Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,191 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:10 AM

COVID-19 Has Humbled The USA - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / COVID-19 Has Humbled The USA (1076 Views)

COVID-19 Has Turned Everything Upside Down In Nigeria – PTF / 170 New Cases Of Covid-19 Has Been Confirmed,total 2558 Cases, Death 87 / NCDC- 114 New Cases Of Covid-19 Has Been Reported Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

COVID-19 Has Humbled The USA by googi: 4:12pm On Apr 29, 2020
While looking out for nuclear threats all over the world with the most powerful weapons on Earth, COVID-19 sneaked into US and humbled it with the most incompetent leadership that cannot read intelligence briefings under their noses while worshipped by .....

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-51981627

1 Like

Re: COVID-19 Has Humbled The USA by Nobody: 4:14pm On Apr 29, 2020
cool

Yes the USA has being humbled by covid 19,to make matters worse they have a babysitter as president in one of the worst crises in their history.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19 Has Humbled The USA by budaatum: 4:40pm On Apr 29, 2020
I don't think they feel humbled at all. Unlike you who is willing to see the fruits of their useless "powerful weapons", they behave like they will nuke covid19 and return to the way they were.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19 Has Humbled The USA by googi: 4:56pm On Apr 29, 2020
Please do not be fooled, they are humbled.

Because a man stages praises of himself by his cabinet members and beat his own chest, does not mean he doesn't sense his own fall.

How can anyone blame WHO that you are part of and largely contribute to in expertise and money but failed to take their secret scientific intelligence?

His worshippers are flies following him to the grave.

We must give credit to those standing up and risking their careers for the sake of Country.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19 Has Humbled The USA by Timbers(m): 5:02pm On Apr 29, 2020
But USA still dey successful pass Naija so how far
Re: COVID-19 Has Humbled The USA by Nobody: 5:19pm On Apr 29, 2020
Pride goes before a fall, praying for a quick end of this pandemic

1 Like

Re: COVID-19 Has Humbled The USA by budaatum: 5:27pm On Apr 29, 2020
googi:

How can anyone blame WHO that you are part of and largely contribute to in expertise and money but failed to take their secret scientific intelligence?
Seriously? Hello! It's not their fault that they did not listen to the WHO they contribute the most to! And they do blame WHO, and China, and Biden even.

It's obviously everyone else's fault but America's that so many Americans died, according to some!

Re: COVID-19 Has Humbled The USA by alizma: 5:30pm On Apr 29, 2020
Trump.... The real lifeless president.
I believe he must have understand Buhari's position sometimes ago, no wonder he called him yesterday.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19 Has Humbled The USA by Amhappy(f): 5:41pm On Apr 29, 2020
I see it more that Covid19 humbled the world. We think say we strong and in control 100% but we are nothing. Fear God.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: COVID-19 Has Humbled The USA by CanadaOrBust: 6:08pm On Apr 29, 2020
Yet they are funding AIDS drugs to the tune of $6billion a year in Africa and offering countries everywhere ventilators
Re: COVID-19 Has Humbled The USA by hunter21(m): 6:08pm On Apr 29, 2020
What I still do not understand is how it is possible for the same America that I watch in movies, the America that I saw in fringe TV series and Kyle XY, America that has CIA, FBI, NSA, Homeland Security over 50 satellites spying on the rest of the world actually fall for something like this after having so much time to prepare.

Either this present generation are nothing but shitheads or the whole thing is just scripted, I mean how can America be behaving like Nigeria, where are the George bushes and Bill Clintons of this world

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: COVID-19 Has Humbled The USA by Nobody: 7:23pm On Apr 29, 2020
Idiots every where. Your house is burning and you re busy poking on someone else house. So many gullible nigeria. The world economy is crumble and idiot are busy celebrating because it also affect the usa.
I dont know if there is any country as sincere as usa in coding the death and infected patient of corona virus.
Go to worldometer and see the break down of the data, it is only usa that gives you statr to state and county breakdow why other countries are busy digging wrong and inaccurate figures just because dey are the globalist.
The death rate in germany and in russia are 90 percent greater than what they re reporting just because they re dictators and know one can question them.
Beside the the guidline for coding corona virus death in the usa is different from arround the world. The usa HHS department have given a directive that all unknown death in the usa should be reported into coronavirus dead rate without any confirmatory test, that cant be said about other country. just of a recent, more thsn 200 people died in kano last month and no one give a account, consider if it was in usa ,they would have been added into corona virus death. Beside the world are all waiting and praying for usa to produce vaccine for them to use. You can hate usa, but any body who hate that country and then step his/her leg in it will die a very dubious death , beside, 80 % of the death reported in Democrats control state? Hmm? Just to to prove their hatred and lie to the america people that Trump is incompetent.
Germany economy is down
Saudi is down
Russia is down and then, the terrorist nigerians are only focusing on usa.
There is a post on front page a bout german dr going naked to protest ppe shortage and one terrorist says, its Trump fault for collecting all the ppe from china.
Usa can never be a muslim country . You can relocate to iran.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19 Has Humbled The USA by googi: 7:57pm On Apr 29, 2020
Another worshipper spotted. A fly rushing to the grave with his idol. Good riddance.

