Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,939 members, 7,835,129 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:24 AM

Guidelines For Easing Of Lockdown By Presidential Task Force (PTF) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Guidelines For Easing Of Lockdown By Presidential Task Force (PTF) (61113 Views)

Peter Obi Invited To Tinubu’s Inauguration By Presidential Inaugural Committee / SE Presidency: I’m Saddened By Presidential Primaries’ Outcome – Umahi / People That Will Feel The Additional 14 Days Lockdown By The President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guidelines For Easing Of Lockdown By Presidential Task Force (PTF) by Ezmans: 7:55pm On Apr 29, 2020
tope777:
Good one.
See giant of Africa 12,000 tested out of 200 million, Ghana 100,000 plus tested out of 35 million, South Africa 200,000 plus tested out of 59 million population, People are saying this is a country,any person believing in this country is wasting his time
Re: Guidelines For Easing Of Lockdown By Presidential Task Force (PTF) by Kenneth10110(m): 7:56pm On Apr 29, 2020
Exc2000:

are you having a problem with comprehension read my comment again and connect your brain or ask your elders to interpret it to you

What's your fuse if its Kanu or a cloned one we have important things to face you can go and drink tramadol because of Kanu...
Re: Guidelines For Easing Of Lockdown By Presidential Task Force (PTF) by Nobody: 7:56pm On Apr 29, 2020
They no even share the #20k to everyone even as the minister of inhumanitarian, Farouk dey always brag say she go use BVN identify us.
Re: Guidelines For Easing Of Lockdown By Presidential Task Force (PTF) by Payroll1001(m): 7:57pm On Apr 29, 2020
Yes I support U, I just wonder how the curfew is going to work out in Lagos, wit this Lagos Traffic
Re: Guidelines For Easing Of Lockdown By Presidential Task Force (PTF) by Nobody: 7:58pm On Apr 29, 2020
Ezmans:
See giant of Africa 12,000 tested out of 200 million, Ghana 100,000 plus tested out of 35 million, South Africa 200,000 plus tested out of 59 million population, People are saying this is a country,any person believing in this country is wasting his time
Corruption and religious beliefs are the reasons why things are the way you mentioned.
Re: Guidelines For Easing Of Lockdown By Presidential Task Force (PTF) by clems88(m): 7:58pm On Apr 29, 2020
I keep asking my self ... whats the purpose of lockdown at nights ? People roam durijg the day spread all the spreadable then at night you say lock down. This goverment are jokers

1 Like

Re: Guidelines For Easing Of Lockdown By Presidential Task Force (PTF) by kemii8761: 7:59pm On Apr 29, 2020
Re: Guidelines For Easing Of Lockdown By Presidential Task Force (PTF) by bobolizim(m): 8:00pm On Apr 29, 2020
Powerintoxicate:
Have never seen a more clueless govt than this one .
seybi you’ve got many clues. Oya provide your own solution let hear. Ode
Re: Guidelines For Easing Of Lockdown By Presidential Task Force (PTF) by emro123(m): 8:00pm On Apr 29, 2020
We will get there...
Re: Guidelines For Easing Of Lockdown By Presidential Task Force (PTF) by afroxyz: 8:00pm On Apr 29, 2020
Powerintoxicate:
you the one they should be asking that question. Anyone supporting apc has issues upstairs.

They are talking about policy you are talking about APC. It shows you need medication

2 Likes

Re: Guidelines For Easing Of Lockdown By Presidential Task Force (PTF) by bobolizim(m): 8:00pm On Apr 29, 2020
Powerintoxicate:
you the one they should be asking that question. Anyone supporting apc has issues upstairs.
you don change am go politics. You just so dull

1 Like

Re: Guidelines For Easing Of Lockdown By Presidential Task Force (PTF) by Kay25(m): 8:03pm On Apr 29, 2020
The whole essence of ease of lock down is the fear of revolt since the government has nothing to offer its citizens

