Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,191 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:09 AM

Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies - Business (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies (184022 Views)

Who Has Tried Out Pillow Fund For Investing In Dollars With Naira? / Legit Way Of Earning Dollars To Your Account Today,no Scam / Naijacopy’s Guide To Brandable Domain Names (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (142) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Prazo1: 1:30pm On May 09, 2020
therealMcCain:

Yes you have accepted, its waiting for it to be registered, i guess its SH registered

When you start out, someone has to approve your name to be registered even though they have accepted the name.

When your acceptance rate increases, I dont know the exact figure, Your names will be instantly registered once you hit the accept & publish button.

You will get the notification when you are qualified for instant registration of names.

If its taking too long, you can reach out to support, that the name is yet to be registered & you dont want to loose the name. That is if its an SH name

Thanks.......would wait 4 d next 5hours if not fully aproved i would reach out the support team
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by All4good: 2:07pm On May 09, 2020
therealMcCain:

I have 144 SH names now

my total submission should be close to 900names. Do the maths & see how many names have been rejected.

Dont get discouraged, keep firing
Thanks
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by therealMcCain: 2:31pm On May 09, 2020
meetme01:

Please, the description page should be like how many lines and what are they expecting.

For me, I have tried to limit myself to two syllables. I define the words and suggest those who can make use of it.. Am I doing it right?

My final submission on description of names. This was Grant's response to the issue of submission of names

CC
prazo1

4 Likes

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by therealMcCain: 2:34pm On May 09, 2020
ikhalyfah:

Sir, IF YOU DON'T HAVE ANY PLANS FOR THEM, could you please drop screenshot of some rejected, maybe someone could be interested. Thanks

Ok, when i settle in.

I will not add the recent rejects because Iots of it are BB candidates.
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by ikhalyfah(m): 2:55pm On May 09, 2020
therealMcCain:

Ok, when i settle in.

I will not add the recent rejects because Iots of it are BB candidates.
No problem, definitely you can't share the one you need/want
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by lawrenzo007(m): 4:04pm On May 09, 2020
Prazo1:
And again any good name i think of , somebody already used it, azin even the must stupid name you can think off ,thats furstrating...
Then after getting one booommmm squadhelp will dissaprove...lol

Even frustration .com and disappointment .com has been taken... Lol

1 Like

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Prazo1: 5:53pm On May 09, 2020
lawrenzo007:

Even frustration .com and disappointment .com has been taken... Lol

Lol.....aswearr
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by therealMcCain: 7:06pm On May 09, 2020
ikhalyfah:

Sir, IF YOU DON'T HAVE ANY PLANS FOR THEM, could you please drop screenshot of some rejected, maybe someone could be interested. Thanks

Here you go, over 600 names

By now, some would have been registered, to help your search, you can either select the ones you like and check for availability or do a bulk search on Dynadot/namesilo, pick the option of excluding already registered names, then you can export the list and do your selection from it.

These are names from 2019, A lot of them i didnt request for review, since one can submit previously rejected name, you can also give that a trial

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by ikhalyfah(m): 7:16pm On May 09, 2020
therealMcCain:

By now, some would have been registered, to help your search, you can either selected the ones you like and check for availability or do a bulk search on Dynadot/namesilo, pick the option of excluding already registered names, then you can export the list and do your selection from it.

These are names from 2019, A lot of them i didnt request for review, since one can submit previously rejected name, you can also give that a trial
God bless you for this sir.

But i can't seem to find it. Is it an attachment?
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by ElonMosque(m): 7:17pm On May 09, 2020
ikhalyfah:

Me neither
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by therealMcCain: 7:18pm On May 09, 2020
ikhalyfah:

Rectified, check my post again. its an excel file
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by ikhalyfah(m): 7:25pm On May 09, 2020
therealMcCain:

Seen. Thanks
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by meetme01: 7:28pm On May 09, 2020
therealMcCain:

Good one boss

I want inquire how can one search for a platform like SH and what other platforms are available like SH (No abbreviations, please)

Seems we need to do more research. Any idea on what to type on google.? I have sone others means of searching hence, my inquiries.
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by therealMcCain: 7:29pm On May 09, 2020
ikhalyfah:

Seen. Thanks

You are most welcome, when I filter that of 2020, I will post that.

Just to add, going through the list, there are names I would have registered and listed on Afternic, Ekpik and Co but it wasn't inline with my objective of zero financial investment.

2 Likes

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by therealMcCain: 7:34pm On May 09, 2020
meetme01:

Good one boss

I want inquire how can one search for a platform like SH and what other platforms are available like SH (No abbreviations, please)

Seems we need to do more research. Any idea on what to type on google.? I have sone others means of searching hence, my inquiries.

My Ebook addresses this. You can search on Brandbucket, Brandpa etc When searching on these marketplaces, know that your submission will not be general, It will be specific to the marketplace because each marketplace has its pattern and style of what they accept.

