Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,586 members, 7,816,441 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:17 AM

Does God Exists- Five Reasons To Believe He Does - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Does God Exists- Five Reasons To Believe He Does (1194 Views)

Christian Dressing: Five Reasons Why You Need To Dress Well Always / Why Is There No Single Objective Proof That God Exists / Death Is Proof That A Higher Power (god) Exists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does God Exists- Five Reasons To Believe He Does by Jokerman(m): 7:57am On Apr 29, 2020
Just once wouldn't you love for someone to simply show you the evidence for God's existence? No arm-twisting. No statements of, "You just have to believe." Well, here is an attempt to candidly offer some of the reasons which suggest that God exists.

1. The complexity of our planet points to a deliberate Designer who not only created our universe, but sustains it today.
Many examples showing God's design could be given, possibly with no end. But here are a few

a. the Earth......its size is perfect. The Earth's size and corresponding gravity holds a thin layer of mostly nitrogen and oxygen gases, only extending about 50 miles above the Earth's surface. If Earth were smaller, an atmosphere would be impossible, like the planet Mercury. If Earth were larger, its atmosphere would contain free hydrogen, like Jupiter.3 Earth is the only known planet equipped with an atmosphere of the right mixture of gases to sustain plant, animal and human life.

The Earth is located the right distance from the sun. Consider the temperature swings we encounter, roughly -30 degrees to +120 degrees. If the Earth were any further away from the sun, we would all freeze. Any closer and we would burn up. Even a fractional variance in the Earth's position to the sun would make life on Earth impossible. The Earth remains this perfect distance from the sun while it rotates around the sun at a speed of nearly 67,000 mph. It is also rotating on its axis, allowing the entire surface of the Earth to be properly warmed and cooled every day.

b. Water..... Water...colorless, odorless and without taste, and yet no living thing can survive without it. Plants, animals and human beings consist mostly of water (about two-thirds of the human body is water). You'll see why the characteristics of water are uniquely suited to life:
Water has a unique surface tension. Water in plants can therefore flow upward against gravity, bringing life-giving water and nutrients to the top of even the tallest trees.

Water freezes from the top down and floats, so fish can live in the winter.

Ninety-seven percent of the Earth's water is in the oceans. But on our Earth, there is a system designed which removes salt from the water and then distributes that water throughout the globe. Evaporation takes the ocean waters, leaving the salt, and forms clouds which are easily moved by the wind to disperse water over the land, for vegetation, animals and people. It is a system of purification and supply that sustains life on this planet, a system of recycled and reused water.6

2. The universe had a start - what caused it

Scientists are convinced that our universe began with one enormous explosion of energy and light, which we now call the Big Bang. This was the singular start to everything that exists: the beginning of the universe, the start of space, and even the initial start of time itself.

Astrophysicist Robert Jastrow, a self-described agnostic, stated, "The seed of everything that has happened in the Universe was planted in that first instant; every star, every planet and every living creature in the Universe came into being as a result of events that were set in motion in the moment of the cosmic explosion...The Universe flashed into being, and we cannot find out what caused that to happen."

Steven Weinberg, a Nobel laureate in Physics, said at the moment of this explosion, "the universe was about a hundred thousands million degrees Centigrade...and the universe was filled with light."

The universe has not always existed. It had a start...what caused that? Scientists have no explanation for the sudden explosion of light and matter.

3. The universe operates by uniform laws of nature. Why does it?

Much of life may seem uncertain, but look at what we can count on day after day: gravity remains consistent, a hot cup of coffee left on a counter will get cold, the earth rotates in the same 24 hours, and the speed of light doesn't change -- on earth or in galaxies far from us.

Did God design the laws of the universe - Photo of mathematical equations on a blackboard to illustrate the mathematical consistency of natural laws.How is it that we can identify laws of nature that never change? Why is the universe so orderly, so reliable?

"The greatest scientists have been struck by how strange this is. There is no logical necessity for a universe that obeys rules, let alone one that abides by the rules of mathematics. This astonishment springs from the recognition that the universe doesn't have to behave this way. It is easy to imagine a universe in which conditions change unpredictably from instant to instant, or even a universe in which things pop in and out of existence."

