Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,781 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:27 PM

Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies - Business (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies (183336 Views)

Who Has Tried Out Pillow Fund For Investing In Dollars With Naira? / Legit Way Of Earning Dollars To Your Account Today,no Scam / Naijacopy’s Guide To Brandable Domain Names (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (142) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by therealMcCain: 7:34am On May 08, 2020
schullten:
What could be wrong?
I sent in three unregistered names to SH. I saw two in the rejected tab and the third is nowhere to be found in all tabs.

Where would it be?

Its in your rejected tab, check very well. if you are using a PC, use Ctrl+ F search function and if using phone, use "find in page"

Most likely, the name was submitted before by someone else and the name was rejected, it will appear on your rejected tab for the date it was previously rejected. eg I submitted a name on May 4th 2020, It was rejected and I saw it in my rejected tab, the added date was April 02 2019.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Koats14(m): 11:49am On May 08, 2020
schullten:
What could be wrong?
I sent in three unregistered names to SH. I saw two in the rejected tab and the third is nowhere to be found in all tabs.

Where would it be?
Check all available tabs there. You'll find it. cool
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by schullten: 12:45pm On May 08, 2020
therealMcCain:

Its in your rejected tab, check very well. if you are using a PC, use Ctrl+ F search function and if using phone, use "find in page"

Most likely, the name was submitted before by someone else and the name was rejected, it will appear on your rejected tab for the date it was previously rejected. eg I submitted a name on May 4th 2020, It was rejected and I saw it in my rejected tab, the added date was April 02 2019.
Okay thanks!
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by schullten: 12:45pm On May 08, 2020
Koats14:
Check all available tabs there. You'll find it. cool
Okay thanks
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Itimkpataka: 2:39pm On May 08, 2020
tranxo:

Not a wise move because it will be termed as registered domain with bad faith. This is a clear invitation for UDRP.

Thanks for the tip.. We learn everyday..
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Itimkpataka: 2:40pm On May 08, 2020
therealMcCain:

Bros calm down o, nor be like this. This can get you in trouble. There is cyber squatting, UDRP to contend with o.

Example of brandables that are "outboundable"?

I wont give specific example but will give you an Idea.

There are 2keywords that can be an upgrade to existing 3keywords eg BlueOga in king
This can be an upgrade to

Bluoga
Blue-oga
myblueoga
theblueoga

Then there are times that Blueoga in king will be available for registration and a simple search will show that it is registered in other extensions. you can then outbound to those existing companies with other extensions.

The Big Question ?
Why will Blueoga in king be available for registration when it is existing in order extensions? Several reasons, The owner probably forgot to renew or the name was allowed to drop. sometimes the previous owner set a very high amount and Endusers lost interest. so the owner had to let the name go after holding it for long.

Sometimes when you outbound with a very high price, it can be a turn off for endusers and they will never respond again even if you offer the name for $100.

PS: For Newbies, in king means dotcom.

CC
Elonmosque

Alright. Thanks for the tip.. We learn everyday.
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by justmykel(m): 4:15pm On May 08, 2020
therealMcCain:

After 3yrs, SH will not renew the name, that means it will drop and become available for registration when grace period has elapsed

EDIT After 3years you will be asked to change the renewal settings, if you dont then they will delist the domain name. The renewal settings will be you pay $10 and maintain the same 25% commision(this makes no economic sense) or pay $5 and use 500 points, same 25% (this makes no sense too).
grin I concur

3yrs is a long way to go, when we get to that bridge we will cross it. I will allow it drop and delisted, then register the ones I choose to register, that is if someone does not beat you to the name on ED

Thank you
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by ikhalyfah(m): 5:17pm On May 08, 2020
therealMcCain:

EDIT After 3years you will be asked to change the renewal settings, if you dont then they will delist the domain name. The renewal settings will be you pay $10 and maintain the same 25% commision(this makes no economic sense) or pay $5 and use 500 points, same 25% (this makes no sense too).

3yrs is a long way to go, when we get to that bridge we will cross it. I will allow it drop and delisted, then register the ones I choose to register, that is if someone does not beat you to the name on ED
Thanks for this info.
Interesting
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Geofavor(m): 7:40pm On May 08, 2020
therealMcCain:
You want to learn all about brandable, Dnacademy is a one bus stop. Though its expensive. my subscription elapsed in Febuary. I intend to do a lifetime subscription. The good news is that there is 50% for students. So if you are a student, submit the required documents and see if you qualify for the discount.

