Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,049 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:59 AM

Iran Reopens For Business As No End In Sight To Coronavirus Pandemic - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Iran Reopens For Business As No End In Sight To Coronavirus Pandemic (41746 Views)

UK Shuts Kabul Airport Gates With Airlift To End In Hours Leaving 150 Brits(Pix) / Russia's President Putin Exposed To Coronavirus - BBC / Prince Charles Tests Positive To Coronavirus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iran Reopens For Business As No End In Sight To Coronavirus Pandemic by Bukden16(m): 5:29pm On Apr 29, 2020
Please how much do op's do pay for FTC ?
Because the way guys the hustle for FTC nowadays is scary.

Someone should please, answer me.

2 Likes

Re: Iran Reopens For Business As No End In Sight To Coronavirus Pandemic by falconey(m): 5:29pm On Apr 29, 2020
grin
poverty
Re: Iran Reopens For Business As No End In Sight To Coronavirus Pandemic by onecrate: 5:29pm On Apr 29, 2020
Too bad
Re: Iran Reopens For Business As No End In Sight To Coronavirus Pandemic by Nitric(m): 5:30pm On Apr 29, 2020
Everyone is tired if sitting down at home!
Re: Iran Reopens For Business As No End In Sight To Coronavirus Pandemic by Nobody: 5:31pm On Apr 29, 2020
waynejesus:
Reopening businesses when vaccine is not ready yet is this not too risk

Dying of hunger at home is more riskier

One thing must kill a man

6 Likes

Re: Iran Reopens For Business As No End In Sight To Coronavirus Pandemic by vr0xen: 5:31pm On Apr 29, 2020
this space booking of a thing is really getting on my nerves
Re: Iran Reopens For Business As No End In Sight To Coronavirus Pandemic by economia1: 5:31pm On Apr 29, 2020
I pray they conclude on what will favour us

I need macbook pro 2012 ~ 2015
8 gb ram
core i5 - i7
condition: used but perfectly working

battery: perfect

budget: 100K

comment by quoting this my post if you can
Re: Iran Reopens For Business As No End In Sight To Coronavirus Pandemic by u11ae1013: 5:31pm On Apr 29, 2020
waynejesus:
WHO says it will take 1-2 years to develop a vaccine, should they lockdown and wait?

2 Likes

Re: Iran Reopens For Business As No End In Sight To Coronavirus Pandemic by airminem(f): 5:32pm On Apr 29, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

Bros facemask dey for sale ooo

Place your order NOW!

1 Like

Re: Iran Reopens For Business As No End In Sight To Coronavirus Pandemic by wayne2001(m): 5:32pm On Apr 29, 2020
FOR YOUR | BANNERS | LOGO | FLYERS | MUSIC ARTWORK | CARD | ICONS | BOOK COVER | AND ANY OTHER,CHECK THE PICTURE BELOW,or click on my signature or check my profile to contact meGRAPHICS JOB.
Re: Iran Reopens For Business As No End In Sight To Coronavirus Pandemic by ehirosplusbiz(m): 5:33pm On Apr 29, 2020
How man go do instead of business to die and human also die better carry on all at once .
Re: Iran Reopens For Business As No End In Sight To Coronavirus Pandemic by samsard(m): 5:35pm On Apr 29, 2020
NwaNimo1:
Cut of the 5g.....then there will be an end in sight!
I'm actually weeping for the idiots who shared your post believing 5G is responsible for any virus. grin

3 Likes

Re: Iran Reopens For Business As No End In Sight To Coronavirus Pandemic by PastorandMentor(m): 5:35pm On Apr 29, 2020
Especially the 5G in Kano. It should be turned off
NwaNimo1:

3 Likes

Re: Iran Reopens For Business As No End In Sight To Coronavirus Pandemic by Btruth: 5:35pm On Apr 29, 2020
lastmessenger:
Everyman at this moment must behave in such a way to protect himself and others against this virus. Why can't everyone wear face master and hand gloves and go back to work? For Gods sake use the police to enforce the measures. We cannot continue to sit at home for a virus that we do not know when it will end. Life must go on while we wait for the development of the vaccines.
And I tell Nigeria government, try local solution, let's consult the traditional medical practioners and know what they to say.
a bi?

