Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,015 members, 7,814,465 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:19 PM

How To Start Your Own Designer Perfume Line (A To Z Guide) - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / How To Start Your Own Designer Perfume Line (A To Z Guide) (318 Views)

100% Raw, Concentrated & Undiluted Designer Perfume Oils That Last 72hrs & More / Get 100pcs Of 3ml Undiluted Designer Perfume Oil At 40k Plus Free Shipping / Pure Designer Perfume Oils (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Start Your Own Designer Perfume Line (A To Z Guide) by aabangs(m): 9:48pm On Apr 28, 2020
Hello Guys i will be sharing with you guides and strategies on How to lunch your own designer perfume Brand.
No long stories lets get to it head on.

Question : what kind of perfume line do you want to own.

Eau de Perfume & Eau de Toilette

IF YOU WANT TO GO INTO THIS AS A BUSINESS PLEASE FOLLOW ME CLOSELY ON THIS ARTICLE

Eau de Perfume: Commonly listed as either Eau de Perfume or sometimes Parfum, this product has the next highest concentration of essential perfume oils in it. Most of the time, it typically has anywhere from a 10% to 15% perfume essence concentration in its formulation. This means that it has slightly more alcohol and water in its formulation than perfume does, but still maintains a high level of essential perfume oils.

It also means that the scent is usually lighter and doesn’t have the longevity of most perfumes. Unlike perfume, this product is also hard to identify it only by its bottle because it can come with either a stopper or sold as a spray. Either way, this product is usually cheaper than perfume, but still remains among the higher end of the price spectrum. This product last anywhere from 4 to 6-hours.

Eau de Toilette: As you’d probably expect, this type of fragrance has a lower concentration of perfume essences in it than either perfume or Eau de Perfume contains. Usually, this product will contain anywhere from 4% to 15% concentration of essential oils in its formulation. This makes it an extremely light formula that is most often sold only in spray bottles

At this point you must have decided what type of perfume you want to produce. i see a lot of write up about how to produce perfume from home
cool. But i think if you want to be taken seriously you should deal with an expert, yes you should.

they are lots of manufacturing plants around the world but first you need an aromatherapist to formulate your smell or proffered smell..
have you seen those Arab Perfumes that smell really nice : Oud intense, Franck Olivier Outouch, Smart Collection etc. do you know these are
all competing Replica smells to big existing brands.

i guess this is beginning to sound like Chinese to your ears right, what am actually saying is you can ask your aromatherapist culture a smell like
Gucci Guilty By GUCCI or may be a KING OF SEDUCTION by anthonio Bandaras. i.e model your smell after an existing designer perfume.

In aromatherapy no brand or company can sue you cos your perfume brand smells exactly like their. No body Trademark a smell or aroma if you like
a thousand things can smell alike but you can be sued for making a counterfeit.

Next step :

Reach out to experienced and competent manufacturing plant for production . Samples are firstly made for your approval before final production.
Before now you will obviously need Your manufacturers to send you a Proforma Invoice stating their price quote and price per unit and MOQ[b][/b]
however in the production process you need a QC expert on ground to vet and ensure the desired end product is achieved.

I have a detailed eBook on this where i broke down all the steps and where to get verified manufacturers and their contacts A-z . This is meant to be a quick summary on how to go about it. Do not be deceived its not magic you can do it yourself without travelling to a manufacturing plant.

feel free to ask me your questions i am wiling to share.
oakmails@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

12 Plain-tees For 13,000 / How To Make Avacado Oil For Skin And Hair Quick And Easy / Seven (7) Tailors/fashion Designer Needed In Abuja As Soon As Possible.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.