Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:27 AM

Correct These Pidgin Sentences If You Think You Can Speak English - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Correct These Pidgin Sentences If You Think You Can Speak English (1916 Views)

Six Common Words That Ruin Your Sentences / If You Can Pronounce This Whole Poem, You Speak English Better Than 90% Of Us / Correct These Sentences.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Correct These Pidgin Sentences If You Think You Can Speak English by Natasha2(f): 11:24pm On Jan 09, 2011
ok i know the correct form of these sentences written in pidgin English but how about you? well you can reply what ever you think is correct so don't be ashamed we are here to learn
1) Pikin wey get big teeth na God dey give am big mouth to cover am.
2) E don tey when day don break.
3) No take the job when i dey do dey laugh.
Re: Correct These Pidgin Sentences If You Think You Can Speak English by mojounited(m): 1:29am On Jan 10, 2011
Is it correct or translate My translations would be -

1) I no know - if God nor provide the cover, make the pikin go do surgery jor cheesy
2) It's been ages since day-break.
3) Don't laugh at my job

Prof. Natasha, before me and you wear one trouser, come bring the expo for 1) cus I don get headache for that wan. . .
Re: Correct These Pidgin Sentences If You Think You Can Speak English by Nobody: 12:22pm On Jan 10, 2011
Lolz
Re: Correct These Pidgin Sentences If You Think You Can Speak English by Natasha2(f): 2:49pm On Jan 10, 2011
@mojounited your answers are all wrong i'll tell you the correct sentences later ok. I want others to try
Re: Correct These Pidgin Sentences If You Think You Can Speak English by Natasha2(f): 3:13pm On Jan 10, 2011
@mojounited you got the 3rd one correct lol
Re: Correct These Pidgin Sentences If You Think You Can Speak English by thweraja10: 4:46pm On Jan 10, 2011
A child with big teeth always have a big mouth to cover it
Its long since the break of the dawn
Dont laugh at my profession/DOnt make jest of my job

Haaaaaaaaaaa
Re: Correct These Pidgin Sentences If You Think You Can Speak English by Natasha2(f): 7:20pm On Jan 10, 2011
@thweraja10 don't be too happy cos you failed the first one haaaaaaaaaaaa
Re: Correct These Pidgin Sentences If You Think You Can Speak English by KKmoney(m): 7:34pm On Jan 10, 2011
1.Children with big teeth are given big mouth by God to help them cover it.
2.Its been a long time since the break of the dawn
3.Dont laugh at my job.
Re: Correct These Pidgin Sentences If You Think You Can Speak English by Natasha2(f): 11:58pm On Jan 10, 2011
@kkmoney you are wrong but you no 3 is correct
Re: Correct These Pidgin Sentences If You Think You Can Speak English by lincDzinc(m): 12:21am On Jan 11, 2011
1. cool
2. Its been long since daybreak grin
3. cool

(1) (Reply)

Unilag P.g Forms 2011/2012 On Sale / Why You Should Vote YES To Scrap JAMB/UTME! / Latest On ASSU Strike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.