Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,195 members, 7,807,662 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:59 PM

Implementation Guidelines For Gradual Easing Of Lockdown - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Implementation Guidelines For Gradual Easing Of Lockdown (34620 Views)

Buhari Blames 16 Years Of PDP For Gradual Collapse Of Ruling APC / Buhari Extends Gradual Ease Of Lockdown In Lagos, Abuja, Ogun By 2 Weeks / Guidelines For Easing Of Lockdown By Presidential Task Force (PTF) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Implementation Guidelines For Gradual Easing Of Lockdown by Nemere2020: 6:52pm On May 01, 2020
IMPLEMENTATION GUIDELINES BY #PTFCOVID19 FOR PHASED AND GRADUAL EASING OF THE LOCKDOWN:

https://twitter.com/DigiCommsNG/status/1256257736855224328?s=19

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Implementation Guidelines For Gradual Easing Of Lockdown by Sinerman: 7:00pm On May 01, 2020
Noted.

Dear Nigerians, we need your help please as we have exhausted all that we managed to gather. All we (me and my younger brother who is an apprentice) need is food to stay alive as we have not been going out again for obvious reasons. Thanks for whatever assistance you offer to us.

21188-58672 - UBA
Re: Implementation Guidelines For Gradual Easing Of Lockdown by Yenefer(f): 7:27pm On May 01, 2020
I think it is the right thing to do..those who are too scared can remain in their homes and not come out..but for me, I am willing and ready to fight for my right. And To help those who can't
For those that will criticize me
Didn't the mail fraud work as well as they hoped?
Buhari should let's them out

9 Likes

Re: Implementation Guidelines For Gradual Easing Of Lockdown by slapacha: 7:27pm On May 01, 2020
We shall see

2 Likes

Re: Implementation Guidelines For Gradual Easing Of Lockdown by HITMEUP4ANYBIZ(m): 7:27pm On May 01, 2020
any deal ?

Thank God the lockdown is being eased, but at least, tests should be carried out, on a very large scale, lockdown is to limit community transfer and for our isolation centre not to be full

I have an active PIA VPN that’ll expire by MAY 2021

Buzz me if you need for a lil amount, and there are legit things you can use VPN for

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Implementation Guidelines For Gradual Easing Of Lockdown by wman(m): 7:27pm On May 01, 2020
Sadly, a lot of Nigerians will flout these guidelines. We don't take to instructions and we are quick to blame the government.

God help us.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Implementation Guidelines For Gradual Easing Of Lockdown by Ernerstdavid55(m): 7:27pm On May 01, 2020
grin wait o church nko I no see church there my people abi we no go woship again?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Implementation Guidelines For Gradual Easing Of Lockdown by paulolee(m): 7:27pm On May 01, 2020
good..big thumbs up to the f.g for breaking tinz down but i dont still feel convinced dt relaxing the lockdown is a good measure in tackling this pandemic bt it seems thier hands are tied..people are hungry and the economy isnt encouraging and besides no matter how much they borrow they still lack th accurate data base to gv paliatives or stipends to people dt needs cash(forget that north tinz they are doing)..right now they are in the middle inbetween the devil and the blue see bt i think going by thier way they are hugging and kissing d devil going by the report we heard from ghana earlier dis morning...forget those sets of rules abeg..na for the overpopulated areas of oshodi, mile2, ikorodu, mushin etc dm wan they observe social distancing abi na the lagosians wey we all know say no well them go hear say mk dm go bk home because them get high temperature...no go even talk abt the 8-6 curvew bcoz na police go gain am pass because the crowd and holdup no go funny, mayb na for que olopa go de collect thier tips...na jus GOD grace i go pray for next week because lagos already have the highest infected cases n going bg the way of the virus those infected have already infected others unknowingly who are yet to start seeing symptoms...i jus pray that GOD have his way because the effect dt m seeing scientifically n medically would not be nice...hear dis morning that they is not enough bed spaces for people due to the limited resources, if after the lockdown the virus gets to the next wave, it would mean dt bed space would go for the highest bidder knocking off the poor n become the survival of the fittest financially...said much more dan i planned saying...HAPPY NEW MONTH NAIRALANDERS.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Implementation Guidelines For Gradual Easing Of Lockdown by FirstbornWds: 7:28pm On May 01, 2020
Let's just hope this development doesn't pan out as the case of Ghana and Germany.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Implementation Guidelines For Gradual Easing Of Lockdown by datola: 7:28pm On May 01, 2020
It's not bad. The purpose of the partial curfew is what I don't understand.

5 Likes

Re: Implementation Guidelines For Gradual Easing Of Lockdown by slapacha: 7:28pm On May 01, 2020
Ok na
Re: Implementation Guidelines For Gradual Easing Of Lockdown by nautybride: 7:28pm On May 01, 2020
Hmmmm. God help us oooo.
Re: Implementation Guidelines For Gradual Easing Of Lockdown by uncleFola(m): 7:28pm On May 01, 2020
Sorry who will be there to monitor the compliance of all these rules and regulations..... I am sorry, we are so use to our normal way of living, we will all probably forget to adhere to these things up there which will eventually give enough room for Covid 19 to eat deep into our societies......
So help us God.

