Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,053 members, 7,838,660 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:28 AM

Everything You Want To Know About Ijebu Gangs Of London Star Sope Dirisu - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Everything You Want To Know About Ijebu Gangs Of London Star Sope Dirisu (402 Views)

Osikhena Dirisu III: Toke Makinwa Gave Me My Stolen Salary Back / Odunlade Adekola Turns Musician.. Release First Album Titled "Ebami Sope" / 5 Nigerians In "Black Panther": Sope Aluko, Tunde Laleye, Amechi Okocha, Tari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Everything You Want To Know About Ijebu Gangs Of London Star Sope Dirisu by Bobonaijasite: 5:08pm On Apr 29, 2020
Complete Biography of Gangs of London star Sope Dirisu. All the facts about him. His Age, origin, his best food, relationship status and more.

The British show Gangs of London is an excellent show with all round excellent script delivery from every member of cast. When I saw it’s first episode, right in the middle of it I knew I had stumbled on a treasure.

The fight scenes are so well shot you can almost forget you are watching. Right in the middle of these actions is our new Nigerian sweet flavor Sope Dirisu playing the role of Elliott Finch.

Read full article here

https://naijabobo.site/blog/sope-dirisu-everything-to-know-about-the-ijebu-gangs-of-london-star-facts/

(1) (Reply)

Guiness Book Of Records “the First Marriage Proposal In An Aircraft" / ‘if We Dated Before I Turns 20 Your My Childhood Friend Not My Ex’- Beverly OSU. / Funny Tiktok Video Of Donjazzy, Tacha, Destiny Etiko And Lilian Esoro.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.