Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,706 members, 7,816,900 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:47 PM

Want To Know How To Become Betking Agent Or Bet9ja Agent - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Want To Know How To Become Betking Agent Or Bet9ja Agent (2018 Views)

Betking Agent / Bet9ja Agent Account For Sale / Can Average Bet9ja Agent Make Up 5,000 A Week? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Want To Know How To Become Betking Agent Or Bet9ja Agent by solaiphones: 4:33pm On Apr 29, 2020
Pls who knows how to become a betking or bet9ja agent
Re: Want To Know How To Become Betking Agent Or Bet9ja Agent by Ussycool: 4:37pm On Apr 29, 2020
Test am like 5 times... Play 5 odds with 20k. If you succeed then you are qualify.
Re: Want To Know How To Become Betking Agent Or Bet9ja Agent by Blitz4real(m): 4:38pm On Apr 29, 2020
solaiphones:
Pls who knows how to become a betking or bet9ja agent
Good evening

1 Like

Re: Want To Know How To Become Betking Agent Or Bet9ja Agent by solaiphones: 4:40pm On Apr 29, 2020
Blitz4real:

Good evening
evening
Re: Want To Know How To Become Betking Agent Or Bet9ja Agent by HQuadreal: 4:49pm On Apr 29, 2020
Re: Want To Know How To Become Betking Agent Or Bet9ja Agent by Blitz4real(m): 5:30pm On Apr 29, 2020
solaiphones:
evening
I can guide you on steps to become an agent of betking for free. registration is totally free all that's is required from you is just to get a location and we would come inspect it for you. after inspection is done and the said location is approved we can go ahead with creating the account for you free of charge Sir.
Re: Want To Know How To Become Betking Agent Or Bet9ja Agent by solaiphones: 5:45pm On Apr 29, 2020
Blitz4real:

I can guide you on steps to become an agent of betking for free. registration is totally free all that's is required from you is just to get a location and we would come inspect it for you. after inspection is done and the said location is approved we can go ahead with creating the account for you free of charge Sir.
Wow that’s very good. Are you on WhatsApp
Re: Want To Know How To Become Betking Agent Or Bet9ja Agent by solaiphones: 5:46pm On Apr 29, 2020
HQuadreal:

If you want to own a betting shop, go to their website for the information.

Thank you.
Must you comment
Re: Want To Know How To Become Betking Agent Or Bet9ja Agent by Blitz4real(m): 5:47pm On Apr 29, 2020
Yea u can get my number on my signature,would guide and direct u properly and would want you to come back online here and testify if any token was taken from you please in the registration process or becoming a successful agent sir.
Re: Want To Know How To Become Betking Agent Or Bet9ja Agent by solaiphones: 5:48pm On Apr 29, 2020
Blitz4real:
Yea u can get my number on my signature,would guide and direct u properly and would want you to come back online here and testify if any token was taken from you please in the registration process or becoming a successful agent sir.
Sure i will
Re: Want To Know How To Become Betking Agent Or Bet9ja Agent by Blitz4real(m): 5:53pm On Apr 29, 2020
solaiphones:

Sure i will
OK bro
Re: Want To Know How To Become Betking Agent Or Bet9ja Agent by HQuadreal: 6:07pm On Apr 29, 2020
Re: Want To Know How To Become Betking Agent Or Bet9ja Agent by fubsfum: 11:19am On Apr 30, 2020
Hello, if you're interested in becoming an agent with no stress, you can try out Luckybet. They have a nice deal for people who want to become agents on their platform and you can become a luckybet agent with very easy steps. They have a lot of benefits like high high commissions up to 60% and they don't even need much from you. You can check their page here to read more and sign up. https://www.luckybet.ng/become-an-agent
Re: Want To Know How To Become Betking Agent Or Bet9ja Agent by yinkanovic: 8:14pm On Aug 13, 2020
[quote author=Blitz4real post=88996303]
I can guide you on steps to become an agent of betking for free. registration is totally free all that's is required from you is just to get a location and we would come inspect it for you. after inspection is done and the said location is approved we can go ahead with creating the account for you free of charge Sir.[/quote

Pls send me your number]
Re: Want To Know How To Become Betking Agent Or Bet9ja Agent by Blitz4real(m): 8:39pm On Aug 13, 2020
[quote author=yinkanovic post=92786272][/quote]
You can check my signature sir , just send me message on WhatsApp tell me from Nairaland I would gladly help you out free of charge just come back to the thread to give testimony
Re: Want To Know How To Become Betking Agent Or Bet9ja Agent by chiiraq802(m): 1:56am On Aug 29, 2020
Blitz4real:

Pls eehhh!!! I have an issue with betking, don't know if you might have any idea....
I gave an agent 1k with some of my personal info to open an online account for me early last year....
The said agent normally funds my account for me. luckily I won some cash last month...I have been trying to withdraw from my online account to my bank account, but its not working rather it normally shows Withdrawal not enabled... pls what could be the problem...

I was told the agent opened an agent account for me instead of personal online account, that since he was the one funding my account, he is the only person that can withdraw for me...pls how true is this
Re: Want To Know How To Become Betking Agent Or Bet9ja Agent by Gee64: 6:47am On Aug 29, 2020
It's true o
Re: Want To Know How To Become Betking Agent Or Bet9ja Agent by Blitz4real(m): 7:31am On Aug 29, 2020
chiiraq802:

Pls eehhh!!! I have an issue with betking, don't know if you might have any idea....
I gave an agent 1k with some of my personal info to open an online account for me early last year....
The said agent normally funds my account for me. luckily I won some cash last month...I have been trying to withdraw from my online account to my bank account, but its not working rather it normally shows Withdrawal not enabled... pls what could be the problem...

I was told the agent opened an agent account for me instead of personal online account, that since he was the one funding my account, he is the only person that can withdraw for me...pls how true is this
Good morning sir, its true that is what the agent did for you he/she opened an online account for your under his/her shop so its only the agent that can place the withdrawal for you and do funding also sir
Re: Want To Know How To Become Betking Agent Or Bet9ja Agent by chiiraq802(m): 9:26am On Aug 29, 2020
Blitz4real:

Good morning sir, its true that is what the agent did for you he/she opened an online account for your under his/her shop so its only the agent that can place the withdrawal for you and do funding also sir
Thanks a lot. and Goodmorning
Re: Want To Know How To Become Betking Agent Or Bet9ja Agent by Blitz4real(m): 9:30am On Aug 29, 2020
chiiraq802:

Thanks a lot. and Goodmorning
You are welcome.

(1) (Reply)

New Poultry Farm Close To Kajola Railway Station For Sale / Borrow Me 2k..i Will Pay In 3 Days Time / $300 Instantly And Scaling Up To $1000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.