Democrats are your problem? They create the America most people love and bankroll it.

Each of the states govern by Democrats contributed more to America than they take out. Republican states are chronic "takers" that beat their chests and the empty barrels with loud noise.

Do you really think they count you as human or slave labor to make money from since 1500.

Did they give you the accurate number in their Tuskegee syphilis experiment or Covid-19 deaths until black professionals and people of goodwill cried out in Chicago and New Orleans?

Why don't you shut your youknowwhat and remain a happy houseniiggaa on the leach cheering Massa.

beamtopola:
Idiots every where. Your house is burning and you re busy poking on someone else house. So many gullible nigeria. The world economy is crumble and idiot are busy celebrating because it also affect the usa.
I dont know if there is any country as sincere as usa in coding the death and infected patient of corona virus.
Go to worldometer and see the break down of the data, it is only usa that gives you statr to state and county breakdow why other countries are busy digging wrong and inaccurate figures just because dey are the globalist.
The death rate in germany and in russia are 90 percent greater than what they re reporting just because they re dictators and know one can question them.
Beside the the guidline for coding corona virus death in the usa is different from arround the world. The usa HHS department have given a directive that all unknown death in the usa should be reported into coronavirus dead rate without any confirmatory test, that cant be said about other country. just of a recent, more thsn 200 people died in kano last month and no one give a account, consider if it was in usa ,they would have been added into corona virus death. Beside the world are all waiting and praying for usa to produce vaccine for them to use. You can hate usa, but any body who hate that country and then step his/her leg in it will die a very dubious death , beside, 80 % of the death reported in Democrats control state? Hmm? Just to to prove their hatred and lie to the america people that Trump is incompetent.
Germany economy is down
Saudi is down
There is a post on front page a bout german dr going naked to protest ppe shortage and one terrorist says, its Trump fault for collecting all the ppe from china.

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19 Has Humbled The USA by holsconcept(m): 8:19pm On Apr 29, 2020
Some people are pained because USA did not allow them to rule the world with terrorism
Re: COVID-19 Has Humbled The USA by budaatum: 9:14pm On Apr 29, 2020
hunter21:
What I still do not understand is how it is possible for the same America that I watch in movies, the America that I saw in fringe TV series and Kyle XY, America that has CIA, FBI, NSA, Homeland Security over 50 satellites spying on the rest of the world actually fall for something like this after having so much time to prepare.

Either this present generation are nothing but shitheads or the whole thing is just scripted, I mean how can America be behaving like Nigeria, where are the George bushes and Bill Clintons of this world
You must have been fooled by the propaganda they show you on telly.
Re: COVID-19 Has Humbled The USA by budaatum: 6:36pm On Apr 30, 2020

Re: COVID-19 Has Humbled The USA by Nobody: 5:34pm On May 07, 2020
beamtopola:
Germany economy is down
Saudi is down

..If CoronaVirus had started in Nigeria, Africa, you would have been boasting on how American scientists would have found the cure in weeks. In reality and not Hollywood movies, their arrogance is being humbled by the virus. CASE CLOSED!..

grin

4 Likes

Re: COVID-19 Has Humbled The USA by Lexusgs430: 1:59pm On May 09, 2020
N
Re: COVID-19 Has Humbled The USA by budaatum: 6:50pm On May 12, 2020
Re: COVID-19 Has Humbled The USA by Paultrium: 11:44pm On May 20, 2022
Unfortunately, we are not ready for critical events in the world. Coronavirus is dangerous because it is initially difficult to predict its outcomes. The disease is spreading in different parts of the world simultaneously. Every person must take a responsible approach to their health to overcome this large-scale disaster. Therefore, I made a revaccination with the help of centerofadvancedwellness.com last week. Btw, outbreaks of diseases of pandemic proportions have been known for a long time. It was important to limit the speed of distribution against each of them. I hope our life will get better soon.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

My Experience At Save A Life Mission Hospitable Port Harcourt / Adding Weight / Protruding Tommies After Delivery-solution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.