Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,247 members, 7,953,926 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:08 AM

Pastor Chris Denounces The Divinity Of Jesus Christ - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Chris Denounces The Divinity Of Jesus Christ (15220 Views)

Ese Walter Denounces Jesus, Says She No Longer Believes In God / PHOTO: The "Real" Face Of Jesus Uncovered / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: The Divinity Of Jesus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Chris Denounces The Divinity Of Jesus Christ by simplymee: 9:37am On Jan 22, 2011
@toorich tell them. well i talk am before and i will say it again : na tree wey dey fruitful na im men dey stone.
Re: Pastor Chris Denounces The Divinity Of Jesus Christ by Belovedwan: 7:22am On Mar 29, 2012
newmi: ^^^^ sorry jare my dear no mind that guy wey no fit peel ordinary banana what will he do when bone comes

@iyke619
l observe you seem to have so much knowledge and information about this so called Freemasonry compared to the word of God, how are we sure you are not a member only taking advantage of the platform to seek cheap publicity because how else can one explain the ease with which you confidently provide details of their activities some of which no reasonable group will make public reserved only for members.

Come young man tell us the truth sebi this will make it 10 years since you were recruited don worry l am praying for you there is hope grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Denounces The Divinity Of Jesus Christ by Belovedwan: 7:31am On Mar 29, 2012
toorich: All ye confused sad-to-see and far-to-see, so their fathers say the lord Jesus was of belzebob and wanted to stone him for calling himself "I am". This is a plus for pastor chris to suffer same jesus went through which every true believe should go through for the sake of the master. For the servant is not greater than the master. Please poster you can dig up trash about me too for the sake of the gospel so God would promote me like he has promoted pastor chris. Mat 5:10-12
Re: Pastor Chris Denounces The Divinity Of Jesus Christ by Belovedwan: 7:36am On Mar 29, 2012
Too many people's been and are still being deluded. Just like in the days of nebuchadnezzer (where babylon was brought down), so will it happen again-in our own time. Every false and apostate pastors will fall,and mighty will be their fall!
God is not mocked for whatsoever a man sows, that will he also reap.
Babylon is fallen already!!!
Re: Pastor Chris Denounces The Divinity Of Jesus Christ by unphilaz(m): 8:26am On Mar 29, 2012
Joagbaje:

They were not born again until Jesus rose from the dead. He was the first to be born again.

Revelation 1:5
5 And from Jesus Christ,[ who is] the faithful witness,[ and] the first begotten of the dead, and the prince of the kings of the earth. Unto him that loved us, and washed us from our sins in his own blood,

Joa

i dont get it, did you really stated the red colored line? i dont get it. I was BORN-AGAIN by His blood. But for Christ to be born-again ? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed that is queer.
Re: Pastor Chris Denounces The Divinity Of Jesus Christ by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 10:06am On Mar 29, 2012
pls remove billy graham from this argument,av u ever listen to his preaching?
Re: Pastor Chris Denounces The Divinity Of Jesus Christ by unphilaz(m): 10:09am On Mar 29, 2012
i watched the youtube clip and nowhere did he say what d OP is trying to make us see.
Re: Pastor Chris Denounces The Divinity Of Jesus Christ by Gospels: 4:49am On Jul 30, 2016
iyke619:
CHRIS OYAKS IS A SATANIST,CULTIST,FREEMASON AND FALSE PROPHET, I've proofs! If he can do it I challenge him to come out in the open to denounce Freemasonry as a cult, he'll never do it, NEVER! Because the day he does it, they will deal with him like the dealt with Jimmy swaggart or Billy Graham ( some time ago).

look at the pics below, u can see two pillars behind chris, the TWIN PILLARS is a foremost symbol of Freemasonry. See :http://www.symbolicliving.com/forum/showthread.php/1124-Masonic-pillars-of-Jachin-and-Boaz-in-relation-to-Cosmic-polarity OR
http://www.phoenixmasonry.org/history_of_the_two_pillars.htm.

And if you want to know more about Pastor Chris involvement with satanism and freemasonry (with more picture evidence) go to:
www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-340740.32.html

Although I know that these info may nt ve impart on many of u because u are under a great spell and delusion, "He decieves those who dwell on earth by those signs which he was granted to do in the sight of the Beast, " (Rev.13:14)

please what did they do to billy graham cause i thought he was a holinesss preacher how come his he a freemason again plz tell me what went wrong bro
Re: Pastor Chris Denounces The Divinity Of Jesus Christ by frubben(m): 6:48am On Jul 30, 2016
newmi:
@iyke619
What is wrong with these ignorant baboons who have problem turning off the wrap of the banana like this one. Pastor Chris is not afraid to make statements that renders the theology of many inconsequential so even if such was said the question is what is the context in which it was said, you don't pick a statement in isolation and make a handout of it, its only fools that do such because if there is anybody who has brought clarity to the understanding of the person of Jesus and His divinity is Pastor Chris
Perhaps you should listen to these tapes:
1. The Person of Jesus
2. Life in Christ the new superman
3. The wonderful name of Jesus
4. Using the name of Jesus
5. The Lordship of Jesus
6. Why in the world did Jesus come

