Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,112 members, 7,814,899 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:38 PM

Briefing On Development Of Vaccine To Modify Human Behavior - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Briefing On Development Of Vaccine To Modify Human Behavior (391 Views)

Trump Evacuated From Press Briefing Due To Shooting Outside The White House / Watch Donald Trump's Press Briefing On Iranian Missiles Attack On U.S. Bases / Donald Trump Tweets - "All Is Well " After Briefing On Iran's Missile. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Briefing On Development Of Vaccine To Modify Human Behavior by kemicalreact: 5:22am On Apr 29, 2020
The video below was allegedly filmed during a presentation in the Pentagon in 2005. It has been circulating online since at least 2013. Now, it is being shares as a Pentagon presentation by Bill Gates. It is hard to confirm that the presenter is Bill Gates as its clamed.

Nonetheless, the fact of the research and development (R& D) works under the patronage of the US Department of Defense is enough by itself. Furthermore, these R& D works, which led to some results in 2005 already, reveal the distorted psychology of a part of the US elites. Even now, in 2020, the scientific society shares the view that despite the mapping on the human genome, we still know very little about the mechanisms of how various arrangement of chromosomes impact a person.

The humanity still cannot fight genetic diseases. It is a scary thought that the military provides a cover for experiments and researches in the field of using vaccines to modify the human behavior and other projects of this kind.

It’s unlikely that the current COVID-19 pandemic is a result of these researches. Nonetheless, the current situation provides a broader look at the concerns of a major part of the world society regarding the mandatory implementation of ‘anti-COVID-19’ vaccines developed by international pharmaceutical corporations linked to the global financial elites.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TZtq-AmdG3M

Source: https://southfront.org/leaked-video-reveals-pentagon-briefing-on-development-of-vaccine-to-modify-human-behavior/
Re: Briefing On Development Of Vaccine To Modify Human Behavior by kemicalreact: 5:23am On Apr 29, 2020
Omo, I'm beginning to believe these conspiracy theories oo lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Briefing On Development Of Vaccine To Modify Human Behavior by Nobody: 12:07pm On Apr 29, 2020
kemicalreact:
Omo, I'm beginning to believe this conspiracy theories oo lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

The guy in the video is talking about gene VMAT2

There r many versions of this gene ( allele ) which expresses in humans.

One version allows the transport of Neuromodulators/transmitters like dopamine etc .

Which influences our moods / behaviour good , bad , suicidal , destructive etc including radical believes like in God or ideology etc

If u can inhibit VMAT2 u can inhibit " psychotic / destructive " behaviour . Don't quote me on it though. I can't exactly remember.

Also inbreeding population have greater link to madness / destructive behaviour via same expression . I remember there was a study done in a sample Pak....... population to explain the same.

IMO delivering it in a vaccine is not foolproof , nor feasible , population is already antagonist to vaccine and it is open to being found out .

more suitable and practical ways to delivery the same r there.

Who knows if it is already being delivered to target population lipsrsealed

Anyways what I find funny is " existence of God " gets thrown out of the window , god exists in brain only grin
Re: Briefing On Development Of Vaccine To Modify Human Behavior by kemicalreact: 12:22pm On Apr 29, 2020
nemesis8u:

The guy in the video is talking about gene VMAT2

There r many versions of this gene ( allele ) which expresses in humans.

One version allows the transport of Neuromodulators/transmitters like dopamine etc .

Which influences our moods / behaviour good , bad , suicidal , destructive etc including radical believes like in God or ideology etc

If u can inhibit VMAT2 u can inhibit " psychotic / destructive " behaviour . Don't quote me on it though. I can't exactly remember.

Also inbreeding population have greater link to madness / destructive behaviour via same expression . I remember there was a study done in a sample Pak....... population to explain the same.

IMO delivering it in a vaccine is not foolproof , nor feasible , population is already antagonist to vaccine and it is open to being found out .

more suitable and practical ways to delivery the same r there.

Who knows if it is already being delivered to target population lipsrsealed

Anyways what I find funny is " existence of God " gets thrown out of the window , god exists in brain only grin

hmmm
Re: Briefing On Development Of Vaccine To Modify Human Behavior by Nobody: 12:30pm On Apr 29, 2020
@Xbee007
Re: Briefing On Development Of Vaccine To Modify Human Behavior by Xbee007(m): 12:49pm On Apr 29, 2020
nemesis8u:
@Xbee007

Yes?
Re: Briefing On Development Of Vaccine To Modify Human Behavior by Nobody: 12:54pm On Apr 29, 2020
Xbee007:

Yes?

Well I mentioned u for the video , u night find it interesting
Re: Briefing On Development Of Vaccine To Modify Human Behavior by Nobody: 12:55pm On Apr 29, 2020
Xbee007:

Yes?

Well I mentioned u for the video , thought u might find it interesting
Re: Briefing On Development Of Vaccine To Modify Human Behavior by Xbee007(m): 1:41pm On Apr 29, 2020
nemesis8u:

Well I mentioned u for the video , thought u might find it interesting
Thanks, I will watch it.

(1) (Reply)

Vienna Terror Attack: Private Video Released: Pics & Video / City Washed Into Sea! Flash Flood In Arhavi, Turkey(video) / La Palma: Lava Tsunami Hurtles Towards Town Devouring Homes In Its Path(Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.