Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,078 members, 7,957,017 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 04:28 AM

Please I Need Some Advice On The Stock Exchange - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Please I Need Some Advice On The Stock Exchange (854 Views)

Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange / Any Hope On The Stock Market: Will It Ever Pick-up Again? / When Is MTN Coming To The Stock Market? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please I Need Some Advice On The Stock Exchange by PHEESAYOUR(m): 10:00pm On Jun 07, 2007
sorry if this sounds absurd, i am totally a novice to the stock market, i recently invested 50,000 naira in West African Portland Cement, 50,000 naira in intercontinental(through a jobber, if i am correct, got me my CSCS numb with Shalom Investments and Securities ) and also bought the recently closed intercontinental public offer with 50,000 naira. Now I am planning to buy First Bank Public Offer with 250,000 Naira.
I got questions to ask.
1. What is the difference between collecting a Shares Cert or including my CSCS number so that they pay the money straight to my a/c
2. Is it safe to include my CSCS number? because the jobber (If I am correct, don't mind me please) told me to be very careful with it.
3. How can i monitor my share? will be Ok if online.
4. Though my profit depends on how well the company is doing i think but like how much can i think of in the next 7 years.
Please your post will be highly appreciated.
Re: Please I Need Some Advice On The Stock Exchange by nazzyon(m): 10:17pm On Jun 07, 2007
Just join the stock market tip on Nairaland.

All your questions will be answered.

click the link

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-31554.0.html

(1) (Reply)

Is Fib Ipo A Good Buy / Useless Ipo Of The Year Firstinland Bank Po / Some Body Help Me With This Investment Company

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.