Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,267 members, 7,818,924 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:13 AM

A Son Got Rejected By His Father Because He Came Back From Lagos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / A Son Got Rejected By His Father Because He Came Back From Lagos (473 Views)

I Killed My Father Because Of My 70 Thousand Naira With Him, Suspect Confesses / Man Parked His Car In Bank Premises In Edo, When He Came Out, He Saw This / Kidnapped Man Rejected By Ritual Killers Because Of Scar On His Head. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Son Got Rejected By His Father Because He Came Back From Lagos by MrayNgozi(f): 1:29pm On Apr 29, 2020
He didn't reject him. He was protecting him, other members of his family, and maybe you yourself if you are in Ekiti State. That's what a responsible man should do. Atiku Abubakar insisted on his son being isolated when he said he was not sick and he eventually tested positive and was treated. He is recovered now though it took him 40 days to recover. Imagine if he didn't start early to receive attention.
That's what this father is saying. He is trying to protect his son and the rest of his family. Isolate for 14 days and come back home.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O8rYbjxRs1U

(1) (Reply)

Son Buried Disabled Mother Alive (video) / Crime/action/investigative Stories / Enugu Pastor Accused Of Impregnating A 17-yr-old Girl & Refusing To Take Respons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.