Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,185 members, 7,811,473 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:25 PM

How To Stay Motivated For Your ICAN Exams During The Lockdown - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How To Stay Motivated For Your ICAN Exams During The Lockdown (163 Views)

Opinion: Waec Students To Be Allowed To Come Out And Write Their Exams During Th / How To Stay Motivated For Your ICAN Exams During The Lockdown / WAEC To Conduct Exams During Sallah Holiday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Stay Motivated For Your ICAN Exams During The Lockdown by starryadmin: 9:10pm On Apr 29, 2020
It was a mixed feeling when the March diet ICAN exams were postponed few days to the exams due to Covid-19 pandemic situation around the globe.
Personally I hate when exams are been postponed, am sure you do too,
The morale and inspiration reduces as each days goes.
I’m sure by now, your morale for the exam has reduced compared to what it was some weeks back before the postponement.
But letting yourself lose inspiration and motivation can have a negative impact on your result

The lockdown should be an opportunity for you to even read and prepare more for your ICAN exams because, you can never be over prepared for an exam like ICAN.
Staying motivated can be difficult, especially when you don’t have an idea when the exam will be written.

Here are few tips you can follow to stay motivated, because whether you like it or not, The ICAN examination will still be written, only the time is currently unknown,
To avoid been caught unaware and unprepared, follow the few tips bellow to stay motivated despite the lock down.

1. SET A SPECIFIC READING GOAL FOR EACH DAY:

Reading for an exam motivates you because you have something to work towards, but because it has been postponed, with the new date unknown, setting a target for each day will keep you on your toes and something to work towards.

To help you with this, request for the 30 days ICAN success blue print, which will help you to breakdown the whole ICAN syllabus into 30 days, so you can finish the ICAN syllabus in 30 days.

2. SOLVE AND PRACTICE PAST QUESTIONS:

Postponing the exam might just turn out to be a blessing, after all, I’m sure you’ve not solved all the available past questions. This is a good time to solve as many past questions as possible.
Solve more than one past question for every of the topic you read each day, this allow you to measure your progress .

You can get access to the over 1,000 solved past question and solutions in our special members area,

Kindly chat with admin with the link below to request for access to the past questions https:///starrygoldacademy

The lock down period is not to watch movies or play games; you need to come out of the lock down fully prepared for your ICAN exams.

Click here to join our FREE ICAN Telegram Classes
NOW
http://starrygoldacademy.com/members/ican-telegram-class/

To get Updated ICAN Video Lectures,

Call Starry Gold Academy on 08123189141, 09076786154, 08085378906,
08023428420, 07086810335, 08074460975
Or click here to chat with admin on Telegram
https:///starrygoldacademy

P.S : Remember to stay safe and healthy during the lock down, only a healthy individual can read and pass the ICAN exams.
#staySafe
Re: How To Stay Motivated For Your ICAN Exams During The Lockdown by charliesyndrom: 11:12am On May 01, 2020
Hi, How long does it take from when I submit my registration application at ICAN office till I get my Student ID?

(1) (Reply)

UI Notice To Newly Admitted Undergraduate Students On Learning Resources / Give Away Time / Meaning And Importance Of Maintenance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.