PS:This is not an advert, I stand to gain nothing if you sign up.
Do they teach you how to get names from ED? I feel the course is for those with deep pockets. They will teach all about good names, but those names can only be gotten when you enter a bidding war.

Would have loved to take advantage of the student discount.
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Geofavor(m): 7:58pm On May 08, 2020
ikhalyfah:

Ok, got one accepted minutes ago, technically speaking that will be Sunday in their time smiley
Lmao grin
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by therealMcCain: 8:08pm On May 08, 2020
Geofavor:

Do they teach you how to get names from ED? I feel the course is for those with deep pockets. They will teach all about good names, but those names can only be gotten when you enter a bidding war.

Would have loved to take advantage of the student discount.

It is not about deep pockets, its about our mindset on spending money on improving ourselves. It is few folks that have broken through that barrier.

Some of us can sell a name for $1000 but will find it difficult to put $300 aside for a training program. I am aware that fake training might have contributed to this.

On issue of names, Gems abound everywhere & not just on Auction houses. Some reported a sale of $8k on afternic, a name he bought for $100 or so.

It is the skill to recognize such Gem that counts and that is what Dnacademy is all about. The platform also has a robust forum.

If you want to subscribe you must be dedicated to learn & use the platform to its maximum potential. I couldnt achieve this because of work activities & that is why i want to do lifetime subscription, that way i can always make reference to it anytime.

PS
Checkout their videos on youtube channel,

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Geofavor(m): 8:24pm On May 08, 2020
therealMcCain:

It is not about deep pockets, its about our mindset on spending money on improving ourselves. It is few folks that have broken through that barrier.

Some of us can sell a name for $1000 but will find it difficult to put $300 aside for a training program. I am aware that fake training might have contributed to this.

On issue of names, Gems abound everywhere & not just on Auction houses. Some reported a sale of $8k on afternic, a name he bought for $100 or so.

It is the skill to recognize such Gem that counts and that is what Dnacademy is all about. The platform also has a robust forum.

If you want to subscribe you must be dedicated to learn & use the platform to its maximum potential. I couldnt achieve this because of work activities & that is why i want to do lifetime subscription, that way i can always make reference to it anytime.

PS
Checkout their videos on youtube channel,
The reason I said deep pockets is because most of us here can only afford handreg at the moment. Yes, you're still saying what I said. They will teach you how to spot gems. They will teach you where to get them. But they won't (or can't) teach you how to get them for reg fee. That's my point. It's what I mean when I say you need deep pockets. only few here can afford to spend $100 on a name. Let's just say DnAcademy is the university of domaining, while most of us are still in secondary school, because we still doing handregs mostly. To fully put what DNA will teach you into practice, you have to have good money to invest.

Thanks. I'll try out the course later on when I have more control of my time.

Edited*

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Prazo1: 4:46am On May 09, 2020
On my first approval, pre approved already
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by fasa199(m): 5:49am On May 09, 2020
I have actually come to the conclusion that SH accepted names is based on the mood of who reviews your name. If you disagree, just explain to me how a wrongly spelt name was accepted over a rightly spelt name with more meaning.

Note: Names are same

1 Like

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by therealMcCain: 6:43am On May 09, 2020
Prazo1:
On my first approval, pre approved already

I dont get you fully but I hope you have accepted terms & clicked to publised.

I have lost names because i didnt accept terms on time. someone else registered the name.

2 Likes

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by therealMcCain: 6:48am On May 09, 2020
fasa199:
I have actually come to the conclusion that SH accepted names is based on the mood of who reviews your name. If you disagree, just explain to me how a wrongly spelt name was accepted over a rightly spelt name with more meaning.

Note: Names are same

Not really mood but off course in every line of work, some workers will be more skilled than others, this might come into play.

SH can be frustrating, read my screenshots some pages back, that was my interaction with g
Grant, I pointed out that their article on the kind of names they accept doesnt tally with how their accept or reject names.

One sure thing is that we dont have the metrics they use in vetting names but i know for sure that, the kind of names that have been selling & the type of names that contest holders have been liking plays a role into their acceptance matrix.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by fasa199(m): 8:13am On May 09, 2020
Thanks boss #weMove
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by meetme01: 8:15am On May 09, 2020
I have submitted like 20domains. None was approved. I think SH is not for me. I need someone to guide me on how to outband.