Richard Feynman, a Nobel Prize winner for quantum electrodynamics, said, "Why nature is mathematical is a mystery...The fact that there are rules at all is a kind of miracle.

4. The DNA code informs, programs a cell's behavior

All instruction, all teaching, all training comes with intent. Someone who writes an instruction manual does so with purpose.

Did you know that in every cell of our bodies there exists a very detailed instruction code, much like a miniature computer program? As you may know, a computer program is made up of ones and zeros, like this: 110010101011000. The way they are arranged tell the computer program what to do.

The DNA code in each of our cells is very similar. It's made up of four chemicals that scientists abbreviate as A, T, G, and C. These are arranged in the human cell like this: CGTGTGACTCGCTCCTGAT and so on. There are three billion of these letters in every human cell!!

Well, just like you can program your phone to beep for specific reasons, DNA instructs the cell. DNA is a three-billion-lettered program telling the cell to act in a certain way. It is a full instruction manual.

Why is this so amazing? One has to ask....how did this information program wind up in each human cell? These are not just chemicals. These are chemicals that instruct, that code in a very detailed way exactly how the person's body should develop.

Natural, biological causes are completely lacking as an explanation when programmed information is involved. You cannot find instruction, precise information like this, without someone intentionally constructing it.

5. Unlike any other revelation of God, Jesus Christ is the clearest, most specific picture of God revealing himself to us

Why Jesus? Look throughout the major world religions and you'll find that Buddha, Muhammad, Confucius and Moses all identified themselves as teachers or prophets. None of them ever claimed to be equal to God. Surprisingly, Jesus did. That is what sets Jesus apart from all the others. He said God exists and you're looking at him. Though he talked about his Father in heaven, it was not from the position of separation, but of very close union, unique to all humankind. Jesus said that anyone who had seen Him had seen the Father, anyone who believed in him, believed in the Father.

He said, "I am the light of the world, he who follows me will not walk in darkness, but will have the light of life." He claimed attributes belonging only to God: to be able to forgive people of their sin, free them from habits of sin, give people a more abundant life and give them eternal life in heaven.

Unlike other teachers who focused people on their words, Jesus pointed people to himself. He did not say, "follow my words and you will find truth." He said, "I am the way, the truth, and the life, no one comes to the Father but through me."

Jesus died in our place so we could be forgiven. Of all the religions known to humanity, only through Jesus will you see God reaching toward humanity, providing a way for us to have a relationship with him. Jesus proves a divine heart of love, meeting our needs, drawing us to himself. Because of Jesus' death and resurrection, he offers us a new life today. We can be forgiven, fully accepted by God and genuinely loved by God. He says, "I have loved you with an everlasting love, therefore I have continued my faithfulness to you." This is God, in action

By Marilyn Adamson

https://www.everystudent.com/features/isthere.html

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Does God Exists- Five Reasons To Believe He Does by jamuta(m): 7:59am On Apr 29, 2020
It is only a fool that will say there's no GOD. They're even gods too...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does God Exists- Five Reasons To Believe He Does by kingxsamz(m): 12:56pm On Apr 29, 2020
jamuta:

Only a foolish God will say he's the one and only true God.

4 Likes

Re: Does God Exists- Five Reasons To Believe He Does by kingxsamz(m): 12:57pm On Apr 29, 2020
OP, if what you listed is what you call proof of God's existence, then you're high.

4 Likes

Re: Does God Exists- Five Reasons To Believe He Does by Faithful4real(m): 3:56pm On Apr 29, 2020
kingxsamz:
OP, if what you listed is what you call proof of God's existence, then you're high.

If you are against him then post your own

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does God Exists- Five Reasons To Believe He Does by jamuta(m): 10:37pm On Apr 29, 2020
kingxsamz:

Only a foolish God will say he's the one and only true God.

...if you still have a spark of life in you, your spirit will bear witness that there exist a Spirit that is greater than all spirits who fills the whole interspaces of the universe of the universes. There's no doubt that God truly exists, even the God of your own understanding.

2 Likes

Re: Does God Exists- Five Reasons To Believe He Does by kingxsamz(m): 11:07pm On Apr 29, 2020
jamuta:

...if you still have a spark of the life in you, your spirit will bear witness that there exist a Spirit that is greater than all spirits who fills the whole interspaces of the universe of the universes. There's no doubt that God truly exists, even the God of your own understanding.