We should try the local herbs like Madagascar is doing at the moment.
Re: Iran Reopens For Business As No End In Sight To Coronavirus Pandemic by MorataFC: 5:36pm On Apr 29, 2020
NwaNimo1:
one of them
Re: Iran Reopens For Business As No End In Sight To Coronavirus Pandemic by PastorandMentor(m): 5:36pm On Apr 29, 2020
Stay there make pant dey wear you
samsard:
I'm actually weeping for the idiots who shared your post believing 5G is responsible for any virus. grin
Re: Iran Reopens For Business As No End In Sight To Coronavirus Pandemic by ijedeikorodu(m): 5:36pm On Apr 29, 2020
Covid-19 is here to stay until a vacinee is developed
Re: Iran Reopens For Business As No End In Sight To Coronavirus Pandemic by cpmconsultingltd: 5:36pm On Apr 29, 2020
watch the video below, for you to know how to avoid getting possessed by demons

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fZwlJ5EvCM0
Re: Iran Reopens For Business As No End In Sight To Coronavirus Pandemic by mybbcnews: 5:37pm On Apr 29, 2020
Re: Iran Reopens For Business As No End In Sight To Coronavirus Pandemic by stano2(m): 5:37pm On Apr 29, 2020
oluwaseyi0:
FRAUD ALERT

The advert below is from one fraudster called
Aminu Adulwaheed with UBA account number 2116086231

he keeps changing moniker and phone number, he blocks people immediately they transfer to him

more people confirming his fraud antics https://www.nairaland.com/5790026/fraud-account-nairalander#88380829

2gb is 800naira na...how could you believe such price
Re: Iran Reopens For Business As No End In Sight To Coronavirus Pandemic by samsard(m): 5:37pm On Apr 29, 2020
PastorandMentor:
Stay there make pant dey wear you
Too many people lacking an education in the world. Y'all can read but still lack an education
Re: Iran Reopens For Business As No End In Sight To Coronavirus Pandemic by UltimateSpice: 5:38pm On Apr 29, 2020
That is what will likely happen to the rest of the world.

The virus will not just disappear and business will not be locked down for ever.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iran Reopens For Business As No End In Sight To Coronavirus Pandemic by wisdomofGod: 5:38pm On Apr 29, 2020
Please I'm really suffering, this period has really dealt with me I hardly eat and even the garri I normally drink is finished.

Please any amount will do so that I can buy food with it. Pls help a brother so that I don't die of starvation.

UBA.
God bless the giver.
Re: Iran Reopens For Business As No End In Sight To Coronavirus Pandemic by kemii3405: 5:38pm On Apr 29, 2020
[color=#] 1939365[/color]
Re: Iran Reopens For Business As No End In Sight To Coronavirus Pandemic by kingxsamz(m): 5:39pm On Apr 29, 2020
NwaNimo1:
Iran doesn't even have 5G...
You people always like to embarrass yourselves online.

7 Likes

Re: Iran Reopens For Business As No End In Sight To Coronavirus Pandemic by 9jatriot(m): 5:39pm On Apr 29, 2020
The world will have to eventually go this route. It will then be a case of every man for himself and God for us all.
Countries will just end up burying the dead and moving on as the pandemic does not want to go on its own.
Re: Iran Reopens For Business As No End In Sight To Coronavirus Pandemic by Angelfrost(m): 5:42pm On Apr 29, 2020
waynejesus:

So, they should basically die of hunger indoors... That's a better option??!

2 Likes

Re: Iran Reopens For Business As No End In Sight To Coronavirus Pandemic by gbengaoyeladun(m): 5:42pm On Apr 29, 2020
Paracetamol cure covid 19....this was discovered by buhari after the long address on month

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Rwanda's President Paul Kagame Approves The Retirement Of 924 Military Officials / Prince Charles Agreed To Take £1million From The Family Osama Bin Laden / Taliban Bans Female Reporters From Working In State Television

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.