When you are through then you won't be quick to openly display your pathetic foolishness necessitated by a chronic state of ignorance to larger audience. BUSH BOY, PEOPLE WEY DON STUDY DEY TALK YOUSELF DEY COME OPEN YA MOUTHundecided undecided undecided undecided

its just like u are explaining CALCULUS to a KG 1 pupil. U hav spoken well but try not to insult anytime u explain. I love ur comment.
Re: Pastor Chris Denounces The Divinity Of Jesus Christ by Gospels: 5:53pm On Jul 30, 2016
frubben:

its just like u are explaining CALCULUS to a KG 1 pupil. U hav spoken well but try not to insult anytime u explain. I love ur comment.
are you saying pastor chris ain't a false teacher
Re: Pastor Chris Denounces The Divinity Of Jesus Christ by otemanuduno: 8:23pm On Jul 30, 2016
iyke619:
Pastor Chris Oyahkilome is at it again. In a statement reported by a christian website Discerning the World Discernment for Africa he was quoted as saying: "Jesus is NOT Gods Word anymore, You are!!". This statement is unbiblical, although it is in consonance with the new age teachings of the New age churches, who echo the secret doctrines of freemasonry that denies the divinity of Christ while emphasizing that man is God. Since Freemasonry has attempted so strenuously to claim that they are just a "good ole boy" fraternity that does good works and has a good time, most people will be shocked to learn the bitter truth behind that facade. Freemasonry certainly isn't "free". It could cost you your soul.

Although they will deny it to you at first, most Masons find out in later degrees that the great lie of Masonry is exactly the same lie Satan is living. Masons think that through masonry one can chisel away layers of oneself, similar to how one creates a beautiful statue out of rough stone. And they think the end result will be no need for God; because they think the perfect Mason is like God. Pages 50-51 of the Mason handbook makes this quite clear - but not to the initiate. Masons are lied to about everything in the 1st three degrees. Satan and Masonry have the exact same goals. The secret goal of Masonry is to subjugate the world for Masonry, and be like God. see more at http://www.bibleprobe.com/freemasonry.htm.

This goes to show that Oyaks has more to do with freemasonry than christianity since he is preaching their doctrine. Jesus' divinity is eternal. Man is not God but we can be the sons of God when we accept Jesus into our life.Thats why the bible says: "But as many as recieved Him, to them He gave the right to become the children of God, "(John 1:12) and not God. Some people misinterpret Psalm 82:6 which says: "ye are gods, " The hebrew word interpreted "god" there is "elohim"which in this context means "judges". God has appointed His children to judge even angels,but that does nt make them god, thats why verse 7 says: "But you shall die like men, " If they shall die then the are not gods, because gods are immortal. But satanists misuse this verse to promote new age teachings of man's godhood,and demotes Jesus' status as an ordinary perfect master, a mere cosmic Christ as the occult would refer Him to be. The attempt by man to equate himself with God was made manifest in the tower of babel, its also the spirit behind Lucifer who said, " I will be like the Most High" (Isaiah 14:14),until he was brought down like God did to the tower of babel. So will God bring down pastor Chris and all other masonic pastors who try to denounce the Godhood of Jesus Christ.

Pastor Chris is an agent of the devil, a masonic pastor ,let the world beware, [b]"by their fruits we shall know them"

[/b]kenneth Copeland another exposed masonic pastor preaches the same doctrine. Kenneth Copeland chants the words "I AM" which is a Masonic initiation term. Hear him:
"And I say this with all respect, so that it don't upset you too bad. But I say it anyway: When I read in the Bible where He says, "I AM," I just smile and say, "Yes, I AM, too." Believers Voice of Victory broadcast July 9 1987
During the ceremonies of the Masonic ritual for the Royal Arch degree, the candidate is asked, "Brother Inspector, what are you?" and he replies, "I AM THAT I AM."
When Jesus told the jews before Abraham was "I AM" he was claming to be the God of Moses who went by that name. This is why they tried to kill him immediately. Kenneth is claiming to be a God. So is oyaks teaching the same thing. see more on : http://www.theforbiddenknowledge.com/hardtruth/kennethcopeland33rddegreefreemason.htm
see also http://lighthousebaptistchapel.com/tag/33rd-degree-freemason/

Muafrika2 come and see this. Some pastors are already aware that jesus is not the son of GOD but rather the son of a god called Yahweh in the period of the neanderthals. More to come while I chew my roasted corn.
Re: Pastor Chris Denounces The Divinity Of Jesus Christ by SKYGMAN: 2:45pm On Jan 02, 2017
Jesus has never been anything divine! it was all deception make up by Roman empire to deceive the Jews which got to us via Roman empire kingdom expansion!
Re: Pastor Chris Denounces The Divinity Of Jesus Christ by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jan 02, 2017
lolz

And there you are trying to fight for GOD!!?

leave the man alone
you
you go about preaching condemnation

I don't know what he was saying but that's not my business seeing that I have my Bible

you'd better find something to do for yourselves and stop judging another man's SERVANT thanks God bless
Re: Pastor Chris Denounces The Divinity Of Jesus Christ by donnie(m): 11:28pm On Jan 02, 2017
iyke619:
Pastor Chris Oyahkilome is at it again. In a statement reported by a christian website Discerning the World Discernment for Africa he was quoted as saying: [b]"

I was expecting to see excerpts from a video or book. Are you sure you are well? That is how someone somewhere in this world will foolishly publish an article about Pastor Chris and quote this useless article.

It that not what Lee Grady of Charisma magazine did?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Are Godly Parents Not Raising Godly Seeds? / Is The Obama 666 Bill For Real??? / Pastor Tunde Bakare Blows Hot (why I Quit Redeemed Church)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.