Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,110 members, 7,863,873 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 08:15 AM

Houses Razed As Jos Violence Spreads - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Houses Razed As Jos Violence Spreads (2716 Views)

Many Dead, 50 Houses Razed As Boko Haram Invades Adamawa Communities / 2015 Elections: Violence Spreads / Six Family Members Killed In Renewed Jos Violence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Houses Razed As Jos Violence Spreads by Abagworo(m): 7:45pm On Jan 11, 2011
As far as I am concerned the Jos crisis will last till eternity unless they are allowed to fight till one side is defeated.Igbos should depart from there and go to their villages or other peaceful towns.
Re: Houses Razed As Jos Violence Spreads by Afam4eva(m): 7:45pm On Jan 11, 2011
Ola edo:

Yea but its definitely going to happen. I suspect it will happen in Owerri also and the igbo part of delta state because from onitsha it will spread to there as well.

This is exactly what happened in i think 2006 when there was a reprisal attack on Hausas  in Onitsha. Some hausa were running towards Asaba where another set of blood thirsty angry youths were waiting for them.

I hope this never happens. But government should do something about this or else the result can only be imagines in fiction.
Re: Houses Razed As Jos Violence Spreads by Akhenaten: 7:47pm On Jan 11, 2011
Innocent lives will be lost on both sides. It is quite sickening. angry And the fact that Igbos are just simply trying to ply their trade but are still targeted, is truly reprehensible. The Ndi Igbo do not deserve this. This is not our fight. So why target us?
Re: Houses Razed As Jos Violence Spreads by Olaedo1: 7:48pm On Jan 11, 2011
There is no way that the hausas would be able to withstand the beroms in their land.Its just not possible. They definitely have to be getting aid from the military.
Re: Houses Razed As Jos Violence Spreads by Olaedo1: 7:49pm On Jan 11, 2011
Akhenaten:

Innocent lives will be lost on both sides. It is quite sickening. angry And the fact that Igbos are just simply trying to ply their trade but are still targeted, is truly reprehensible. The Ndi Igbo do not deserve this. This is not our fight. So why target us?

Because Igbos are known to be "all christian" so they are an easy target for muslims when they want to attack christians.
Re: Houses Razed As Jos Violence Spreads by jason123: 7:52pm On Jan 11, 2011
Akhenaten:

My brother, your anger is understandable. Ndigbo does not deserve this! angry. Guys, I am sure yorubas were killed. What are they doing about it? The last jos crisis, I read in the newpaper that all the SWestern states donated buses to rescue their people and the security was provided by OPC. Pls, do not tell me that we would keep running everytime this happens  angry
Re: Houses Razed As Jos Violence Spreads by jason123: 7:53pm On Jan 11, 2011
The yorubas in jos have help their brothers and not run home! angry
Re: Houses Razed As Jos Violence Spreads by sbeezy8: 8:16pm On Jan 11, 2011
I dont even feel sorry for any yoruba person killed in JOS.- same old story

If any person doesnt get it through their head that there isnt peace outside your region  PARTICULAR IN NIGERIA THAN youre a f. . . l .
Every year the same killings and death reprisals . SINCE 1960 so whats different? NOTHING

excanny:

That's not true. Yorubas usually dont asked questions when their folks are murdered. They prefer to let it slide.

far from the truth. We dont have time to be lookin after silly yoruba folks who are frolicking around Nigeria and are Mistakenly kidnapped in the SE/SS or killed in religous riot in the north. ANY SENSIBLE YORUBA person will stay in their OWN REGION. "OBA OF YORUBA IN JOS"- sounds soooo silly I can slap that id.iot myself.

Nigeria isnt even the type of country people migrate around and live peaceful lives. I would move to GHANA before i live in SS SE NE NW NC-
Re: Houses Razed As Jos Violence Spreads by sbeezy8: 8:23pm On Jan 11, 2011
These DU.MB southerners are the ONES WHO ARE MAKING IT DIFFICULT FOR NIGERIA TO SPLIT.

Oba of yorubas in Jos- ALL DEM DON KOLO bastar.d!
Re: Houses Razed As Jos Violence Spreads by olabukola: 9:58pm On Jan 11, 2011
sbeezy8:

I dont even feel sorry for any yoruba person killed in JOS.- same old story
If any person doesnt get it through their head that there isnt peace outside your region PARTICULAR IN NIGERIA THAN youre a f. . . l .
Every year the same killings and death reprisals . SINCE 1960 so whats different? NOTHING
far from the truth. We dont have time to be lookin after silly yoruba folks who are frolicking around Nigeria and are Mistakenly kidnapped in the SE/SS or killed in religous riot in the north. ANY SENSIBLE YORUBA person will stay in their OWN REGION. "OBA OF YORUBA IN JOS"- sounds soooo silly I can slap that id.iot myself.
Nigeria isnt even the type of country people migrate around and live peaceful lives. I would move to GHANA before i live in SS SE NE NW NC-
The whole of your post sounds silly just like "Oba Of Yoruba in Jos". So all yoruba custom, immigration,police, soldiers, fed. civil servants, students, shell, chevron, mobile should stay and work in the west.

BTW i thought its Ibos do this tittle of a thing outside thier homeland.
Re: Houses Razed As Jos Violence Spreads by Olaedo1: 11:03pm On Jan 11, 2011
sbeezy8:

These DU.MB southerners are the ONES WHO ARE MAKING IT DIFFICULT FOR NIGERIA TO SPLIT.

Oba of yorubas in Jos- ALL DEM DON KOLO bastar.d!

I agree with you 100+10%.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Battle For 2015: APC Adopts 2-way Strategy To Tackle Jonathan / Gej Authentic Phd Cert / Buhari In Owerri-lovely Streets And Campaign Ground Pix. APC Has Done It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.