Ok.
Re: Does God Exists- Five Reasons To Believe He Does by jamuta(m): 11:31pm On Apr 29, 2020
kingxsamz:

Ok.

Oh you do have the "spark" in you...Good for you wink
Re: Does God Exists- Five Reasons To Believe He Does by hakeem4(m): 11:48pm On Apr 29, 2020
everything you listed does not even give me the minutest reason to believe god exists'

5 reasons you should belief god doesn't exist

1) The suffering of innocent people: How can a good and loving god permit this ?
2) poorly designed universe: With the rubbish you wrote up there on how the universe was beautifully made it means you know nothing about science. Well, i really can't blame you when you get your facts from books written by people who did not know the earth revolved round the sun
3) inconsistency of religious value: I really do not have to explain this the point is self explanatory
4) Morality needs no belief in god: we all know this grin
5) Where is god? maybe he is hiding behind the cloud. who knows? grin grin grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does God Exists- Five Reasons To Believe He Does by hakeem4(m): 11:59pm On Apr 29, 2020
Faithful4real:

If you are against him then post your own

so what OP posted above sounds convincing to you ?

1 Like

Re: Does God Exists- Five Reasons To Believe He Does by Nobody: 2:46am On Apr 30, 2020
[/quote][quote author=hakeem4 post=89007949]everything you listed does not even give me the minutest reason to believe god exists'

1) The suffering of innocent people: How can a good and loving god permit this ?
2) poorly designed universe: With the rubbish you wrote up there on how the universe was beautifully made it means you know nothing about science. Well, i really can't blame you when you get your facts from books written by people who did not know the earth revolved round the sun
3) inconsistency of religious value: I really do not have to explain this the point is self explanatory
1. man does everything and religious people say that God gave man the brain and life grin

2. After covid19, people will sigh a relief and say thank God. grin

3. Someone serves God for over 30 years, regularly every sunday and the only encounter he vas ever gotten is voices in the head, or "I felt something powerful over me......"
grin

4. The "word of God" is a book written before everyone was born, by an unknown person. grin

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Does God Exists- Five Reasons To Believe He Does by Faithful4real(m): 8:30am On Apr 30, 2020
hakeem4:

so what OP posted above sounds convincing to you ?

As long you don't have any theory to contradict his own, then i will believe him.

1 Like

Re: Does God Exists- Five Reasons To Believe He Does by hakeem4(m): 9:27am On Apr 30, 2020
Faithful4real:

As long you don't have any theory to contradict his own, then i will believe him.
you don’t look like someone who has read any arguments against your beliefs.

I would have responded to the OP. But everything he wrote up there is rubbish. And it is very hard to respond to nonsense
Re: Does God Exists- Five Reasons To Believe He Does by CAPSLOCKED: 11:56am On Apr 30, 2020
hakeem4:
everything you listed does not even give me the minutest reason to believe god exists'

THE UNIVERSE IS SO MARVELOUS AND COMPLEX... THEREFORE SOMETHING OR SOMEBODY DESIGNED IT.

THIS DESIGNER MUST BE "GOD". EXACTLY THE SAME GOD MY FAMILY WORSHIPS. ALL OTHER "GODS" WORSHIPPED BY BILLIONS OF PEOPLE WORLDWIDE MUST BE FALSE.

BUT MY FAMILY'S GOD?
HE IS THE ONE TRUE GOD WHO DESIGNED THIS MARVELOUS AND COMPLEX WORLD.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does God Exists- Five Reasons To Believe He Does by CAPSLOCKED: 12:01pm On Apr 30, 2020
jamuta:

ONLY A FOOL SAYS THERE'S NO GOD. THIS STATEMENT IS VERY VALID.

ATHEISTS ARE INTELLIGENT PEOPLE.
AFTER CAREFULLY REVIEWING THE SITUATION, WE'VE ALL COME TO TERMS WITH THE OBVIOUS FACT THAT GOD EXISTS.
IN FACT, SEVERAL OF THESE GODS EXIST.
BUT THEY CAN ONLY BE FOUND IN THE IMAGINATIONS OF THOSE WHO BELIEVE AND WORSHIP THEM.