1 Like

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Ayobamms: 9:08am On May 09, 2020
meetme01:
I have submitted like 20domains. None was approved. I think SH is not for me. I need someone to guide me on how to outband.

Just 20? And you're giving up like this grin.

Let's see what your reactions would be after sending 200 mails with 0 response.

Generally, domaining isn't an easy task. You just have to remain steadfast and push more.

8 Likes

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by meetme01: 9:41am On May 09, 2020
Ayobamms:

Just 20? And you're giving up like this grin.

Let's see what your reactions would be after sending 200 mails with 0 response.

Generally, domaining isn't an easy task. You just have to remain steadfast and push more.
Thanks for the encouragement. Appreciate these words. Back to hustle.. Much love

2 Likes

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Prazo1: 10:33am On May 09, 2020
therealMcCain:

I dont get you fully but I hope you have accepted terms & clicked to publised.

I have lost names because i didnt accept terms on time. someone else registered the name.

Those this show i have accepted i remebered clicking accept

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Prazo1: 10:37am On May 09, 2020
Squadhelp can reject name....shit i did like 12 only one was pre approved dey say i should wait 24 to set the domain ....
And the approved one was not even making sense like the rest dey dissaproved....

But i think to get approval you need to write a good and long description of the name in the review ahbi...lol
That what i did for this one

1 Like

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Prazo1: 10:39am On May 09, 2020
And again any good name i think of , somebody already used it, azin even the must stupid name you can think off ,thats furstrating...
Then after getting one booommmm squadhelp will dissaprove...lol

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by therealMcCain: 11:00am On May 09, 2020
Prazo1:

Those this show i have accepted i remebered clicking accept

Yes you have accepted, its waiting for it to be registered, i guess its SH registered

When you start out, someone has to approve your name to be registered even though they have accepted the name.

When your acceptance rate increases, I dont know the exact figure, Your names will be instantly registered once you hit the accept & publish button.

You will get the notification when you are qualified for instant registration of names.

If its taking too long, you can reach out to support, that the name is yet to be registered & you dont want to loose the name. That is if its an SH name

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by therealMcCain: 11:06am On May 09, 2020
meetme01:

Only 20. lol

I have 144 SH names now

my total submission should be close to 900names. Do the maths & see how many names have been rejected.

Dont get discouraged, keep firing

I agree its frustrating but keep pushing

8 Likes

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Itimkpataka: 11:46am On May 09, 2020
therealMcCain:

Yes you have accepted, its waiting for it to be registered, i guess its SH registered

When you start out, someone has to approve your name to be registered even though they have accepted the name.

When your acceptance rate increases, I dont know the exact figure, Your names will be instantly registered once you hit the accept & publish button.

You will get the notification when you are qualified for instant registration of names.

If its taking too long, you can reach out to support, that the name is yet to be registered & you dont want to loose the name. That is if its an SH name

Above 5 names.
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by ikhalyfah(m): 12:14pm On May 09, 2020
therealMcCain:

Only 20. lol

I have 144 SH names now

my total submission should be close to 900names. Do the maths & see how many names have been rejected.

Yesoo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Qulink1(m): 12:18pm On May 09, 2020
therealMcCain:

Only 20. lol

I have 144 SH names now

Wow!!
Great motivation
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by ikhalyfah(m): 12:35pm On May 09, 2020
therealMcCain:

Sir, IF YOU DON'T HAVE ANY PLANS FOR THEM, could you please drop screenshot of some rejected, maybe someone could be interested. Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by meetme01: 12:44pm On May 09, 2020
Please, the description page should be like how many lines and what are they expecting.

For me, I have tried to limit myself to two syllables. I define the words and suggest those who can make use of it.. Am I doing it right?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Prazo1: 1:28pm On May 09, 2020
meetme01:

Please, the description page should be like how many lines and what are they expecting.

For me, I have tried to limit myself to two syllables. I define the words and suggest those who can make use of it.. Am I doing it right?

I think dey love 2 syllable . ....
Give a very lengthy as possible and detailed description of d name

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (142) (Reply)

Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs / Nigeria's Top 10 Richest People / Sort Codes For Nigerian Banks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.