Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,089 members, 7,825,434 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 02:32 PM

El-rufai- Despite The Security Around Me, I Almost Died,but I Can't Exactly Say - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-rufai- Despite The Security Around Me, I Almost Died,but I Can't Exactly Say (664 Views)

Heavy Security Around Peter Obi (pictures) / No Single Fulani Leader Was Questioned By El-Rufai Despite Killings –SOKAPU / Tension As Armed Soldiers Take Over Security Around Kano INEC Headquarters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

El-rufai- Despite The Security Around Me, I Almost Died,but I Can't Exactly Say by Mauriha(f): 10:53pm On Apr 29, 2020
El-Rufai- Despite the security around me, I almost died,but I can't exactly say how i got corona virus

https://www.theonlineparrots.com/2020/04/el-rufai-despite-security-around-me-i.html

Kaduna state governor , Nasir El-Rufai tested positive to the deadly disease and later recovered and tested negative. El-Rufai said despite all the security around him , the virus still manage to find its way into his life , But he thanked his deputy governor and others for helping him fight the virus .

According to the governor ;

“I could have died if not for my doctors . I followed their instructions strictly and took my medications . My wives collaborated with Dr Hadiza, the deputy Governor and seized my phones while in isolation . I was only left with an IPad , the device I used to read and go online .

“I can’t exactly say how I contracted the coronavirus . But I was in Abuja and had interacted with many people , some from overseas . I was assigned to chair committees by the government. I believe it was from theses interactions that I got the virus .

“it’s a good coincidence that we have Dr Hazida as our deputy governor and Dr Baloni who was with UNICEF for over 20years and knows much about public health . We are glad and lucky to have them , especially during this pandemic .

“ Despite the security around me, I got the virus. This goes to show that the virus does not recognize any personally

Re: El-rufai- Despite The Security Around Me, I Almost Died,but I Can't Exactly Say by DozieInc(m): 10:57pm On Apr 29, 2020
Alright... good to know.

1 Like

Re: El-rufai- Despite The Security Around Me, I Almost Died,but I Can't Exactly Say by dawnomike(m): 11:04pm On Apr 29, 2020
Thank God for your life and please, now that you are back; kindly caution your son. Thanks

2 Likes

Re: El-rufai- Despite The Security Around Me, I Almost Died,but I Can't Exactly Say by vertueptime: 11:07pm On Apr 29, 2020
Attention seeker, who cares

1 Like

Re: El-rufai- Despite The Security Around Me, I Almost Died,but I Can't Exactly Say by SadiqBabaSani: 11:35pm On Apr 29, 2020
Very Demonic Man, slaughtering Southern Kaduna

1 Like

Re: El-rufai- Despite The Security Around Me, I Almost Died,but I Can't Exactly Say by adadike(f): 2:05am On Apr 30, 2020
El rufai, you need Jesus!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-rufai- Despite The Security Around Me, I Almost Died,but I Can't Exactly Say by JAMO84: 4:44am On Apr 30, 2020
SadiqBabaSani:
Very Demonic Man, slaughtering Southern Kaduna
Who is slaughtering those in birnin gwari? or you do not care if those ones die because they are not Christians?

1 Like

Re: El-rufai- Despite The Security Around Me, I Almost Died,but I Can't Exactly Say by abbaapple: 4:47am On Apr 30, 2020
angry

Believe this man believe what ever Airfrce1 or NwaAmaikpe tells you! He can lie from the pit of hell! No shame. SMH

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

PDP Or APC: Which Is Better For Nigeria? / A Short Thread About An APC Apologist. / Dr Ramon Adedoyin Celebrate With Oluwo Of Iwo@53

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.