AS LONG AS PEOPLE KEEP IMAGINING GODS, THEY'LL KEEP EXISTING.

KILL ALL IMAGINATIONS OF GODS, AND YOU'VE KILLED ALL GODS.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does God Exists- Five Reasons To Believe He Does by sotall(m): 12:09pm On Apr 30, 2020
Yes , God exists.

But he is not a Christian nor a muslim.

He created the universe and created man and put him and the animals on earth. He then created natural laws to guide everything he has created.

That's all about God that can be said. Any other thing like heaven and hell, Go to church and mosque, pay tithes , pray and fast are all inventions of man.

No one can prove God gave such commands.

So it's not as if God doesn't exists, those who currently talk about knowing God are all carriers of falsehood and lies.

1 Like

Re: Does God Exists- Five Reasons To Believe He Does by jamuta(m): 3:07pm On Apr 30, 2020
I do not agree any less with you. You're just on point!💯

sotall:
Yes , God exists.

But he is not a Christian nor a muslim.

He created the universe and created man and put him and the animals on earth. He then created natural laws to guide everything he has created.

That's all about God that can be said. Any other thing like heaven and hell, Go to church and mosque, pay tithes , pray and fast are all inventions of man.

No one can prove God gave such commands.

So it's not as if God doesn't exists, those who currently talk about knowing God are all carriers of falsehood and lies.
Re: Does God Exists- Five Reasons To Believe He Does by CharlesJok3r: 3:29pm On Apr 30, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

AFTER CAREFULLY REVIEWING THE SITUATION, WE'VE ALL COME TO TERMS WITH THE OBVIOUS FACT THAT GOD EXISTS.
BUT THEY CAN ONLY BE FOUND IN THE IMAGINATIONS OF THOSE WHO BELIEVE AND WORSHIP THEM.

Two bottles of Budweiser for you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Does God Exists- Five Reasons To Believe He Does by odinson1(m): 11:28am On May 01, 2020
jamuta:

PSALM 14
"The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God."
I've long lost count of the times Christians have quoted this verse to me. Evidently, they see no irony when grown ups, who believe in invisible beings, magic, monsters and eternal life--all without a shred of evidence, say the fools are those who look for logical coherence and validated evidence before they believe anything. WTF?
These people also lack logic. A cursory review of this psalm would show it is a lie. The very next sentence says, "They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is NONE that doeth good." [My emphasis.]
So, you need only find ONE non-believer who has done good and you have proven the psalm a lie. Well, here are three: Warren Buffet, Bill Gates and George Soros. They are the three most generous philanthropists alive and they are all atheists.
How hard was that? Too hard apparently for logic-challenged Christians, who lack a sense of irony

2 Likes

Re: Does God Exists- Five Reasons To Believe He Does by jamuta(m): 8:27am On Oct 25, 2023
CAPSLOCKED:

Nice 👍🏾
Re: Does God Exists- Five Reasons To Believe He Does by jamuta(m): 8:29am On Oct 25, 2023
odinson1:

PSALM 14
"The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God."
I've long lost count of the times Christians have quoted this verse to me. Evidently, they see no irony when grown ups, who believe in invisible beings, magic, monsters and eternal life--all without a shred of evidence, say the fools are those who look for logical coherence and validated evidence before they believe anything. WTF?
These people also lack logic. A cursory review of this psalm would show it is a lie. The very next sentence says, "They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is NONE that doeth good." [My emphasis.]
So, you need only find ONE non-believer who has done good and you have proven the psalm a lie. Well, here are three: Warren Buffet, Bill Gates and George Soros. They are the three most generous philanthropists alive and they are all atheists.
How hard was that? Too hard apparently for logic-challenged Christians, who lack a sense of irony

Nice twist!

1 Like

Re: Does God Exists- Five Reasons To Believe He Does by Dtruthspeaker: 12:19pm On Oct 25, 2023
jamuta:

Nice 👍🏾

Can you believe that that the guy still became an atheist?

He was converted by that resident evil here who calls himself Lordreed.
Re: Does God Exists- Five Reasons To Believe He Does by Dtruthspeaker: 12:23pm On Oct 25, 2023
jamuta:

Nice twist!

