedi Which Is Stronger? / Bishop Emma Okonkwo, Billionaire Who Didn’t Allow Loss Of His Leg To Deter Him / Youwin Connect Business Competition 2017

Viewing this topic: CornOak(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.