Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,308 members, 7,819,051 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:37 AM

Pls Help I Want To Do Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Pls Help I Want To Do Business (1075 Views)

Come And Let's Do Business With My Soon Ready To Launch Windows Software / Going To Do Business Face To Face In China / Do Anyone Has A Zenith Bank Domiciliary Account?: Lets Do Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help I Want To Do Business by sammy6(m): 1:41am On Jun 08, 2007
I m currently looking for a job but i really desire to start my own biz can anyone help me with anything that would help me achieve my goal
Re: Pls Help I Want To Do Business by denex: 11:53am On Jun 08, 2007
I can help you with free advice and free consultation and advice, but no money.
Re: Pls Help I Want To Do Business by autories(m): 9:06am On Jun 13, 2007
:d :d :d :d
Re: Pls Help I Want To Do Business by naijacutee(f): 2:11pm On Jul 23, 2007
Do you have a particular business in mind or are you after "anything lucrative"? I'd suggest that since you're not really a seasoned business person, that you start from low-risk areas like buying things that people need, from cheap sources and re-selling. If you know what people want, and where to get them from, then you're in business! I once heard of a guy in Lagos who bought 4-storey building at Ikeja for 12m and a week later, sold it for about 90m. (This was a few years back.) Obviously, that was very risky but then, the greater the risks involved, the greater the profits. You might not have 12m to buy a house, but you could use that principle for lower risk business investments. I wish you all the best!
Re: Pls Help I Want To Do Business by stilwaterz: 12:03pm On Jul 31, 2007
Hi Sammy

I have a business opportunity for u. Its about a company called Fuel Freedom International.The products are miles per gallon caps (MPG-CAPs).They help improve engine performance and reduce fuel consumption, thereby saving money on fuel costs.The mode of marketing these products is thru multi level marketing. As an independent distributror, u have a website, complete with back office, a retail package, commissions in dollars etc.
This is a wonderful opportunity to belong to an international company, with time freedom, financial freedom etc.Im a distributor with this company. If u are interested, u can link me up thru my mail priscaify@yahoo.com. U can also read up about the company on my website www.ebubejah.myffi.biz. Click on united states and read up all u can.

Thanx.
Re: Pls Help I Want To Do Business by Greatminds: 8:17pm On Jul 31, 2007
well i would lie about ma coming here and so as regards to what you posted im an E-biz Enterpreneur so then thats what i have come to show you, Go here www.worldinvestmentalliance.com/?ref=greatminds contact me if you need E-golds to make the investment 08066908619, you will never regret joining that site, infact i cant say much cos i am a testimony so go try for yourself.

Emma

(1) (Reply)

Stocks To Watch This Week? / I Need Someone To Educate Me About Stocks / Is Nigeria Doomed?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.