Good catch!
That is how atheist argue. The fools think twisting an argument is part of reasonable arguement.

They do not even see that The Laws of Fallacy and logic is meant to catch twisters, yet they say they argue logically. grin what a joke they are! grin
Re: Does God Exists- Five Reasons To Believe He Does by LordReed(m): 12:27pm On Oct 25, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

Can you believe that that the guy still became an atheist?

He was converted by that resident evil here who calls himself Lordreed.

You've come again with your lying.

Capslocked that was an atheist before me. Stop lying. LoLz.
Re: Does God Exists- Five Reasons To Believe He Does by jaephoenix(m): 1:54pm On Oct 25, 2023
Jokerman:
Just once wouldn't you love for someone to simply show you the evidence for God's existence? No arm-twisting. No statements of, "You just have to believe." Well, here is an attempt to candidly offer some of the reasons which suggest that God exists.

1. The complexity of our planet points to a deliberate Designer who not only created our universe, but sustains it today.
Many examples showing God's design could be given, possibly with no end. But here are a few

a. the Earth......its size is perfect. The Earth's size and corresponding gravity holds a thin layer of mostly nitrogen and oxygen gases, only extending about 50 miles above the Earth's surface. If Earth were smaller, an atmosphere would be impossible, like the planet Mercury. If Earth were larger, its atmosphere would contain free hydrogen, like Jupiter.3 Earth is the only known planet equipped with an atmosphere of the right mixture of gases to sustain plant, animal and human life.

The Earth is located the right distance from the sun. Consider the temperature swings we encounter, roughly -30 degrees to +120 degrees. If the Earth were any further away from the sun, we would all freeze. Any closer and we would burn up. Even a fractional variance in the Earth's position to the sun would make life on Earth impossible. The Earth remains this perfect distance from the sun while it rotates around the sun at a speed of nearly 67,000 mph. It is also rotating on its axis, allowing the entire surface of the Earth to be properly warmed and cooled every day.

b. Water..... Water...colorless, odorless and without taste, and yet no living thing can survive without it. Plants, animals and human beings consist mostly of water (about two-thirds of the human body is water). You'll see why the characteristics of water are uniquely suited to life:
Water has a unique surface tension. Water in plants can therefore flow upward against gravity, bringing life-giving water and nutrients to the top of even the tallest trees.

Water freezes from the top down and floats, so fish can live in the winter.

Ninety-seven percent of the Earth's water is in the oceans. But on our Earth, there is a system designed which removes salt from the water and then distributes that water throughout the globe. Evaporation takes the ocean waters, leaving the salt, and forms clouds which are easily moved by the wind to disperse water over the land, for vegetation, animals and people. It is a system of purification and supply that sustains life on this planet, a system of recycled and reused water.6

2. The universe had a start - what caused it

Scientists are convinced that our universe began with one enormous explosion of energy and light, which we now call the Big Bang. This was the singular start to everything that exists: the beginning of the universe, the start of space, and even the initial start of time itself.

Astrophysicist Robert Jastrow, a self-described agnostic, stated, "The seed of everything that has happened in the Universe was planted in that first instant; every star, every planet and every living creature in the Universe came into being as a result of events that were set in motion in the moment of the cosmic explosion...The Universe flashed into being, and we cannot find out what caused that to happen."

Steven Weinberg, a Nobel laureate in Physics, said at the moment of this explosion, "the universe was about a hundred thousands million degrees Centigrade...and the universe was filled with light."

The universe has not always existed. It had a start...what caused that? Scientists have no explanation for the sudden explosion of light and matter.

3. The universe operates by uniform laws of nature. Why does it?

Much of life may seem uncertain, but look at what we can count on day after day: gravity remains consistent, a hot cup of coffee left on a counter will get cold, the earth rotates in the same 24 hours, and the speed of light doesn't change -- on earth or in galaxies far from us.

Did God design the laws of the universe - Photo of mathematical equations on a blackboard to illustrate the mathematical consistency of natural laws.How is it that we can identify laws of nature that never change? Why is the universe so orderly, so reliable?

"The greatest scientists have been struck by how strange this is. There is no logical necessity for a universe that obeys rules, let alone one that abides by the rules of mathematics. This astonishment springs from the recognition that the universe doesn't have to behave this way. It is easy to imagine a universe in which conditions change unpredictably from instant to instant, or even a universe in which things pop in and out of existence."

