Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,134 members, 7,818,421 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:01 PM

Candynews Online Business That Pays Daily - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Candynews Online Business That Pays Daily (1868 Views)

Best Online Jobs In Nigeria That Pays Daily[earn Upto 50K Weekly] / Online Platform That Pays Daily / Legit Income Programs That Pays Daily And Weekly In Nigeria 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Candynews Online Business That Pays Daily by Marvellous2019: 12:25am On Apr 30, 2020
Kindly message contact me on how to make 5k-8k daily and get it withdraw instantly.....if interested kindly message me on Whatsapp through this contact 07036020042 or join the WhatsApp group through this link ��https:///JAa2UzcdPBWELLPhrUM137

Re: Candynews Online Business That Pays Daily by lageko: 10:29am On May 02, 2020
Candynews is scam. They do selective payments. There Facebook page has been limited now they screen every post that u post on their Facebook. They know that people are not getting paid. They decline payments without any reason. For now u can only get paid with ur Affiliate earnings but not activities earning. For activities earning they do selective payments. My view of candynews now is that they are SCAM.
Re: Candynews Online Business That Pays Daily by Okilsops: 6:10pm On May 02, 2020
Yayayhag

(1) (Reply)

What Are The Top Ten Forums In Nigeria? / Paypal Exchanger Needed / How To Integrate Bulk SMS To Work In Drupal Website?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.