2 Likes

Re: Implementation Guidelines For Gradual Easing Of Lockdown by sammychimex(m): 7:28pm On May 01, 2020
Sounds good if adhered to.

But government guidline failed to to talk about social distancing in buses and taxies. There should be a proper guideline on that to avoid infection while on transit and also to prevent our security officers from cashing out on innocent drivers.

1 Like

Re: Implementation Guidelines For Gradual Easing Of Lockdown by dykedarlyn(m): 7:28pm On May 01, 2020
I hope everything flows smoothly accordingly
Re: Implementation Guidelines For Gradual Easing Of Lockdown by Fragility6: 7:28pm On May 01, 2020
okay
Re: Implementation Guidelines For Gradual Easing Of Lockdown by Dobson43: 7:28pm On May 01, 2020
Re: Implementation Guidelines For Gradual Easing Of Lockdown by Baawaa(m): 7:29pm On May 01, 2020
All these rubbish will not work in Lagos

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Implementation Guidelines For Gradual Easing Of Lockdown by OsuIgboIpob: 7:29pm On May 01, 2020
Nothing dey happen!
Re: Implementation Guidelines For Gradual Easing Of Lockdown by espn(m): 7:29pm On May 01, 2020
English...keep deceiving yourself...

4 Likes

Re: Implementation Guidelines For Gradual Easing Of Lockdown by Francis95(m): 7:29pm On May 01, 2020
Hmmmmmmm
Re: Implementation Guidelines For Gradual Easing Of Lockdown by Jeromejnr(m): 7:30pm On May 01, 2020
The monies that most of you who enter public transport will transact with will be the major cause of the increase.

Forget face mask.

Infected money in your bags, pockets, purses will contact other items you won't be conscious about. And you would be focused on only washing face masks when you get home.

Its obviously a bad idea to release the lockdown at this period but because the Govts have failed, they have no choice but to make this bad but somewhat necessary decision for the benefit of some.

May God help you guys from Monday.

12 Likes

Re: Implementation Guidelines For Gradual Easing Of Lockdown by uruego(f): 7:30pm On May 01, 2020
Rubbish, Nigerians
Re: Implementation Guidelines For Gradual Easing Of Lockdown by Olalan(m): 7:30pm On May 01, 2020
Fact is this wouldn't work

4 Likes

Re: Implementation Guidelines For Gradual Easing Of Lockdown by entreprelaptop(m): 7:31pm On May 01, 2020
Is it federation or federtion

2 Likes

Re: Implementation Guidelines For Gradual Easing Of Lockdown by Jaqenhghar: 7:31pm On May 01, 2020
Una never control the spread, una never sabi the actual rate of infections yet una want begin ease restriction.

[img]https://media1./images/802d648b6ebbfe351455c3cb5e5f7fc0/tenor.gif?itemid=3316515[/img]

14 Likes

Re: Implementation Guidelines For Gradual Easing Of Lockdown by JubrinElSudan: 7:31pm On May 01, 2020
They can't edit and correct the federation. All man for himself , just look for any concoction that you believe will help you when it happens. Some have ginger/garlic/lime etc stock up in their houses, others have cartons of chloroquine. We will survive and may our immune systems never fail us

5 Likes

Re: Implementation Guidelines For Gradual Easing Of Lockdown by Nobody: 7:31pm On May 01, 2020
Yes but the people need answers to the following questions below

1. Why don't these demonic political elites donate their mansions, hotels and buildings as isolation centers?
2. Why did they call for a lockdown so that they could go on a loan shopping spree and share the monies?
3. Why did they underfund and under-develop the health care system of Nigeria?
4. Why didn't they build emergency hospitals like the West, they only copied the lock down part but failed to build hospitals or equip the existing dying hospitals.
5. Why did they blindly copy the WEST's lock down but refused to provide for the citizens of Nigeria?
6. What happened to the monies donated by the EU/WHO/UN/IMF? Whose bank accounts did the loot end up in?

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Implementation Guidelines For Gradual Easing Of Lockdown by uboma(m): 7:31pm On May 01, 2020
Hmmmm.

I hope we do not get more cases of covid-19 after the lockdown gets lifted.

1 Like

Re: Implementation Guidelines For Gradual Easing Of Lockdown by NaijadrivaCars: 7:31pm On May 01, 2020
This one no concern Nigerians.

Average Nigerian on seeing these guidelines...

1 Like

Re: Implementation Guidelines For Gradual Easing Of Lockdown by xreal: 7:32pm On May 01, 2020
As far as we are concerned, no more lockdown.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Residents Of Gboko In Benue State Holds Rally For Peter Obi (Pictures, Video) / Gani Fawehinmi Inspired Me To Go After Tinubu’s Certificates – Atiku / Nnamdi Kanu Appears In Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.