Richard Feynman, a Nobel Prize winner for quantum electrodynamics, said, "Why nature is mathematical is a mystery...The fact that there are rules at all is a kind of miracle.

4. The DNA code informs, programs a cell's behavior

All instruction, all teaching, all training comes with intent. Someone who writes an instruction manual does so with purpose.

Did you know that in every cell of our bodies there exists a very detailed instruction code, much like a miniature computer program? As you may know, a computer program is made up of ones and zeros, like this: 110010101011000. The way they are arranged tell the computer program what to do.

The DNA code in each of our cells is very similar. It's made up of four chemicals that scientists abbreviate as A, T, G, and C. These are arranged in the human cell like this: CGTGTGACTCGCTCCTGAT and so on. There are three billion of these letters in every human cell!!

Well, just like you can program your phone to beep for specific reasons, DNA instructs the cell. DNA is a three-billion-lettered program telling the cell to act in a certain way. It is a full instruction manual.

Why is this so amazing? One has to ask....how did this information program wind up in each human cell? These are not just chemicals. These are chemicals that instruct, that code in a very detailed way exactly how the person's body should develop.

Natural, biological causes are completely lacking as an explanation when programmed information is involved. You cannot find instruction, precise information like this, without someone intentionally constructing it.

5. Unlike any other revelation of God, Jesus Christ is the clearest, most specific picture of God revealing himself to us

Why Jesus? Look throughout the major world religions and you'll find that Buddha, Muhammad, Confucius and Moses all identified themselves as teachers or prophets. None of them ever claimed to be equal to God. Surprisingly, Jesus did. That is what sets Jesus apart from all the others. He said God exists and you're looking at him. Though he talked about his Father in heaven, it was not from the position of separation, but of very close union, unique to all humankind. Jesus said that anyone who had seen Him had seen the Father, anyone who believed in him, believed in the Father.

He said, "I am the light of the world, he who follows me will not walk in darkness, but will have the light of life." He claimed attributes belonging only to God: to be able to forgive people of their sin, free them from habits of sin, give people a more abundant life and give them eternal life in heaven.

Unlike other teachers who focused people on their words, Jesus pointed people to himself. He did not say, "follow my words and you will find truth." He said, "I am the way, the truth, and the life, no one comes to the Father but through me."

Jesus died in our place so we could be forgiven. Of all the religions known to humanity, only through Jesus will you see God reaching toward humanity, providing a way for us to have a relationship with him. Jesus proves a divine heart of love, meeting our needs, drawing us to himself. Because of Jesus' death and resurrection, he offers us a new life today. We can be forgiven, fully accepted by God and genuinely loved by God. He says, "I have loved you with an everlasting love, therefore I have continued my faithfulness to you." This is God, in action

By Marilyn Adamson

https://www.everystudent.com/features/isthere.html
Whoa. Impressive!
So bro lemme ask you this.
Such a diverse universe existed and (according to you) was created by a god.
1. Which god is it? Yahweh, Allah, Brahma? Jesus claimed whatever he is but his book, the Bible has been found to be fraught with many lies and contradictions. How do you know Jesus claims isn't one of the lies?
2. Such an intelligent god wouldn't just pop up on its own. So who created it?
3. How do you know its one god and not many? After all, your own god said 'let US create man… ' , he didn't say 'let me create man'
Re: Does God Exists- Five Reasons To Believe He Does by jaephoenix(m): 1:56pm On Oct 25, 2023
jamuta:

...if you still have a spark of life in you, your spirit will bear witness that there exist a Spirit that is greater than all spirits who fills the whole interspaces of the universe of the universes. There's no doubt that God truly exists, even the God of your own understanding.

