Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,863 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:34 PM

Beware Of The Money Doubling Online Scams In The Name Of Investments - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Beware Of The Money Doubling Online Scams In The Name Of Investments (1293 Views)

Nigeria Is World’s Best Kept Secret In Terms Of Investments, Returns – Dangote / Scam Alert!!! Do Not Fall A Victim To These 7 Popular Online Scams / We Are Not Involved In Any Money Doubling Says Leadway Assurance Company Limited (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beware Of The Money Doubling Online Scams In The Name Of Investments by Ngwup123(m): 10:25pm On Apr 28, 2020
LIST ALL THE MONEY DOUBLING ONLINE INVESTMENT YOU KNOW, LETS HELP OTHERS CREATE AWARENESS

SHARE YOUR EXPERIENCES LETS ALL LEARN FROM YOUR MISTAKES.SOMEONE CAN BE SAVED FROM LOSING CASH. LETS EXPOSE THIS SCAMMERS

IN THIS HARD TIMES? WE CANT AFFORD TO BE LOSING MONEY TO ONLINE CRIMINALS, WHO MAKE UNREALISTIC CLAIMS & FALSE PROMISES , SWEARING IN GOD"S NAME TO FRAUD PEOPLE, HACKING WATAPP AND FACEBOOK ACCOUNTS TO DEFRAUD FAMILIES & FRIENDS OF VICTIMS, RUINING THIER REPUTATIONS

*When we tell people about joining Longrich or any legitimate company that has stood the test of time?*
Because of laziness,greed,impatience?
They refuse & patronize scams,
Who promise them they do not have to refer to earn double in 45mins to 4hrs or less, where as when they pay to an unknown person"s account? The truth comes out, they are blocked or they are made to refer contrary to the initial promises they made to them. . .
Even after referrals ? Som stil lose along with the people they refer while som ear n while the people they refer loses as they have no goods in exchange for the cash they paid.

When a good reliable business comes their way?
this people, They give complaints and recall all past silly investments mistakes they have made in the past (out of carelessness,greed & ignorance of money,business &investment & lack of proper use of internet, u want to make double ur money in less than 24hrs without working for it. Are u not a thief? Do u care to know the source of such if it is real) and use it as a hindrance or reason not to do the longrich business . When people join the longrich business and lose focus ? They end up wasting the little money they do not have on money doubling schemes and scams or ponzi schemes. *Note* no business/investment pays u double ur money in 45mins or or 24hrs. Even f0r£x is like this�somtimes it goes like�somtimes u lose somtimes u win. But u cant always win everytime in forex (as most scammers claim they trade in bitcoin&foreign trades) . Study well, so u dnt fall victims. So any1 telling u to pay money to his/her account to double it in less than 24hrs is a wat?....... ? Ehen. Dnt fall a victim. & waste money unnecessaryly.
*Have u ever asked if really they double money?* *Why do they need ur own money badly? Y cant they get a loan from bank and pay back in less than 48hrs from the doubles they make in 45mins -24hrs & pay back the next day�?* (if its real)
B4 u invest in any business make prosper research on line. Ask as many questions as u can & dnt rush to go big at 1st instance if u must start. Any business where there is no exchange of quality goods or good reliable services? Is a business waiting to fail. Y do u think most businesses fail before or after 5years...? *AVOID GET RICH QUICK SCHEMES* & Build in patience. Even realiable investment require time to grow your money... *PATIENCE IS A MASTER VIRTUE IN BUSINESS.* Be Guide. Stay safe.
*INVEST WISELY*

Re: Beware Of The Money Doubling Online Scams In The Name Of Investments by ademasta(m): 10:25pm On Apr 28, 2020
cool

Awon omo ope
Re: Beware Of The Money Doubling Online Scams In The Name Of Investments by PrincessB1(f): 11:17pm On Apr 28, 2020
The following conversation ensued between I and a scammer one day.

Scammer: have you heard about so so so and so flipping investment?

Me: No

Scammer : It's an investment that pays you double of what you invest in two hours. For example, if you pay 50k you get 100k. 100k, you get 200k and so on.

Me:Wow! Interesting.
But I'm penniless this era. What do I do?

Scammer: You can actually invest as low as 5k, after flipping you get 10k

Me: I still don't have.
But oga, since you are the pioneer of this great flipping investment, you must be a fat cat o.
Kindly help me invest 5k from your pocket please; when it yields in two hours keep your 5k and continue flipping for me with the amount yielded.

Scammer: It doesn't work that way.

Me: That means you are very wicked to help others even though you will recover your starting capital.

Scammer: Don't miss out this great opportunity.

Me: Cheap scammer.
I know your tactics.
I'm not daft.

I'm still awaiting the reply of the petty scammer till date.

Summary of it all:
Never allow greed to exhaust your effort to a bottomless pit in a bid to satisfy your needs; the end product is regret and anguish.

So many of them out there.
You need to be wise and smart.

2 Likes

Re: Beware Of The Money Doubling Online Scams In The Name Of Investments by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:18pm On Apr 28, 2020
anyone who think they can double their money just like that NEED TO BE DEFRAUDED for being greedy brainless people... thats the only way they will learn.

2 Likes

Re: Beware Of The Money Doubling Online Scams In The Name Of Investments by Ngwup123(m): 12:27am On Apr 29, 2020
True
Tnks for sharing
Re: Beware Of The Money Doubling Online Scams In The Name Of Investments by r31gn: 4:44pm On Apr 29, 2020
MrBrownJay1:
anyone who think they can double their money just like that NEED TO BE DEFRAUDED for being greedy brainless people... thats the only way they will learn.

Like they say, a fool will soon part with his money.

1 Like

Re: Beware Of The Money Doubling Online Scams In The Name Of Investments by Ngwup123(m): 5:09pm On Apr 29, 2020
r31gn:

Like they say, a fool will soon part with his money.
Thats true
People ar just lazy and greedy.
U want money from nothing.
Real investments take time to pay and dey never pay u double ina short time.
U could make like 20% or less in a month.
Since u not doing anything to make the money increase.
This money doublers dnt hav website or offices
Re: Beware Of The Money Doubling Online Scams In The Name Of Investments by oluwaseyi0: 5:37pm On Apr 29, 2020
FRAUD ALERT

The advert below is from one fraudster called
Aminu Adulwaheed with UBA account number 2116086231

he keeps changing moniker and phone number, he blocks people immediately they transfer to him

more people confirming his fraud antics https://www.nairaland.com/5790026/fraud-account-nairalander#88380829

Re: Beware Of The Money Doubling Online Scams In The Name Of Investments by Ngwup123(m): 8:49pm On Apr 29, 2020
U see. Scammers everywhere.
Thanks for this notice.
Re: Beware Of The Money Doubling Online Scams In The Name Of Investments by ElectronicMoney(m): 11:57am On Jun 16, 2021
It's usually greedy people that fall for these types of scam

(1) (Reply)

Banker's Order: Position of The Law & It's Effect On A Post No Debit Restriction / Please Help My Friend Just Got Scammed !!!!!!!!!!! / How To Design Social Media Banner On Smartphone And Make Money With It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.