1 Like

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by ikhalyfah(m): 7:44pm On May 09, 2020
therealMcCain:

I would have registered and listed on Afternic, Ekpik and Co
Yeah, that is the idea.
therealMcCain:

but it wasn't inline with my objective of zero financial investment.
That's my objective too, but i think I'll have to review that. It's restricting opportunities
What you think?
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by OYENIYIJK: 7:49pm On May 09, 2020
therealMcCain:

By now, some would have been registered, to help your search, you can either select the ones you like and check for availability or do a bulk search on Dynadot/namesilo, pick the option of excluding already registered names, then you can export the list and do your selection from it.

thanks for these names sir
I type like five in SH but it said already registered I was surprised, so I went instantdomainsearch to do the remaining but I was surprised when someone put marketnotion at almost $3000

1 Like

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by ikhalyfah(m): 7:51pm On May 09, 2020
OYENIYIJK:

I type like five in SH but it said already registered I was surprised, so I went instantdomainsearch to do the remaining but I was surprised when someone put marketnotion at almost $3000
You will see alot of that smiley
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by therealMcCain: 7:53pm On May 09, 2020
OYENIYIJK:

The very post where you downloaded the excel file, please kindly read everything i put up there.

I submitted marketnotion to BB after SH rejected it. it was accepted and I sold it to a domainer on BB slack channel.
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by OYENIYIJK: 7:53pm On May 09, 2020
ikhalyfah:
You will see alot of that smiley
E surprise me brother But I will try to look for the one that has not been registered
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by OYENIYIJK: 7:54pm On May 09, 2020
therealMcCain:

The very post where you downloaded the excel file, please kindly read everything i put up there
I read it sir
I wrote that to confirm what you said
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Smily202(m): 8:00pm On May 09, 2020
therealMcCain:

Wait ooh. Is that 4 Letter am seeing on your list?? shocked shocked
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by therealMcCain: 8:03pm On May 09, 2020
ikhalyfah:

Yeah, that is the idea.

That's my objective too, but I think I'll have to review that. It's restricting opportunities
What you think?

I agree but then again, renewal fees is no joke.

I have done a bulk search now and discovered that most of the names are already registered.

I will review my stance when I hit 200names.
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by therealMcCain: 8:18pm On May 09, 2020
OYENIYIJK:

E surprise me brother
But I will try to look for the one that has not been registered

A bulk search on namesilo can filter out the registered names.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by ikhalyfah(m): 8:41pm On May 09, 2020
therealMcCain:

I will review my stance when I hit 200names.
I'd really advice you review.

It's my model too, and it's still my target, but of recent I've started to see how I'll design a strategy of my own, rather than depending on SH owned. And not necessarily SH, i want to build my own portfolio, with or without SH or BB.
therealMcCain:

I agree but then again, renewal fees is no joke.

True, but then, a single sale of low x,xx.x will cover up for 100names renewal, two of it will cover 200names, with change. Any other sale that year will be a profit.
And i think it will be easier in your case to patiently wait for the sales, since u are not used to outbound sales i suppose.

Anyways, we all have our blue prints, and even me in my blueprint i still focus on SH names, but i might re-strategize by end of month.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by therealMcCain: 8:43pm On May 09, 2020
I have changed my mind on reviewing 2020 rejection list. Give back to the community

Alot of names here should be available for reg.

Due diligence should be performed

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by therealMcCain: 8:48pm On May 09, 2020
ikhalyfah:
I'd really advice you review.

It's my model too, and it's still my target, but of recent I've started to see how I'll design a strategy of my own, rather than depending on SH owned. And not necessarily SH, i want to build my own portfolio, with or without SH or BB.

True, but then, a single sale of low x,xx.x will cover up for 100names renewal, two of it will cover 200names, with change. Any other sale that year will be a profit.
And i think it will be easier in your case to patiently wait for the sales, since u are not used to outbound sales i suppose.

Anyways, we all have our blue prints, and even me in my blueprint i still focus on SH names, but i might re-strategize by end of month.

Thanks for this, But you might not be disciplined to set aside proceed from a sale for future renewals. Sales from my names goes into various projects/needs. I dont keep money aside for renewal.

Renewal funds comes from salary or other online gig, whichever is available at that moment.

what I look at is my total investment, profit and loss. Right now, I am in profit

hope you have seen the 2020 list

1 Like

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by OYENIYIJK: 8:51pm On May 09, 2020
therealMcCain:

A bulk search on namesilo can filter out the registered names.
ok sir thanks
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by therealMcCain: 8:53pm On May 09, 2020
For those who have their own registered names on SH.

There is an option of transferring ownership to SH, after that it becomes SH owned, you get a lower commission when the name sells.

You can explore this option if renewal is around the corner and you dont have cash readily available.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by ikhalyfah(m): 9:24pm On May 09, 2020
therealMcCain:

Thanks for this, But you might not be disciplined to set aside proceed from a sale for future renewals. Sales from my names goes into various projects/needs. I dont keep money aside for renewal.

Renewal funds comes from salary or other online gig, whichever is available at that moment.

what I look at is my total investment, profit and loss. Right now, I am in profit

hope you have seen the 2020 list
Oww, i knew u had your own plans.
That's good.
Goodluck to us all
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by ikhalyfah(m): 9:25pm On May 09, 2020
therealMcCain:
I have changed my mind on reviewing 2020 rejection list. Give back to the community

Alot of names here should be available for reg.

Due diligence should be performed
Thank you very much
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by ElonMosque(m): 10:00pm On May 09, 2020
therealMcCain:
For those who have their own registered names on SH.

There is an option of transferring ownership to SH, after that it becomes SH owned, you get a lower commission when the name sells.

You can explore this option if renewal is around the corner and you dont have cash readily available.

My thoughts were on this today. That's the middle ground

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (142) (Reply)

Nigeria's Top 10 Richest People / Sort Codes For Nigerian Banks / Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.