...if you still have a spark of life in you, your spirit will bear witness that there exist a Spirit that is greater than all spirits who fills the whole interspaces of the universe of the universes. There's no doubt that Flying Spaghetti Monster truly exists, even the Flying Spaghetti Monster of your own understanding
Re: Does God Exists- Five Reasons To Believe He Does by Jokerman(m): 2:38pm On Oct 25, 2023
jaephoenix:

Whoa. Impressive!
1. Which god is it? Yahweh, Allah, Brahma? Jesus claimed whatever he is but his book, the Bible has been found to be fraught with many lies and contradictions. How do you know Jesus claims isn't one of the lies?
3. How do you know its one god and not many? After all, your own god said 'let US create man… ' , he didn't say 'let me create man'

1. Yahweh. El. I am who I am

2. God is the beginning and the end, the first and the last. No one created God. He created all things and set the universe in motion along with its laws.

3. There is only one God. Other entities are fallen angels (Satan, Poseidon, Ra, Etc) who proclaim to be, but are pseudo, and they go by many names. All the end of days, all will be judged by the one true God, the father of our Lord Jesus Christ and all believers world wide.
Re: Does God Exists- Five Reasons To Believe He Does by jaephoenix(m): 2:45pm On Oct 25, 2023
Jokerman:

1. Yahweh. El. I am who I am

2. God is the beginning and the end, the first and the last. No one created God. He created all things and set the universe in motion along with its laws.

3. There is only one God. Other entities are fallen angels (Satan, Poseidon, Ra, Etc) who proclaim to be, but are pseudo, and they go by many names. All the end of days, all will be judged by the one true God, the father of our Lord Jesus Christ and all believers world wide.
Like many Christians, fallacy flies in your face.
1. You ignored the part I said the Bible has been found to be a book of fairy tales
2. So why can't the universe exist without being created, since no one created such an intelligent god?

Imagine this
There is only one Flying Spaghetti Monster . Other entities are fallen angels (Yahweh, Satan, Poseidon, Ra, Etc) who proclaim to be, but are pseudo, and they go by many names. All the end of days, all will be judged by the one true Flying Spaghetti Monster

Does the above sound strange to you, and why? grin
Re: Does God Exists- Five Reasons To Believe He Does by Jokerman(m): 6:21pm On Oct 25, 2023
jaephoenix:

1. You ignored the part I said the Bible has been found to be a book of fairy tales
2. So why can't the universe exist without being created, since no one created such an intelligent god?

Imagine this
There is only one Flying Spaghetti Monster . Other entities are fallen angels (Yahweh, Satan, Poseidon, Ra, Etc) who proclaim to be, but are pseudo, and they go by many names. All the end of days, all will be judged by the one true Flying Spaghetti Monster

1. As a Christian, the Bible is not a fairy tale to me... It might be to you, of which we all will find out when we leave this planet

2. And who told you the universe has not been existing before creation of earth planet? At least we know the earth was without form and void, and water was everywhere according the greatest book ever written .

3. I'm a creation of God. I'm wonderfully and fearfully and carefully made by the intelligent designer which is the almighty God.

So yours can be the flying spaghetti or indomie monster....
Re: Does God Exists- Five Reasons To Believe He Does by Dtruthspeaker: 10:25am On Oct 26, 2023
jaephoenix:

Found by who? And what authority? Here you are comitting a fallacy.

jaephoenix:

Can a thing exist without being created to exist?

Secondly, the bible focuses on the man and his house called earth and not on Pluto or Uranus.

jaephoenix:

Imagine this

Invalid! No one asked you what your opinion is on the subject. So it is either you came to point out a reasonable query or you keep silent. Your own rubbish opinions is not the subject matter so you have spoken off point.
Re: Does God Exists- Five Reasons To Believe He Does by Dtruthspeaker: 10:32am On Oct 26, 2023
jaephoenix:

Whoa. Impressive!

The bible talked about us and our good/bad welfare.

So, we don't care where God comes from nor do we are any one contesting ownership of this world with Him!

So wash off. We don't care for stupidities
Re: Does God Exists- Five Reasons To Believe He Does by jaephoenix(m): 2:02pm On Oct 26, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

The bible talked about us and our good/bad welfare.

So, we don't care where God comes from nor do we are any one contesting ownership of this world with Him!

So wash off. We don't care for stupidities
Notice I didn’t send the message to you. I know u r incapable of mental exercises, so I didn’t waste my time.
So follow your advice

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Idea Of Hellfire Is IRRATIONAL MADNESS / The Death Sentence / Celestial Is The Secret Heart Of Jesus Christ (shj)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 121
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.