Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,534 members, 7,823,319 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:41 AM

How To Make Money Online By Selling Mtn, Glo, Airtel, 9mobile Sme Data Plans - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / How To Make Money Online By Selling Mtn, Glo, Airtel, 9mobile Sme Data Plans (1371 Views)

My BTC, ETH & USDT Rate Update. SME Data also available all Network / Mtn Heavy Data Plans / Earn Money Online By Just Posting, Reading And Commenting On News On NNU (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Make Money Online By Selling Mtn, Glo, Airtel, 9mobile Sme Data Plans by OCTAVO: 10:17pm On Apr 29, 2020
Making money online can be difficult, but we want to show you how to make money on the internet daily 24/7. SME data reselling is a very popular business that can earn you daily income. It is a very easy business you can do in the comfort of your home. You can make use of our website www.octavo.com.ng to resell your SME data plans. Simply register and contact us for special reseller rates.

How it works (summary).
-Register >> https://www.octavo.com.ng/register/
-Fund your account (contact us for this)
-We will give you a reseller coupon code to enjoy massive discount always on your MTN data purchases. This will give you access to buy at cheaper rates than the default pricing on our website.

This is how to make money on your phone in a simple way.
Re: How To Make Money Online By Selling Mtn, Glo, Airtel, 9mobile Sme Data Plans by OCTAVO: 11:16pm On May 01, 2020
OCTAVO:
Making money online can be difficult, but we want to show you how to make money on the internet daily 24/7. SME data reselling is a very popular business that can earn you daily income. It is a very easy business you can do in the comfort of your home. You can make use of our website www.octavo.com.ng to resell your SME data plans. Simply register and contact us for special reseller rates.

How it works (summary).
-Register
-We will give you a reseller coupon code to enjoy massive discount always on your MTN data purchases. This will give you access to buy at cheaper rates than the default pricing on our website.

Re: How To Make Money Online By Selling Mtn, Glo, Airtel, 9mobile Sme Data Plans by OCTAVO: 1:19am On May 13, 2020
Re: How To Make Money Online By Selling Mtn, Glo, Airtel, 9mobile Sme Data Plans by OCTAVO: 9:25pm On May 17, 2020
OCTAVO:

How it works (summary).

https://www.octavo.com.ng/be-a-data-reseller/
Re: How To Make Money Online By Selling Mtn, Glo, Airtel, 9mobile Sme Data Plans by OCTAVO: 12:23am On Jun 18, 2020
OCTAVO:

How it works (summary).

Re: How To Make Money Online By Selling Mtn, Glo, Airtel, 9mobile Sme Data Plans by oge1914: 2:08pm On Jul 15, 2020
I PAID AND YOU ARE NOT ALLOWING ME LOGIN TO USE THE MONEY I DEPOSITED. IS THIS A SCAM OR WHAT. I WILL REPORT THIS IF YOU DONT LOG ME IN TO USE MY FUND. OR REFUND MY MONEY BACK TO ME.
Re: How To Make Money Online By Selling Mtn, Glo, Airtel, 9mobile Sme Data Plans by OCTAVO: 2:40pm On Jul 15, 2020
oge1914:
I PAID AND YOU ARE NOT ALLOWING ME LOGIN TO USE THE MONEY I DEPOSITED. IS THIS A SCAM OR WHAT. I WILL REPORT THIS IF YOU DONT LOG ME IN TO USE MY FUND. OR REFUND MY MONEY BACK TO ME.
I will advise you to thread carefully and choose your words wisely. In the first place, there is no clear explanation on what your ordeal is or what the problem is. And you think this is the reasonable way to communicate? Do you have an idea of the number of people that make use of our platform daily without issues? How dare you mention scam??
When you are ready to communicate calmly and politely, you can reach us on WhatsApp (0 8 1 5 2 7 2 4 3 1 3) with in-depth explanation on what went wrong so as to know the solution to provide.

(1) (Reply)

Shipment Of Crude Oil From Nigeria To U.s.a / Shea Butter / You Can Now Buy And Sell On Nigerias Campus Classified Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.