Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,672 members, 7,809,555 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:12 AM

Help!! - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Help!! (940 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!! by vikgreen01(m): 4:15am On Apr 29, 2020
Good day my people
I happened to join a group on WhatsApp just to kill boredom during this total lockdown of a thing.. I have been on this for almost a month now and I know a lot of activities going on in it. Activities like lectures, relationship advice, adverts, jokes and memes , free give away to mention a few and I do see how things are fun and lively..
So now my issue is I partake in TWO of the free give away contest ( send any amount and get double of it) so I sent an amount of 5k to two of the guys and till now these guy has been acting up . I messaged and messaged but they refused to reply back and they keep posting shit and lying about
I didn't get my money nor the free give away

Question: can I report to my bank? Are there chances of getting my money back(10k)??

Awoof won kill me.....
P.S: pls don't abuse me much ooo as I'm pained now...... I have been on the group for long and I didn't notice any foul play!!!
Re: Help!! by cbrezy(m): 4:21am On Apr 29, 2020
Dude your money is gone and there's nothing you can do about it, because it's not a big money grin
Re: Help!! by livebyday(m): 4:21am On Apr 29, 2020
angry

I need to ask you a favor
Please be kind and agree to this favor
It is said give and ye shall receive
So grant me.this favor pls

What I want to ask you is ...please allow me to slap you. Just once please , just one slap I beg of you please!!!
Re: Help!! by vikgreen01(m): 4:22am On Apr 29, 2020
cbrezy:
grin

Pls what can I do bro
I have their bank details can I notify my bank or what's the possible way to tackle this

E dey pain me
Re: Help!! by cbrezy(m): 4:27am On Apr 29, 2020
livebyday:
angry

What I want to ask you is ...please allow me to slap you. Just once please , just one slap I beg of you please!!!

Haha grin
Re: Help!! by vikgreen01(m): 4:30am On Apr 29, 2020
cbrezy:
Dude your money is gone and there's nothing you can do about it, because it's not a big money grin

cry cry cry
In this hard time that money na small money
Re: Help!! by vikgreen01(m): 4:31am On Apr 29, 2020
livebyday:
angry

Pls slap me as much as u like
I was carried away by the fun in it even make some fake friends !!!
Re: Help!! by vikgreen01(m): 4:32am On Apr 29, 2020
livebyday:
angry

Pls do u have anything I can do about it!!??
Re: Help!! by vikgreen01(m): 4:39am On Apr 29, 2020
Anybody with useful information!!!!
Re: Help!! by cbrezy(m): 4:47am On Apr 29, 2020
vikgreen01:

cry cry cry
In this hard time that money na small money

Thank God you said it yourself "In this hard time" and still yet you call for them how could you be this gullible, those that duped you are also hustling in their own illegal way to survive and now you took too low to fall for them now you're the one in painundecided
Re: Help!! by vikgreen01(m): 4:52am On Apr 29, 2020
cbrezy:

Can I report to my bank as error/mistake in sending the said amount!!!
So they can flag those guys account
Re: Help!! by vikgreen01(m): 4:54am On Apr 29, 2020
cbrezy:

Thank God you said it yourself "In this hard time" and still yet you call for them how could you be this gullible, those that duped you are also hustling in their own illegal way to survive and now you took too low to fall for them now you're the one in painundecided

I'm trying to say in this hard time is that money a small money
How do I tackle this sir!!
Re: Help!! by emmy512: 5:29am On Apr 29, 2020
To me those guys didn't comit any crime.
Before joining they're always risked involved in things like this and I'm certain you thought of the risks and still went ahead to pay them.
The moment you sent cash to them you were indirectly having an agreement that included risks that you were willing to take.
Trust me, if i weren't ready for such risk you wouldn't give them that money.

Sorry to say u suffered as a result of greed which is one of the most common reasons people fall for such scams.
Anything too good to be true is .....

1 Like

Re: Help!! by ProtectMyMoney: 5:47am On Apr 29, 2020
vikgreen01:
Good day my people
I happened to join a group on WhatsApp just to kill boredom during this total lockdown of a thing.. I have been on this for almost a month now and I know a lot of activities going on in it. Activities like lectures, relationship advice, adverts, jokes and memes , free give away to mention a few and I do see how things are fun and lively..
So now my issue is I partake in TWO of the free give away contest ( send any amount and get double of it) so I sent an amount of 5k to two of the guys and till now these guy has been acting up . I messaged and messaged but they refused to reply back and they keep posting shit and lying about

Question: can I report to my bank? Are there chances of getting my money back(10k)??

Awoof won kill me.....
P.S: pls don't abuse me much ooo as I'm pained now...... I have been on the group for long and I didn't notice any foul play!!!

Re: Help!! by vikgreen01(m): 6:36am On Apr 29, 2020
emmy512:
Before joining they're always risked involved in things like this and I'm certain you thought of the risks and still went ahead to pay them.
The moment you sent cash to them you were indirectly having an agreement that included risks that you were willing to take.

Sorry to say u suffered as a result of greed which is one of the most common reasons people fall for such scams.

Yes brother I bear the blame 100% but remember I said I have been watching them for almost a month now I screwed up

Pls what do u suggest for me to tackle this and retrieve my money if possible!!
Re: Help!! by vikgreen01(m): 6:39am On Apr 29, 2020
emmy512:

Pls any banker
Can I report to my bank as error/mistake so the the guys account can b flag down
Re: Help!! by emmy512: 6:52am On Apr 29, 2020
vikgreen01:

Pls any banker
Can I report to my bank as error/mistake so the the guys account can b flag down
You can't go about telling the bank lies to fit your narrative.
I'm certain the bank won't help you as its not a financial crime but mere business gone wrong.
Even telling the bank you will be advised to report to the police and the cost of trying to get your money back would supercede 5000 naira.
Just let it go and let experience be what you get back.
They decieved you, so it should be police not bank matter, and if you don't know them personally it wouldn't help matters at all..

1 Like

Re: Help!! by cbrezy(m): 7:54am On Apr 29, 2020
emmy512:

You can't go about telling the bank lies to fit your narrative.
I'm certain the bank won't help you as its not a financial crime but mere business gone wrong.
Even telling the bank you will be advised to report to the police and the cost of trying to get your money b0ack would supercede 5000 naira.
Just let it go and let experience be what you get back.
They decieved you, so it should be police not bank matter, and if you don't know them personally it wouldn't help matters at all..

you've said it all..

I know it's painful to let go @Vikgreen01
Re: Help!! by debetmx(m): 9:57am On Apr 29, 2020
vikgreen01:
Good day my people

Awoof won kill me.....

you should change your moniker to vicgreed01. dem don't go use your money flex.
Re: Help!! by vikgreen01(m): 10:34am On Apr 29, 2020
debetmx:

you should change your moniker to vicgreed01. dem don't go use your money flex.

undecided undecided undecided

(1) (Reply)

Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Kill 4 In Kaduna Village(photos) / Man Arrested For Having Sex With 126 Stolen Slippers / Man Caught While Attempting To Defile 10 Year Old Girl In Ekiti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.