Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,354 members, 7,819,257 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:25 PM

Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies - Business (30) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies (183553 Views)

Who Has Tried Out Pillow Fund For Investing In Dollars With Naira? / Legit Way Of Earning Dollars To Your Account Today,no Scam / Naijacopy’s Guide To Brandable Domain Names (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (142) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by themccainreal: 12:52pm On Jun 18, 2020
xammax:

Boss, I have this domain currently listed for $1888 on afternic but I'm just having some concerns about the name, I hope I'm not overpricing it. And is the domain good enough?

HeadMics.com ( head microphones)

Estibot values it at $1300, name worth - $1750, epik appraisal - $1300, and free valuator - $2149 or thereabout.

I don't take appraisal serious but they kind of guide me in setting my price.

Please what do you think of the name and price. Patiently waiting for your response, and yes congrats on your SH sale.

I dont like appraising names for folks, there is a reason why

1. I dont see a company using this name

2. Headmic is parked at sedo, registered since 2010

This does not mean the name will not or cannot sell, its not ticking all the boxes for me

I cant tell you what to price it at. A detailed search on the name has to be performed. to determine the right pricing. Top of my head says $500

2 Likes

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by themccainreal: 12:55pm On Jun 18, 2020
I posted this before in the main domaining thread

For those asking for apprasial, know this

There is detailed analysis/search & there is top of the head.

Top of my head is looking at the name & running it through my head against some checklist like word placement, length, extension, meaning & how the name sounds.

Based on this I can pass or fail a name.

Detailed search is to see if the keyword is selling, check past sales, in what position did the keyword sell, as first or last word, comparable domains sold, no of TLD registered in, Wayback records, Dates of previous registration.

A detailed search can pass a previously failed appraisal based on top of the head & vice versa

So you see apprasial is work, someone sent me close to 40names to appraise on whatsapp! Even 5 is work

Just have this at the back of your mind when asking for apprasial. Its not a light switch you flip or crystal ball you gaze into. Na work

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by themccainreal: 12:56pm On Jun 18, 2020
Prazo1:

I read it line by line....
you should tooo.....

let me too say congrattt

I am confused, what should i read too?

1 Like

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by nwaobitex: 1:23pm On Jun 18, 2020
themccainreal:

You didnt answer my No1 question. Have you read this thread from the beginning?

You also did not answer what you meant by Squadhelp buying names?

I dont like repeating my questions!

Squadhelp will not accept this name as premuim, excerpt you list it as basic plus

Your priority shouldnt be to get more premium names but to get knowledge.

It is the knowledge that will guide you to know what a premium name is and which one to get

Your name is an EMD kinda off, its not a brandable, its not premium and its not a name a company will build on or brand with.

It will mostly like be used as a blog. It doesnt mean it wont sell. List it on Dan, Epik and Afternic. Time will tell

Yes I've read the thread from the beginning and still getting more knowledge on domaining.
You can scratch that other question off as a mistake.
Thanks
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by xammax(m): 1:58pm On Jun 18, 2020
themccainreal:

I dont like appraising names for folks, there is a reason why

1. I dont see a company using this name

2. Headmic is parked at sedo, registered since 2010

This does not mean the name will not or cannot sell, its not ticking all the boxes for me

I cant tell you what to price it at. A detailed search on the name has to be performed. to determine the right pricing. Top of my head says $500

Ok, thanks. Guess I made the wrong buy this time.
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Femcesc07(m): 3:13pm On Jun 18, 2020
After reading this thread I was able to submit three names for SH reviews in which two got rejected and one is still under review....thanks to all the bosses for the wealth of knowledge dishing out on this thread, we're still learning.

PS: Is there reviewing time improved now cause it takes some days to then to review the two names.
cc: themccainreal Ayobamms Denoble001 FECTEC101
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Chimex247: 4:20pm On Jun 18, 2020
TheSTreetman:

You can still submit it again.
OK. Thanks
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Chimex247: 4:21pm On Jun 18, 2020
DeNoble001:
U can't
U can only request a review of the name...
OK. Thanks
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Koats14(m): 4:28pm On Jun 18, 2020
I got two pre-approved names (unregistered names) today on SH and they were approved with $1999 instead of the usual $1699 listing price. Na only my side? Or is it general? Or the names actually deserved the listing prices they slammed on them?
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Firefox01: 4:47pm On Jun 18, 2020
Koats14:
I got two pre-approved names (unregistered names) today on SH and they were approved with $1999 instead of the usual $1699 listing price. Na only my side? Or is it general? Or the names actually deserved the listing prices they slammed on them?
Did they just preapprove them? and when did you submit the names please?
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Sadiq3051(m): 6:36pm On Jun 18, 2020
Koats14:
they also approved one of my name today for the same price...
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by themccainreal: 6:48pm On Jun 18, 2020
Femcesc07:

PS: Is there reviewing time improved now cause it takes some days to then to review the two names.
cc: themccainreal Ayobamms Denoble001 FECTEC101

The time had actually worsened. its slower these days. Maybe tose two names have been rejected previously. So it was auto rejected hence the fast review. it happens sometimes

1 Like

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Femcesc07(m): 7:31pm On Jun 18, 2020
themccainreal:

The time had actually worsened. its slower these days. Maybe tose two names have been rejected previously. So it was auto rejected hence the fast review. it happens sometimes
Thanks for your swift response boss. I've pitched another two names though
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Apus: 8:39pm On Jun 18, 2020
Congrats to everyone who just got their names approved on SH.

