Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,919 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:02 AM

Buhari Wants To Look Like Pastor Chris Oyakhilome. - Mazi Kanu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Wants To Look Like Pastor Chris Oyakhilome. - Mazi Kanu (1198 Views)

INEC Commissioner To Be Arrested, Buhari Wants Elections Postponed Again - CUPP / Onnoghen: If Buhari Wants War, We Are Ready – PDP Chairman Secondus / Zamfara : Buhari Wants To Declare State Of Emergency To Stop Election - Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Wants To Look Like Pastor Chris Oyakhilome. - Mazi Kanu by Nobody: 9:01pm On Apr 29, 2020
This cracked me badly. grin grin grin. Is it true that Buhari or jubril wants to look like Chris oyakhilome? I personally need to get the answer to this question.. Hahaha
Re: Buhari Wants To Look Like Pastor Chris Oyakhilome. - Mazi Kanu by Nobody: 9:29pm On Apr 29, 2020
AsoRock is empty and if you don't know that by now then you are mad. - Mazi kanu.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Wants To Look Like Pastor Chris Oyakhilome. - Mazi Kanu by Nobody: 9:34pm On Apr 29, 2020
Aisha Buhari is now in charge of AsoRock and incharge of the affair of 200million people. _ Mazi Kanu.

That's a lot of work for the woman if you ask me.
Re: Buhari Wants To Look Like Pastor Chris Oyakhilome. - Mazi Kanu by Nobody: 9:36pm On Apr 29, 2020
Abba Kyari ordered python dance. Massacre of Shiites - Mazi kanu.

Hmmm

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Wants To Look Like Pastor Chris Oyakhilome. - Mazi Kanu by Nobody: 9:39pm On Apr 29, 2020
If not for Dave umahi we won't have known that NUJ receives salary from the government- Mazi kanu

I never knew that.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Wants To Look Like Pastor Chris Oyakhilome. - Mazi Kanu by Nobody: 9:42pm On Apr 29, 2020
Jubril plays football in AsoRock with Yusuf, Buhari's son. - Mazi Kanu.

undecided undecided
Re: Buhari Wants To Look Like Pastor Chris Oyakhilome. - Mazi Kanu by Nobody: 9:45pm On Apr 29, 2020
Buratai is infected with covid-19 and he is on the run - Mazi Kanu.

The wahala no too much?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Wants To Look Like Pastor Chris Oyakhilome. - Mazi Kanu by Nobody: 9:54pm On Apr 29, 2020
Why can't the press ask questions in the zoo called Nigeria? Why can't they ask Buhari/Jubril questions after his speech? - Mazi Kanu.

embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Wants To Look Like Pastor Chris Oyakhilome. - Mazi Kanu by Nobody: 9:56pm On Apr 29, 2020
Yoruba media, why are you supporting evil? Why? - Mazi Kanu
Re: Buhari Wants To Look Like Pastor Chris Oyakhilome. - Mazi Kanu by LarryBee1k: 10:06pm On Apr 29, 2020
I
Re: Buhari Wants To Look Like Pastor Chris Oyakhilome. - Mazi Kanu by Nobody: 10:11pm On Apr 29, 2020
And Facebook scattered the volume.

(1) (Reply)

Is Nigerian An African, Christian Or Muslim Country / BREAKING: Many Students Missing As Bandits Attack Niger Secondary School / BREAKING!!! Sen. Okorocha Missing After Being Attacked By Gunmen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.