Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,882 members, 7,810,379 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:59 AM

Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies - Business (43) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies (182664 Views)

Who Has Tried Out Pillow Fund For Investing In Dollars With Naira? / Legit Way Of Earning Dollars To Your Account Today,no Scam / Naijacopy’s Guide To Brandable Domain Names (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) ... (142) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by nwafresh(m): 8:08pm On Aug 05, 2020
therealMcCain:

You have been replied on the other thread, you can use that
Yeah. Thanks
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by TheSTreetman: 8:48am On Aug 06, 2020
Onedolar:
SH owned

I saw this your name and ZapComet immediately flash my mind..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by donsheva: 9:34am On Aug 06, 2020
Replacement.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Prazo1: 11:55am On Aug 06, 2020
Sh owned

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Rawblings(m): 2:25pm On Aug 06, 2020
Hello sir, please what do you use as your description for your band name?
Prazo1:
Sh owned
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by stinjoe(m): 4:04pm On Aug 06, 2020
Free submissions are currently unavailable because you already have 3 pending submissions.
Please is there anyway I can bypass it to enable me submit more domains apart from buying coins? Thanks.
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Prazo1: 4:18pm On Aug 06, 2020
Rawblings:
Hello , please what do you use as your description for your band name?

I check for names that look like mine and copy small grin .....

Or just use my feelings toward the name....
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by OfficialBrendan(m): 4:47pm On Aug 06, 2020
Please help..i saw some of my rejected names under delisted category with an option to set wholesale price..please our ogas help

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Prazo1: 5:13pm On Aug 06, 2020
OfficialBrendan:
Please help..i saw some of my rejected names under delisted category with an option to set wholesale price..please our ogas help

I be learner tooo....

Thats for delisted(maybe you mistakenly delist).....
You can ask for review, go take like forever sha.....but do am keep
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by OfficialBrendan(m): 5:25pm On Aug 06, 2020
Thanks bro

Prazo1:

I be learner tooo....

Thats for delisted(maybe you mistakenly delist).....
You can ask for review, go take like forever sha.....but do am keep

1 Like

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by FuckHomophobes: 10:21pm On Aug 06, 2020
Wow... Just registered my presence here

1 Like

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Apus: 11:23am On Aug 07, 2020
ikhalyfah:
1st mine
2nd SH Owned

After God I dedicate this name to you, my mentor. This name was inspired by AvrioSkill.

Still hoping, working and praying for my first sale.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by ikhalyfah(m): 11:41am On Aug 07, 2020
Apus:

After God I dedicate this name to you, my mentor. This name was inspired by AvrioSkill.

Nice name.
Good luck
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Apus: 11:41am On Aug 07, 2020
Apus:

I also want to pitch my domain paytranzact//king with SH but don't know if it would be accepted cos I haven't seen "tranzact" being used on SH. What is your thought on this sir?

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by ikhalyfah(m): 11:44am On Aug 07, 2020
Apus:

Submit. If they accept, good. If they don't, good.
@apus

1 Like

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Apus: 11:45am On Aug 07, 2020
ikhalyfah:

Nice name.
Good luck

Thanks boss.

I also want to pitch my domain paytranzact//king with SH but don't know if it would be accepted cos I haven't seen "tranzact" being used on SH. What is your thought on this sir?
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Prazo1: 12:05pm On Aug 07, 2020
Apus:

Nice name....

1 Like

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by FuckHomophobes: 12:38pm On Aug 07, 2020
Please, when signing up on squad help, do I sign up as a Nigerian?

Please forgive me for that question but freelancers should understand.
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Qulink1(m): 12:55pm On Aug 07, 2020
FuckHomophobes:
Please, when signing up on squad help, do I sign up as a Nigerian?

Please forgive me for that question but freelancers should understand.
Yes, sign up as a Nigerian, Everything you are doing on SH should be your real details
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Apus: 1:13pm On Aug 07, 2020
Prazo1:

Nice name....

thanks boss
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by FuckHomophobes: 1:17pm On Aug 07, 2020
Qulink1:

Yes, sign up as a Nigerian, Everything you are doing on SH should be your real details

Thank you very much

1 Like

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by FuckHomophobes: 1:22pm On Aug 07, 2020
Please it says I should tick either or all of theses boxes

1. Participate in Naming Contest (I understand this)

2. Participate in Logo Contests (I don't understand this)

3. Sell Domains in Marketplace ( I don't understand this because I read on the thread that there's option for zero capital on your part)

Please which should I select to update my Preferences. God bless your hearts
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by KellyGay(m): 1:34pm On Aug 07, 2020
FuckHomophobes:

Thank you very much

Consistently help me to check my mail box and alert me via call when necessary. Thanks bestie.
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Prazo1: 1:36pm On Aug 07, 2020
FuckHomophobes:

3. Sell Domains in Marketplace ( I don't understand this because I read on the thread that there's option for zero capital on your part)

Dont click the name or logo contest....
I think is sell name....its free
Just know signup is free
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by FuckHomophobes: 1:42pm On Aug 07, 2020
KellyGay:

Consistently help me to check my mail box and alert me via call when necessary. Thanks bestie.

Alright darling ♥️ kiss cheesy
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by FuckHomophobes: 1:43pm On Aug 07, 2020
Prazo1:

Dont click the name or logo contest....
I think is sell name....its free
Just know signup is free

Okay boss. Thank you sir
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Jerry59: 2:15pm On Aug 07, 2020
FuckHomophobes:

Option 3
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by therealMcCain: 4:25pm On Aug 07, 2020
Apus:

Is this name yours or SH.

It's a good name.
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Apus: 5:36pm On Aug 07, 2020
therealMcCain:

It's a good name.

It's mine sir. Thanks boss!
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Apus: 5:36pm On Aug 07, 2020
therealMcCain:

It's a good name.

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Femcesc07(m): 6:21am On Aug 08, 2020
Apus:

Boss mean did you submit as registered name or unregistered name.
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Apus: 7:08am On Aug 08, 2020
Femcesc07:
Boss mean did you submit as registered name or unregistered name.

Okay. Yes, I submitted as a registered name.

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) ... (142) (Reply)

Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs / Nigeria's Top 10 Richest People / Sort Codes For Nigerian Banks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.