Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,003 members, 7,817,964 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:17 AM

Watch How Flavour And Phyno Advice The World To Stay Safe On Their Social Media. - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Watch How Flavour And Phyno Advice The World To Stay Safe On Their Social Media. (310 Views)

Phyno Ft Flavour And Obi Cubana- Ike Pentecost (video) / Meet The New Artist That Rap Better Than Olamide And Phyno / Do You Accept 'most High' By Flavour And Semah As Gospel Music? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Watch How Flavour And Phyno Advice The World To Stay Safe On Their Social Media. by Meryseedjustin(m): 8:58pm On Apr 28, 2020
Watch and don't forget to subscribe to my YouTube channel for more videos @nijahutbaze TV.

Watch how a popular musician chinedu izuchukwu okoli and chibuzor Nelson azubike popularly known as flavour and Phyno advice the world to stay safe during this pandemic period on their social media.

Watch below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q8ESSeBWeTc

Watch and kindly subscribe to my YouTube channel for more videos @nijahutbaze TV.
Re: Watch How Flavour And Phyno Advice The World To Stay Safe On Their Social Media. by antoniafire: 3:20pm On Apr 29, 2020
Meryseedjustin:
Watch and don't forget to subscribe to my YouTube channel for more videos @nijahutbaze TV.

Watch how a popular musician chinedu izuchukwu okoli and chibuzor Nelson azubike popularly known as flavour and Phyno advice the world to stay safe during this pandemic period on their social media.

Watch below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q8ESSeBWeTc

Watch and kindly subscribe to my YouTube channel for more videos @nijahutbaze TV.

I sent you a mail
Re: Watch How Flavour And Phyno Advice The World To Stay Safe On Their Social Media. by Meryseedjustin(m): 8:46pm On Apr 29, 2020
antoniafire:
I sent you a mail
OK let me check
Re: Watch How Flavour And Phyno Advice The World To Stay Safe On Their Social Media. by Meryseedjustin(m): 8:53pm On Apr 29, 2020
antoniafire:
I sent you a mail

Send it again

(1) (Reply)

Scam Alert..his Full Name And Account Details / Which Is The Best Wireless Earbuds For Music / Inverness & William Bolton – Lost My Mind Lyrics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.