Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,056 members, 7,956,944 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 11:22 PM

If You Use Whatsapp Daily And Have Been Making Good Money Then Don't Read This.. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Use Whatsapp Daily And Have Been Making Good Money Then Don't Read This.. (670 Views)

This Is How I Have Been Making 4k Daily On Binance For 3 Months Now / How I Have Been Making Money On Youtube Through A British Advertising Media Comp / How To Make Money On Whatsapp Daily Without Spamming (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If You Use Whatsapp Daily And Have Been Making Good Money Then Don't Read This.. by Divinemoney(m): 7:44pm On Apr 28, 2020
You can earn on WhatsApp by doing these below...

You can use WhatsApp group features to run; masterminds, free trainings workshops, seminars, conferences, group coaching, premium membership groups.

One of my students used free training on WhatsApp to pull in 13,000 Naira using his WhatsApp and from the comfort of his home doing this COVID19 pandemic and lockdown…

Let me show you how he was able to pull that off…

He created a WhatsApp group related to his subniche (a particularly sub topic he is good at) and then invited people to come and learn for free…

Taught them for two days and then made an offer to them for them to join his master class to know more on his subniche for the sum of 2,500 Naira and he gave an early bird discount for them to join the class for just 1,000 naira and 13 participants paid and joined the class…

If you add it up, you will arrive at 13,000 Naira

That's how he made that amount in two days…

Imagine that ( shocked)

He just needed 13 persons to pull in that amount…

I hope you are getting the picture now.

The beauty of it is that he can turn what he taught them in the master class to an eBook audio or video and still sell them inother to make more money…

You see…

With WhatsApp you do not need to rent halls, speakers, projectors and many more like you will normally do if you need to host a live event physically...

But you can do all that for free using your WhatsApp from the comfort of your home or any location as far as you have internet connection.

You can still earn on WhatsApp using your WhatsApp status...

WhatsApp status is the new TV...

I Know by now you have had of WhatsApp Tv, people are really cashing out with it on a daily basis....

I have a mentor who has a contact list of over 5,000 persons...

He charges people 10,000 Naira for them to market their products on his status for 24 hours...

Currently due to the covid19 pandemic he is charging 5,000 Naira from people who wants to advertise on their products on his status...

Everyday he gets an average two adverts on his status...

If you sum that up, that's 10,000 Naira daily just from his status alone...

If you sum that up for 5 days that's 50,000 Naira...

He is making all that from the comfort of his home even during this lockdown...

That's the sweet thing about making money with WhatsApp...

For you to build a contact list of over 2,000 persons in a month all you have to do is...

Teach what you are good at using WhatsApp groups and then your target will be...

To be having 67 new persons sign up for your classes everyday...

If you add that up for one month that's 2010 persons in one month...

For you to achieve this target, you have to insure that you save their contacts and they will save yours...

Because if you save their contacts and they don't save yours, they can't view your status and that will be a big disadvantage to you...

So when you build your contact list and get them to trust you, you can now monitise your status...

Although there is an easy way to this and that is by running adverts on platforms like Nairaland, Facebook, Instagram and many more...

But this will cost you money, the other method of running free classes on WhatsApp group works very well but it takes patience and hardwork to achieve...

If you want to Know more on how to make money WhatsApp I have a special offer for you below...

I have compiled an E-book called WhatsApp Kash Secrets an E-BOOK that will transform what you have inside you into money

In this E-book you will get 4 secrets that will absolutely transform your WhatsApp to a money spinning machine…

Inside this E-book you will get a link that will enable you to be trained by Facebook on how to master the art of Facebook and Instagram marketing and get certified by Facebook if you need it…

This particular link is priceless…

If you get this E-book now you will get instant access to this bonuses below;

20 eBooks on how to sell with written words (Copywriting) on such a way that it will hook your customers on the neck and make them to buy whatever you are selling. Valued at #
50,000 Naira

20 ebooks on social media marketing that will teach you to dominate on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter marketing and pull in massive profits. Valued at 50,000 Naira

5 great books on how to pull in massive sales with stories. Valued at 20,000 Naira

An E-book on importing gadgets like iPhones and Samsung phones from U.S.A and selling it here in Nigeria for huge profits that can run into millions. Valued at 10,000 Naira

An E-book on 5 words that will hook your customers and make them but whatever you are selling. Value = Free

An E-book on how to plan a year worth of contents for your customers. Value = Free

An E-book on how to turn your smartphone to an ATM. Valued at 5,000 Naira

An E-book that will Facebook advertising secrets that will aid you to run high converting ads with a bugget as low as 500 Naira. Valued at 10,000 Naira

And lots more…

If you calculate all these, is valued at over 145,000 Naira but you will get all these right now for as low as 5,000 Naira if only you buy now.

This offer is open to the first 10 persons who will buy now…

You have two options:

1. Try to figure it out how to make money on WhatsApp on your own through trials and errors..

Or

2. Chat me up on the Whatsapp with this number (09065146411) get the payment details inother to get your hands on WhatsApp Kash Secrets and get your hands on this amazing bonuses.

Don't let procrastination or indecision rob you of this unique offer, buy now and get in touch with me by having my WhatsApp personal contact.

You deserve to be making money during this lockdown don't waste it…

(1) (Reply)

How To Start Export Business In Nigeria / Portharcourt Locked Down Day 2" / FG Set To Empower 77,400 Young Farmers On Agric Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.