1 Like

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Koats14(m): 11:16pm On Jun 18, 2020
Firefox01:
Did they just preapprove them? and when did you submit the names please?
This month. Some reviews takes them a day, some days, some weeks. Before it used to be max two days except weekends. Since it applies to all, I'm not really bothered about their sluggishness these days. You'll be answered, keep calm. Get ready to submit more names once the ones you submitted have been reviewed. May the force be with us.

1 Like

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Koats14(m): 11:18pm On Jun 18, 2020
Sadiq3051:

they also approved one of my name today for the same price...
I saw the same on the general thread for domaining by Softmojo. I guess they're up to something. I'll wait for the bosses to clear to the air.
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by TheSTreetman: 11:20pm On Jun 18, 2020
Reviews was fast today.. All pending cleared.. Lol
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by crudedude(m): 11:42pm On Jun 18, 2020
Who'll volunteer to review my rejected names? epp me. Lett me know where I'm getting it wrong.

I'm at -200+ now on credits/points on SH because of rejected submissions lol
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by themccainreal: 5:50am On Jun 19, 2020
crudedude:
Who'll volunteer to review my rejected names? epp me. Lett me know where I'm getting it wrong.

I'm at -200+ now on credits/points on SH because of rejected submissions lol

Send them to my whatsapp. if you dont mind loosing some names, then list them here.

I will do top of the head review
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Prazo1: 7:10am On Jun 19, 2020
themccainreal:

lol
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Prazo1: 7:10am On Jun 19, 2020
themccainreal:

lol....boss not you oooo the man that asked the question you replied to.......
squadhelp review was fast yesterday... more approved more sale gracias
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Nobody: 8:04am On Jun 19, 2020
Thought I was the only one that noticed
They do me strong thing yesterday
Prazo1:

lol....boss not you oooo
the man that asked the question you replied to.......

squadhelp review was fast yesterday...
more approved
more sale
gracias
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Firefox01: 9:22am On Jun 19, 2020
Hello guys, i attempted submitting a name to squadhelp but they told me it has been submitted by another member. I closed the tab and went to check out other names, upon coming back I saw that I've reached my limit and that the name they claimed was submitted by another member is currently under my own pending review. Should I be worried?
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Ibrixy: 9:48am On Jun 19, 2020
Firefox01:
Hello guys, i attempted submitting a name to squadhelp but they told me it has been submitted by another member. I closed the tab and went to check out other names, upon coming back I saw that I've reached my limit and that the name they claimed was submitted by another member is currently under my own pending review. Should I be worried?
@ therealmccain please help us clear the air on this.
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Sadiq3051(m): 11:36am On Jun 19, 2020
Firefox01:

I have experienced this before, no need to worry the name was submitted by you... na network issue they caused am..

1 Like

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by themccainreal: 11:36am On Jun 19, 2020
Firefox01:

You shouldnt, Its a 50-50 thing. I think its a system glitch.

I have experienced it severally times. There was a time for me, such names always get rejected & other times, it gets approved

Hence the 50-50 statement. If I have more names to submit, I usually delist those with such messages to give room for others.

CC
Ibrixy

4 Likes

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by crudedude(m): 3:04pm On Jun 19, 2020
themccainreal:

Send them to my whatsapp. if you dont mind loosing some names, then list them here.

I will do top of the head review

Okay, what of pm? can I have your whatsapp number

Edit: I've seen it
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Prazo1: 10:33pm On Jun 19, 2020
who still remember brandnewname
I just won a contest....
the funny thing is that I totally forgot about that
way sef...
I was just refreshing my email this evening, then I
saw payout available. .....All glory to God can I call it
my first sale? 150$..(its a squadhelp rejected name
sef...lol)

boss therealmc, Ikhalyfah, DeNoble001, Oyenijk and other bosses in the house I appreciate. .....

na to cashout remain...
always check your mail....

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Firefox01: 10:37pm On Jun 19, 2020
Prazo1:
who still remember brandnewname//king?
I just won a contest....
way sef...
sef...lol) hi

boss therealmc, Ikhalyfah, DeNoble001, Oyenijk and other bosses in the house I appreciate. .....

na to cashout remain...
Tell me more about this brand new please. Is it free to participate in contests? Is it on it's own or it's owned by SH?

Congratulations by the way

1 Like

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Nobody: 11:10pm On Jun 19, 2020
Congrats man grin
Prazo1:
who still remember brandnewname//king?
I just won a contest....
way sef...
sef...lol)

na to cashout remain...

1 Like

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by MrJaay(m): 11:12pm On Jun 19, 2020
Firefox01:
Tell me more about this brand new please. Is it free to participate in contests? Is it on it's own or it's owned by SH?

Congratulations by the way

Modified.

Peace! My fellow gentleman of the press.

1 Like

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Firefox01: 11:17pm On Jun 19, 2020
MrJaay:

1. As an active SquadHelp member, you'll be eligible to participate in some contests.

2. The contests are basically brand names, doman names or logo suggestions for contest holders.

3. He submitted the name; brandnewname//king in a contest in SH and it won and he was paid.

Peace! My fellow gentleman of the press.
Thanks bro.

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (142) (Reply)

Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs / Nigeria's Top 10 Richest People / Sort Codes For Nigerian Banks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.