Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:17 AM

Other Businesses Need You For Them To Succeed. Become A VA Today - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Other Businesses Need You For Them To Succeed. Become A VA Today (270 Views)

How To Succeed In NNPC Recruitment CBT Screening 2019 / Update On P-yes Empowerment Application 2019 - Www.p-yes.gov.ng -how To Succeed / Skills You Need To Learn In 2018 To Succeed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Other Businesses Need You For Them To Succeed. Become A VA Today by emmsana: 1:30pm On Apr 29, 2020
The number one reason why many are broke is not because there is no money, it’s because they lack adequate skills.

If you want to have financial freedom, look around for what people need and fill in the gaps.

COVID-19 �Lock down has kept many businesses behind schedule, workers have suspended many of their duties.

Do you know that lots of business executives and professionals still need to get their business running remotely? More need good hands who can execute their task with them simultaneously.
Businesses are struggling to be alive during this pandemic issue. You can fill in to be of help.

In the next 3 days, you will learn a vital skill and strategies from Emmanuel how to hunt for hungry client who need more hands to keep their business running.

What will you learn?

�How to get hungry clients during this lock down.
�How to start your VA business rendering service at the comfort of your home.
�How to become a VA without any experience

Bonuses ��
�Free Upwork account for the first 3 people who signup

�30 days daily guide to a successful VA

�️Personal website setup guide as a Professional VA

��50+ hot niches you can start today

�Short introduction template to get your first VA job

Smart people makes money every day- You work smart these days not work hard

Where does this training hold? �
On a closed WhatsApp group:
8pm daily
Tuesday- Thursday.

Is it free?
Almost, for all you stand to gain this training can be easily priced at ₦50k, ₦30k or even ₦5k because of the pandemic. However Emmanuel has decided to hold the training for a crazy offer of ₦2k

This is an insane offer to have your own startup.

Ready to make a commitment to your growth?

Pay into
Emmanuel Bethel
Gtb 0111943468

After payment send a message to WhatsApp number 0 8 1 8 5 6 6 7 3 1 0

Re: Other Businesses Need You For Them To Succeed. Become A VA Today by emmsana: 11:34am On May 03, 2020
Offer still available.
Don't test positive.
Stay positive in your mind.�
My offer is still on for the 3 days intensive master class of how to become a

Virtual Assistant If you add noting to your career or skill during this lockdown you are on your own (OYO) after COVID-19.

TAKE A BOLD STEP TODAY. INVEST TO HARVEST
Re: Other Businesses Need You For Them To Succeed. Become A VA Today by emmsana: 7:41pm On May 27, 2020
Another Free Class is loading

Hot Smart Phone Smart Biz Boot camp

Special offer from Bethel Digi Consult!!!

Create & Grow a Monthly 6 figures Digital & Web Design Agency.

Do you know that your phone is more powerful and intelligent that the first Space Rocket?

Don’t miss this FREE opportunity of how you can start your own Design and Marketing Agency.

I want to help you and I don’t want you to miss this free opportunity except you want to but I doubt so.

You won’t find this pack of bonuses anywhere!!!

This Freemium Smart phone Smart Biz Training covers

�CREATING YOUR OWN FREE WEBSITE (yes you heard me free without spending a dime)
� Starting your own Design Agency within the comfort of your home.
� Setting up websites for small businesses
� How to get your 1st client
�Design yourself or contract your designs, order for print and deliver to your clients remotely.
�Converting that your idea into an E-book for passive income.

You won't find these extra bonuses anywhere!
✔ Start a WhatsApp TV and turn it to an Ad agency.
✔ Over 200 sets of professional Logo you can resell (worth N20k)
✔ Best Logo Design Mobile App (worth N5k)
✔ 5 premium website template (worth $59 each)

I don't have to tell you how people are crying for financial imbalance these days. You can’t wait to be financially free. Make a smart move!

Click the link to join the WhatsApp group.

https:///SPSbiz

Wa. me /2 3 4 8 1 8 5 6 6 7 3 1 0

Limited space available

Date: 30th-31st May, 2020
Time: 7pm Daily

See you at the top if you are willing.

Re: Other Businesses Need You For Them To Succeed. Become A VA Today by emmsana: 4:35am On Jun 25, 2020
The ebook is now available

(1) (Reply)

Free Microsoft Excel Training / Experienced Male Account Officers Needed / Recruiter – Premier Feed Mills At Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.