Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,938 members, 7,952,778 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:11 AM

This Is To Appeal To All That Commented On My Post. - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / This Is To Appeal To All That Commented On My Post. (175 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is To Appeal To All That Commented On My Post. by Meryseedjustin(m): 2:24pm On Apr 29, 2020
Good afternoon my wonderful people in this wicked world.
My name is still Meryseed and am an upcoming artist.
Am written this to appeal to all of you that saw and commented on my post a day before yesterday which says, am doing giveaway to all my YouTube subscribers, 5k to 20 people.
It is really my choice to do giveaway to all my friends and as my subscriber, you are more than a friend to me so I decided to do giveaway with the sum of N100,000.
And I need first 20 people to be tacking place and will be credited.
But am really sorry for not completing my offers to you guys.
I did it because the 20 sub is not complete but I am so sorry please find a place in your heart even if its a tiny place but forgive and forget because their is a saying that says, to err is human but to forgive is divine.
Thanks and God bless you
Stay in torch with us for more videos @nijahutbaze TV.
Re: This Is To Appeal To All That Commented On My Post. by JohnnyPalmer: 2:27pm On Apr 29, 2020
You just deceived guys to get your channel subscribed to
You are a scammer
No need for the apology
You knew what you were doing
Re: This Is To Appeal To All That Commented On My Post. by Meryseedjustin(m): 2:46pm On Apr 29, 2020
JohnnyPalmer:
You just deceived guys to get your channel subscribed to
You are a scammer
No need for the apology
You knew what you were doing
I really decide to do this by myself
I made my money by myself without my parents helping.
They don't even like how I role until am called a man but still 17 years of age.
Please try to understand that what I did, I did it to help.
Re: This Is To Appeal To All That Commented On My Post. by JohnnyPalmer: 5:34pm On Apr 29, 2020
Meryseedjustin:

I really decide to do this by myself
I made my money by myself without my parents helping.
They don't even like how I role until am called a man but still 17 years of age.
Please try to understand that what I did, I did it to help.

Okay

1 Like

Re: This Is To Appeal To All That Commented On My Post. by Meryseedjustin(m): 8:08pm On Apr 29, 2020
JohnnyPalmer:

Okay
Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Hitee Ft Speenz - Corona Virus / Download This Latest Song Christ The King By Samiguy / BYT Out With A New Song Titled We Rise Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.