3 Likes

Re: Guidelines For Easing Of Lockdown By Presidential Task Force (PTF) by kingjoe(m): 8:04pm On Apr 29, 2020
JubrinElSudan:
We are now at the mercy of the virus embarassed
we are between the devil and deep blue sea.govt don't have money for palliative. no money in the bank to 90% of families to sustain the stay at home.I still don't believe opening is the better option
Re: Guidelines For Easing Of Lockdown By Presidential Task Force (PTF) by cvlogic: 8:06pm On Apr 29, 2020
No inter state travels! They must be joking
Re: Guidelines For Easing Of Lockdown By Presidential Task Force (PTF) by IbotNugida(m): 8:07pm On Apr 29, 2020
Las las all this lockdown na scam, because our government don fail woefully. Even though no sight of solution, our health system has clearly shown that our leaders care less about public health. Cow wey no get tail, na God dey pursue flies for am. We no dey our government hand, na God be our caregiver.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guidelines For Easing Of Lockdown By Presidential Task Force (PTF) by olumide4christ: 8:07pm On Apr 29, 2020
tinsel:

What is clueless in this one?

Help us ask am oo!
Re: Guidelines For Easing Of Lockdown By Presidential Task Force (PTF) by Powerintoxicate: 8:07pm On Apr 29, 2020
bobolizim:
you don change am go politics. You just so dull
you the one who is dull. Under what section of Nairaland is this post? Romance?
Re: Guidelines For Easing Of Lockdown By Presidential Task Force (PTF) by Grateful02(m): 8:08pm On Apr 29, 2020
I think easing or restrictions comes too early��
Re: Guidelines For Easing Of Lockdown By Presidential Task Force (PTF) by LZAA: 8:08pm On Apr 29, 2020
ignis:
The new guidelines on lockdown is the most sensible we can do for now. Gradual easing of lockdown, banning interstate travel, banning religious gatherings and imposing dusk to dawn curfew will help to reopen the cities better.

However wailers and haters will come out openly to condemn this great initiative without providing a better option.

I never like PMB and Federal government, but I must commend this idea.

God bless Nigeria.
You don't like Buhari yet you are calling ppl wailers
Please receive sense asap
Cc immhotep sarrki GMBuharii bastardmod simplyleo Adaibeku iceberg3

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Guidelines For Easing Of Lockdown By Presidential Task Force (PTF) by Felicity0001: 8:11pm On Apr 29, 2020
This is gonna be serious.

If you need the services of a uber driver for easy movement arpund Lagos kindly contact me.
Re: Guidelines For Easing Of Lockdown By Presidential Task Force (PTF) by emmangrace: 8:12pm On Apr 29, 2020
seunlayi:
They are trying to dodge payment of palliatives to people after receiving several donations and allocating money. This is scam. God help your country

Even if they are giving more pallatives will it ever come to your turn? I don't wait for such. I have not even seen anybody around me that get any.
Re: Guidelines For Easing Of Lockdown By Presidential Task Force (PTF) by olumide4christ: 8:12pm On Apr 29, 2020
seunlayi:

This is too early, they battle is yet to be won, the enemy is gaining more ground and govt want us to be at ease just because they can't afford to support the masses. This is dubious.

I pray God on High will help us all thru the impending danger

Not so...I disagree with your first paragraph. So many Nigerians including majority on this forum hurled abuses at the government for keeping them on lockdown and preventing them from going out to fend for their families. Whereas in many other countries, the government put their people on lockdown for not just weeks but months.
So, the government listened to the groanings of many people and decided to ease the lockdown. It's no child's play ruling a country like Nigeria full of all sorts of characters.

