Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,657 members, 7,816,686 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:19 PM

Top 20 Weirdest Toilets In The World - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Top 20 Weirdest Toilets In The World (820 Views)

Morning Show! What Is The Weirdest Name You’ve Used To Save Someone’s Number / You Think You've Seen It All?! The Weirdest Japanese Game Shows Ever!!! / See Top 20 Savagery Memes On Instagram And Twitter #1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Top 20 Weirdest Toilets In The World by Bay1o(m): 7:45pm On Apr 28, 2020
Top 20 weirdest toilets in the world
There’s no doubt you’ll come across some weird toilets when you’re travelling the world. It’s always fun when you find a bar, restaurant, train, festival, house, desert or other, with a unique and interesting toilet in… sometimes you just can’t help but take a photo to mark the moment.

I’ve scoured the world for the best pictures of the weirdest toilets. Although, what’s weird to me, sat here in my London office with a sit down western-style flushing toilet down the corridor, might be the most normal toilet in the world to you out there, squatting over your long drop. Either way, here are some cool toilets from around the world…

https://cdn-af.feednews.com/news/detail/6fb5bb0caa7c0ec398c00ad08ccd4edf

Re: Top 20 Weirdest Toilets In The World by masterflowx(m): 7:50pm On Apr 28, 2020
E

(1) (Reply)

Bella Shmurda Net Worth And Biography (cash App Crooner) / Leadership By Example Mama Tegwolo - Must Do The Needful / New Drink

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.