Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,830 members, 7,817,427 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:04 PM

8 Take-home Messages From Naira Marley's Ramadan Posts On Twitter - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 8 Take-home Messages From Naira Marley's Ramadan Posts On Twitter (585 Views)

Obi Cubana Posts On Instagram As Overnight EFCC Stay Confirms ‘Serious Case’ / Dispatch Rider Almost Crushed By Tanker While Collecting Money From Naira Marley / “My Heart, My Soul For You” — Tacha Gets Flowers From Naira Marley (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

8 Take-home Messages From Naira Marley's Ramadan Posts On Twitter by Allnewsngr123: 3:28pm On Apr 29, 2020
Fans of Nigerian singer, Naira Marley have obviously been seeing a different version of him since the commencement of Ramadan.

Allnews reports that Naira Marley has over time been seen as a bad influence on youths, through his controversial songs and raunchy posts on social media platforms.

To the surprise of many, since the commencement of Muslims' annual fasting and prayers, the "Soapy" crooner has deviated from his normal social media life and now dishes advice on different ways to observe the period of holiness in the Islamic religion.

Although, the father of four mastered the Quran to a level.

Below are some of the points he dished out to his followers on Twitter

1. The Quran was revealed in this month. It’s a month of Blessing, Mercy and forgiveness. The doors of heaven are opened. The doors of hell are closed. The shaytaan is chained up. Rewards are multiplied from 10-700 times. (laylatul-qadr) the night is better than 1000 months.

2. Among the beauties of Islam is that you make dua for your brothers and sisters in Islam without knowing them and in return, the angels make dua for you.

3. Fasting is only 1% of not eating and drinking, the rest of the 99% is bringing your heart and soul closer to Allah...

Read More: https://allnews.ng/news/8-take-home-messages-from-naira-marley-s-ramadan-posts-on-twitter

1 Like

Re: 8 Take-home Messages From Naira Marley's Ramadan Posts On Twitter by Samuelisaac222(m): 4:07pm On Apr 29, 2020
cool
Re: 8 Take-home Messages From Naira Marley's Ramadan Posts On Twitter by Miracle5720(m): 4:17pm On Apr 29, 2020
I dont just know why the hate him
Re: 8 Take-home Messages From Naira Marley's Ramadan Posts On Twitter by osamz007: 6:34pm On Apr 29, 2020
Naira Marley say no more grin
Re: 8 Take-home Messages From Naira Marley's Ramadan Posts On Twitter by hajide(m): 6:42pm On Apr 29, 2020
Such is the kind of sway Ramadan holds even with the most corrupt of minds. Nobody is perfect anyway

(1) (Reply)

Mercy Johnson And Husband Welcome Their 4th Child In The U.S. (photos) / “if We Dated Before I Turned 20, You’re My Childhood Friend” – Beverly Osu / The Hilarious Conversation Between Wizkid’s Babymama And Their Son Boluwatife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.