Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,159 members, 7,849,589 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 04:32 AM

My Boyfriend Is A Muslim – Tonto Dikeh - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Boyfriend Is A Muslim – Tonto Dikeh (529 Views)

Etinosa Idemudia: My Boyfriend Is 10 Years Younger And He Is Huge Down There / Shyngle: "If Your Girlfriend Doesn't Ask For Money, Her Real Boyfriend Is Rich" / Pinky Girl: Broke Boyfriend Is Not Wanted By Anybody (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Boyfriend Is A Muslim – Tonto Dikeh by faith2kool(f): 10:11pm On Apr 28, 2020
Controversial Nollywood actress and mother-of-one, Tonto Dikeh have revealed that her boyfriend his a Muslim after fans asked questions over her Ramadan post.

In the spirit of Ramadan, the actress had recently shared a photo of herself in Islamic regalia to wish her Muslim fans a happy season.

Sharing the photo, she wrote

”Ramadan Mubarak to all Our Muslim Brothers and Sister, May Allah accept our Prayers, Bless Us and Heal the World..
We are with you in spirit and in Truth..
Allah Bless you”

A follower then asked if she was a Muslim or Christian, She replied;

“I am a Christian, i live in a Muslim community and have a Muslim boyfriend…we good?”

Source: https://tigblog.com.ng/2020/04/28/my-boyfriend-is-a-muslim-tonto-dikeh/

(1) (Reply)

Donjazzy Acts Like Mr Macroni(video) / Nollywood Actress Mercy Aigbe Reveals She Had A Crush For 2baba For A Long Time. / 6ix9ine Is Back. They Slept With His Baby Mama. He Reveals Why He Snitched

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.