Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,072 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:55 AM

How Old Were You When You Discovered That Volkswagen Owns Bugatti, Lamborghini, - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / How Old Were You When You Discovered That Volkswagen Owns Bugatti, Lamborghini, (1162 Views)

Interiors Of Bugatti, Lamborghini, Mercedes, Bentley. PICK ONLY ONE! (Photos) / Obi Okeke Buys Arnold Schwarzenegger's Bugatti For $2.5m (Photos) / Man Crashes Rented Lamborghini As He Tries To Impress Woman He Met At A Bar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Old Were You When You Discovered That Volkswagen Owns Bugatti, Lamborghini, by ugolinze123(m): 8:48pm On Apr 29, 2020
How old were you when you discovered that Volkswagen owns bugatti, Lamborghini, Porsche, Audi, skoda, SEAT and Bentley?

Credit: that naija yarn

Re: How Old Were You When You Discovered That Volkswagen Owns Bugatti, Lamborghini, by dawnomike(m): 8:50pm On Apr 29, 2020
I got to know like 5 years ago when I was 92 grin
Re: How Old Were You When You Discovered That Volkswagen Owns Bugatti, Lamborghini, by ugolinze123(m): 8:54pm On Apr 29, 2020
Continuation

Re: How Old Were You When You Discovered That Volkswagen Owns Bugatti, Lamborghini, by ugolinze123(m): 8:56pm On Apr 29, 2020
Continuation

Re: How Old Were You When You Discovered That Volkswagen Owns Bugatti, Lamborghini, by ugolinze123(m): 8:58pm On Apr 29, 2020
dawnomike:
I got to know like 5 years ago when I was 92 grin

Funny grin
Re: How Old Were You When You Discovered That Volkswagen Owns Bugatti, Lamborghini, by budaatum: 9:03pm On Apr 29, 2020
In 1998 when Volkswagen bought them. It was in the news at the time.
Re: How Old Were You When You Discovered That Volkswagen Owns Bugatti, Lamborghini, by Ishilove: 9:15pm On Apr 29, 2020
I was 18, in 2016 grin grin grin grin
Re: How Old Were You When You Discovered That Volkswagen Owns Bugatti, Lamborghini, by DriggityDre: 10:52pm On Apr 29, 2020
Bump
Re: How Old Were You When You Discovered That Volkswagen Owns Bugatti, Lamborghini, by DriggityDre: 10:57pm On Apr 29, 2020
Ishilove:
There's this particular skit I watched about Nigerian parents, a few months back.

Father: How old are you?
Son: 18, sir.
Father: 18?! You are not serious o! When I was your age, I was 19!!

{*Funke!*}
I laughed like a donkey grin grin grin
Re: How Old Were You When You Discovered That Volkswagen Owns Bugatti, Lamborghini, by Vision4God: 10:59pm On Apr 29, 2020
Hahaha... Lol
Just got to know
Re: How Old Were You When You Discovered That Volkswagen Owns Bugatti, Lamborghini, by DriggityDre: 11:40pm On Apr 29, 2020
Seig Heil lipsrsealed
Re: How Old Were You When You Discovered That Volkswagen Owns Bugatti, Lamborghini, by Ishilove: 11:54pm On Apr 29, 2020
DriggityDre:

There's this particular skit I watched about Nigerian parents, a few months back.

Father: How old are you?
Son: 18, sir.
Father: 18?! You are not serious o! When I was your age, I was 19!!

{*Funke!*}
I laughed like a donkey grin grin grin
smiley
Re: How Old Were You When You Discovered That Volkswagen Owns Bugatti, Lamborghini, by ugolinze123(m): 8:49am On Apr 30, 2020
Ishilove:
Lol.. grin..your lie is sweet grin
Re: How Old Were You When You Discovered That Volkswagen Owns Bugatti, Lamborghini, by DriggityDre: 1:31pm On Apr 30, 2020
cool
Re: How Old Were You When You Discovered That Volkswagen Owns Bugatti, Lamborghini, by Ishilove: 2:03pm On Apr 30, 2020
DriggityDre:

The fvck happened here? Have I been hacked? What is this jargon shocked shocked shocked
Ishilove, did you see this link stuff that day? I posted Seig Heil but I didn't add anything else shocked
Jesus. It's not working though. Spectranet doesn't even use freebasic shocked. Warris happening!!
Watch out. Your nudes are going to be splattered all over this thread soon.

*evil laughter* cheesy
Re: How Old Were You When You Discovered That Volkswagen Owns Bugatti, Lamborghini, by DriggityDre: 2:34pm On Apr 30, 2020
Ishilove:

Watch out. Your nudes are going to be splattered all over this thread soon.
*evil laughter* cheesy
Aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Stop o. Who dey snap nudes with you cheesy

I can't even edit the comment. I think it's a script error.
Lemme try again.
*puts on tech persona

Modified: Mission successful cool

(1) (Reply)

Pros And Cons Of Hire Purchase / Refer & Earn Uo To 100k We Buy Abandoned And Damaged Car / For Sale New Tyres And Batteries Of All Sizes And Brand

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.