Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,238 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:26 AM

Difference Between White And Yellow Vitamin C Tablet - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Difference Between White And Yellow Vitamin C Tablet (3549 Views)

How I Cured My Long-term Gonorrhea With Red And Yellow Capsule With Regal Gin / What Is The Difference Between The White Vitamin C Tablets And The Orange Ones? / 9 Signs To Know That You Have Vitamin C Deficiency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Difference Between White And Yellow Vitamin C Tablet by Kimzo: 10:18pm On Apr 28, 2020
It's no longer news that one of the best ways to fight off the dreaded corona virus is when the immune system of the human body is at its full effectiveness and one of the major ways we can boost the immune system is by taking fruits or supplements rich in Vitamin C..

My question here is what is the major difference between the White coloured and Yellow coloured Vitamin C tablet...

Re: Difference Between White And Yellow Vitamin C Tablet by ademasta(m): 10:20pm On Apr 28, 2020
undecided
1. One sweet...one bitter

2. One get colour, one no get colour.

3. If u lick one finish your tongue go look like Vampire own, if u lick the other your tongue go still dey normal

grin

3 Likes

Re: Difference Between White And Yellow Vitamin C Tablet by tidalstorm(m): 10:27pm On Apr 28, 2020
ademasta:
undecided

3. If u lick one finish your tongue go look like Vampire own, if u lick the other your tongue go still dey normal

grin
I swear, that white vitamin c no dey give person joy. He should go and look as his mate(orange vitamin c) .
That white vitamin c is the one that can be kept around children. They will hardly take it.

1 Like

Re: Difference Between White And Yellow Vitamin C Tablet by Nobody: 10:28pm On Apr 28, 2020
ademasta:
undecided

grin

Gbaam.

Except that I don't know if they didn't teach that white is a colour.

1 Like

Re: Difference Between White And Yellow Vitamin C Tablet by ojun50(m): 10:33pm On Apr 28, 2020
ademasta:
undecided

grin
You really chop am well well

1 Like

Re: Difference Between White And Yellow Vitamin C Tablet by hurryup123(m): 10:46pm On Apr 28, 2020
make i wait for those way sabi the answer
Re: Difference Between White And Yellow Vitamin C Tablet by ademasta(m): 11:06pm On Apr 28, 2020
ojun50:

You really chop am well well
No be lie
Re: Difference Between White And Yellow Vitamin C Tablet by PrincessB1(f): 12:25am On Apr 29, 2020
The White ascorbic acid tastes acidic with fairly medicinal smell but the orange ascorbic acid taste sweet with pleasant medicinal smell because colour, flavour and sweener was added to it to aid medication adherence in children and adult who detest the white vitamin c cos of the sour taste.

They are both efficacious.
They have the same strength.
They produce the same therapeutic result.

However, keep white ascorbic acid at home and it will linger, keep orange ascorbic acid at home and it will dissapear within a twinkle of an eye.
All thanks to sweetness and aroma.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Difference Between White And Yellow Vitamin C Tablet by Kimzo: 7:26am On Apr 29, 2020
PrincessB1:
The White ascorbic acid tastes acidic with fairly medicinal smell but the orange ascorbic acid taste sweet with pleasant medicinal smell because colour, flavour and sweener was added to it to aid medication adherence in children and adult who detest the white vitamin c cos of the sour taste.

They are both efficacious.
They have the same strength.
They produce the same therapeutic result.

However, keep white ascorbic acid at home and it will linger, keep orange ascorbic acid at home and it will dissapear within a twinkle of an eye.
All thanks to sweetness and aroma.
thanks for this..

1 Like

Re: Difference Between White And Yellow Vitamin C Tablet by PrincessB1(f): 10:20am On May 01, 2020
Kimzo:
thanks for this..
You are welcome.
Re: Difference Between White And Yellow Vitamin C Tablet by gordontufano: 10:53am On Feb 01, 2022
I do not believe that vitamin C can protect us from all diseases. If you think that frequent purchases of these pills can help you, you better get to know the overabundance of this vitamin in your body. Of course, vitamins can be bought by any of us at the pharmacy because these drugs are not dangerous, so they are ineffective. I take antiviral, antifungal and anthelmintic preparations to protect my body from parasites and prevent infection. I also take vitamin B12 pills because I'm vegan and don't eat meat. This vitamin is essential to buy if you don't eat animal products.

(1) (Reply)

I Am So Depressed And At The Brink Of Committing Suicide. / Horror As Woman (30) Gives Birth To A Tortoise After Being Pregnant For 10 Month / Cost Of Removing A Teeth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.