1 Like

Re: Guidelines For Easing Of Lockdown By Presidential Task Force (PTF) by Simply6: 8:15pm On Apr 29, 2020
vikithor:
Good talk
BTW
Learn how to drive either manual or automatic car,better than you were where please?shown
Re: Guidelines For Easing Of Lockdown By Presidential Task Force (PTF) by Sakaslim(m): 8:16pm On Apr 29, 2020
ignis:
The new guidelines on lockdown is the most sensible we can do for now. Gradual easing of lockdown, banning interstate travel, banning religious gatherings and imposing dusk to dawn curfew will help to reopen the cities better.

However wailers and haters will come out openly to condemn this great initiative without providing a better option.

I never like PMB and Federal government, but I must commend this idea.

God bless Nigeria.

There's no need to argue with you. In the next two weeks we'll all come back here to look at the astronomical increase in covid 19 cases. Lagos has a population of about 20 million (depending on who's counting). A ripple effect is coming

1 Like

Re: Guidelines For Easing Of Lockdown By Presidential Task Force (PTF) by Domance: 8:16pm On Apr 29, 2020
mysteriousman:
most university students are from numerous states across the federation.
Did they say anything about students resuming? Besides ASUU is still on strike

1 Like

Re: Guidelines For Easing Of Lockdown By Presidential Task Force (PTF) by olumide4christ: 8:17pm On Apr 29, 2020
Payroll1001:
Yes I support U, I just wonder how the curfew is going to work out in Lagos, wit this Lagos Traffic

Companies and offices will close earlier than normal...say 4pm, not 5,7,8pm like some are find of doing.

1 Like

Re: Guidelines For Easing Of Lockdown By Presidential Task Force (PTF) by AjilejaEkun: 8:18pm On Apr 29, 2020
seunlayi:
This is pathetic for a govt to act this way, this is not in the interest of the masses, they are trying to avoid paying palliatives to the masses, to ensure money keep coming in for the govt, to toy with the lives and health of the people. Unlike other countries like Ghana etc, how many people were tested? The virus is now spreading at the community level, and you want all to go out especially in lagos where lockdown can never be partial when you see peoppe trouping out.... I pray this won't spell doom for my country Nigeria

I concur with you, this is just too early especially when confirmed cases are increasing.

I witnessed an evacuation of a confirmed case yesterday somewhere in Isolo by NCDC, a family of three, and subsequent fumigation of their house.

Infected people are everywhere, and no one can be too careful as the virus moves freely. The lockdown did not achieve much because a lot of people did not stay at home. What it takes to infect a community is for one or two persons to be infected and move freely without knowing they are carriers.

1 Like

Re: Guidelines For Easing Of Lockdown By Presidential Task Force (PTF) by nkpommpko(m): 8:23pm On Apr 29, 2020
please they gave a WhatsApp number, please did anyone take take it down, please share. thanks.
Re: Guidelines For Easing Of Lockdown By Presidential Task Force (PTF) by unbiase(m): 8:26pm On Apr 29, 2020
This is the best thing they have done since the covid 19 came to naija.Systematic &strategic opening with conditions that must be met.not just a lockdown without considering the masses.
Re: Guidelines For Easing Of Lockdown By Presidential Task Force (PTF) by kemii3049: 8:28pm On Apr 29, 2020
[color=#] 4737676[/color]
Re: Guidelines For Easing Of Lockdown By Presidential Task Force (PTF) by Dwanye(m): 8:29pm On Apr 29, 2020
FOOLS
No interstate travel except for those that deliver special services. Do we have any credible body to checkmate this, is there any credible system to bring to effect of all rules and regulations. We are a funny Nation.

Wait till people are transported with food stuffs and in trucks, it would turn to business for truck drivers.

Mark my words and quote me anywhere. This decision would cause a rise in the confirmed cases and the number would almost triple within 2weeks of the effect of this decision. And within 2weeks cases would be confirmed in every state of the federation.

Clueless idiotic leaders. Bunch of FOOLS.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Asiwaju Tinubu Visits Amaechi (Pictures) / Herdsman Spotted Bathing With Cow Urine (Pictures & Video) / Emoney Receives Senator Ekwunife In His Palatial Home In Anambra: Pics & Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.