Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,359 members, 7,815,765 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:55 PM

Covid-19 Is Here To Stay, Live With It. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Covid-19 Is Here To Stay, Live With It. (245 Views)

Boy Drops Out Of School To Live With Sugar Mummy (watch Video) / My Condition After Bringing Someone To Live With Me / Corona Virus Or Convic-19 Is Advance Pneumonia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Covid-19 Is Here To Stay, Live With It. by Nobody: 9:20pm On Apr 29, 2020
The truth is there is nothing we really do about it.no amount of lock down will stop the spread. People that will die will still die. There are lot of people surviving this disease. It just like HIV,only kills people with underlying diseases. Look at America, doing everything possible but still. The only thing the government should be focused is providing enough ventilators for the elderly ones and those with low immune system, build more sophisticated hospitals. The lockdown should also be lifted, people should start their normal business and buy supplements to boost their immune. Simple. That's the simple and the hard truth. The more you stay indoors, the more vulnerable you are to this disease, because you won't be going for work outs, you won't be getting adequate nutrients from your food due to business lock down and thus your immune system will finally dawn on you.
Re: Covid-19 Is Here To Stay, Live With It. by meobizy(f): 8:39am On Apr 30, 2020
I first kicked against the idea of a lockdown. It was later I understood that staying indoors meant not only your safety but that of others around you. You may get infected and not know or show signs only to spread it to your siblings or diabetic parents. In such a case you've doomed the very people you love and will normally protect with your dying breath. The best solution for now is to stay at home until scientists find a cure or vaccine for the virus.
Re: Covid-19 Is Here To Stay, Live With It. by Nobody: 9:18am On Apr 30, 2020
meobizy:
I first kicked against the idea of a lockdown. It was later I understood that staying indoors meant not only your safety but that of others around you. You may get infected and not know or show signs only to spread it to your siblings or diabetic parents. In such a case you've doomed the very people you love and will normally protect with your dying breath. The best solution for now is to stay at home until scientists find a cure or vaccine for the virus.
staying at home is not the option anymore. Vaccine takes months and months to come out. Sometimes a year or even two. So if they keep you indoors for a year, do you think you still be alive. For your information not getting adequate food, means low nutrients in your body, low nutrients means very poor immune system. And of course you know with low immune system, no need to explain further. This virus is not deadly as we thought. It only kills those with underlying disease. The only suggestion is, the elderly once and those with diseases, should stay indoors and always wear a face mask, while the stronger once go out to make money. Buy supplements, buy lots of them give your elderly, take yours that the only treatment. Boost your immune system.

(1) (Reply)

Pls Is Post Office Working? / Does This Minimize Fuel Consumption? Engineers / Nigerian Solidarity Support Fund

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.